Bossy

"Can't I just lay here for like two minutes?" Yoongi grumbles from a shaded spot away from the hollers of his loud friends. Taehyung is still pulling on his wrist and he would bet a million naps that the boy isn't going to let him go.

"No, Yoongi. Get up! We have to swim now. Everyone is in the water!"

"I'm sure they don't mind waiting."

"They mind. Kookie said that if you come, he'll let you poke his scar." Taehyung lets a smile break across his face, amused by the thought of Yoongi's infatuation with it. "You're weird, hyung."

Yoongi scrunches his mouth as if he's disgusted and flings his arm over his eyes. "Look who's talking. I don't want to touch it."

"Then, whatever. Just come." His expression turns serious. "I'll drag you if I have to."

"You're such a pain in the ass, Tae."

"You know, it doesn't have to be this way."

"I agree. Let me live in peace."

"You'll thank me for the fun memories later. Come on!"

"Aish." Yoongi groans as he pulls himself up from the beach towel beneath him. He waves away Taehyung's offer for help and stands on his own. "I'm only agreeing to make you shut up."

"How rude." The younger exaggerates a tone of hurt in his voice, but he grins triumphantly anyway. "Lets go."

Yoongi follows a couple of steps behind his painfully peppy friend and he sighs softly enough for the other not to hear it. He'd rather stay alone with his bitter thoughts instead of having to keep them all to himself while being forced to interact with the others. His mind is starting to become darker than he knows any of them could comprehend, with their beach trips and hurt feelings over a boy with feelings too strong. Yoongi always finds himself wondering if maybe what he could do with his own feelings would leave him lonely. He's sure it would, but maybe he'd like that more than keeping himself in silence.

Taehyung turns around to make sure Yoongi is still following and his mouth is wide with a smile.

The shorter shakes his head at the grin on Taehyung's face, but he still can't understand why the boys smile makes him feel sick and unreasonably excited at the same time.

-///-

"Aren't we going to eat today?" Namjoon wades into the water slowly with Hoseok behind him. He looks back to laugh at the uncertainty in the others expression before looking at Seokjin expectantly.

"I brought some things for a small barbecue, but I'd need some help to make it all." Seokjin responds, rubbing ocean water from his eyes. "Not you, Joon."

Jungkook brushes his wet hair back from his forehead and stands up. "I can help."

Seokjin smirks. "Deal!"

"Baby," Jimin whines. "Why? Do you even know what you just got yourself into? Jin hyung is so bossy."

"I am not! Don't tell him lies, you awful child!"

"You're a child." Jimin mutters, pressing himself against Jungkook's bare arm and covering his smile from Seokjin. He can feel the glare on him and he smirks. "You're really bossy."

"You are." Namjoon nods, agreeing with Jimin and the glare shifts onto him. He shrugs. "You didn't want my help. I feel offended."

"You break everything you touch." Seokjin argues.

"Now there's insults."

"You called me bossy!"

"Actually Jimin did." Namjoon challenges.

Seokjin huffs, scanning the others for help. He comes up empty and crosses his arms in defeat. "Fine. I should just let all of you ungrateful brats starve."

Jimin laughs loudly first, leaving Jungkook's side to circle his friend in the water. "No, hyung. We're teasing. Make us food. Jungkook will help you."

-///-

A/N: It's so short but I'm so tired of leaving you guys with nothing because of my really dumb schedule for the past couple of days. I SHOULD have a free day very very soon and I can promise that I will try my best to finally finish this beach trip! There's still more, but I'm really sorry for this short part, I know it's so pathetic ugh.. I love you~