He's Crazy

"Where did you even get those? Did you steal them from your parents?" Jimin can't hide the concern in his voice. It reaches his expression as he watches Namjoon pull a couple full cans of beer from his backpack. Namjoon smirks and a casual chuckle and a shrug are Jimin's responses.

"I can't believe you." Hoseok laughs, shaking his head. "You want to drink tonight?"

"We don't have to get drunk, there's not that much in here." Namjoon rolls his eyes. "I didn't steal them from my parents, I'm not a little kid, Chim."

Jimin sits back down on Jungkook's bed and looks to his boyfriend, who doesn't seem to be as shaken as he feels. "I didn't say you were. How did you get them?"

Namjoon smiles. "I have my ways. Do you want one?"

Jungkook's hand wraps around Jimin's forearm, tugging lightly to pull him closer. He hums softly in disagreement. "No, he's okay." He whispers, his voice a little defensive, but his expression controlled. Jungkook smiles. "I mean, you guys go ahead. We're okay."

Jimin shoots Jungkook a look of confusion before easing the others fingers from his arm. He leans into Jungkook's side and sighs. "No, thanks hyung." Jimin replies for himself.

Yoongi groans as he sits up. The thought of a few beers with Namjoon doesn't sound half bad. "How many did you bring?" He inquires lazily, rubbing the back of his head and trying to act as if he's not excited.

A smirk compliments Namjoon's lips. "Enough. You'll join me?"

"You got it, buddy." Yoongi rises to his feet only to cross over the short distance needed to sit next to Namjoon. They start to open their first drink and Seokjin huffs at Namjoon's opposite side.

"You two, don't be loud. We're in Jungkook's home." Seokjin mumbles, nudging Namjoon's shoulder with his own.

Jungkook notices the worry in Jin's face and he waves his hand. "No, it's okay. My mom isn't even home, she said she wanted to go out tonight. She's still out." He laughs to make the atmosphere a bit lighter.

"But it's already late." Jimin mutters. "Where did she go?"

Jungkook shrugs. "I don't know, but she probably stayed back at my Aunts house for the night. She said that she might."

Taehyung suddenly opens the door to the room, moving back to reclaim his seat next to Hoseok. The room of others look at him, but he grins when his boyfriend grabs his hand and Taehyung leans closer to him to rest against his arm.

"You look cute." Hoseok smiles at him. "And warm."

"Why don't you change into your pajamas?" Taehyung asks.

"I'm okay for now."

"I'll go with you if you're still scared."

Hoseok frowns. "Tae." His tone sounds disproving and he lifts his shoulders a bit from his slouched position.

"Don't lie. You're still scared." Taehyung laughs, his smile cheerful even as he brings light to a heavy topic.

The bit of bickering peeks Seokjin's interest and Jimin is biting his lip, feeling nervous about the subject change.

"What are you scared of, Hobi?" The eldest raises an eyebrow with his question, watching the variety of expressions around him. He narrows his eyes. "Is something going on?"