SHY ON THE STREETS...

Emily's POV
After Math I walk through the empty halls making my way to my locker.
Math was my last class of the day so everyone is already gone.
Hanna had to go meet her mother Ashley Marin for lunch so I have to walk home today since I didn't take my car.
Once my books are neatly stacked inside my locker I walk to the exit of the door.
Now out of the school I start feeling lightheaded so I run back into the building running to the bathroom.
Pushing open the door I scurry in a stall and bend over letting the puke spew out of my mouth into the toilet.
As I sit there vomiting I keep replaying Ben's words over and over in my head.
HOW ABOUT WE FINISH WHERE WE LEFT OFF A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO Ben says.
Yes Ben and I have sex we just don't do it that often since we're both always so busy with swimming.
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I think to myself.
Now that I think about it... I'm late for my period.
-OH NO I whisper to myself. I CAN'T BE.
I start to feel another tug at my stomach so I face the toilet again letting it all come out.
-GROSS someone says from behind me.
I thought everyone went home.
I quickly wipe my mouth before standing up and turning around.
Alison.
I roll my eyes again and push past her walking over to the sink to rinse my mouth.
When I look up in the mirror she's still standing there with her arms crossed.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT? I ask with an attitude.
-HMM Alison hums. ROSEWOOD'S STAR SWIMMER PUKING IN THE BATHROOM AFTER SCHOOL HOURS, LOOKS LIKE BENNY BOY DOESN'T WRAP IT UP THAT WELL she quips with a smirk on her face.
SHY ON THE STREETS, SEXY IN THE SHEETS she says. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT YOU Alison adds.
-GO TO HELL! I snap turning around to face her.
-WHY BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR WITTLE SECRET? Alison questions rubbing my stomach.
I quickly slap her hand and push her back some.
She stumbles back in her heels a little before slowly walking up to me again.
-YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER DONE THAT Alison mutters now inches away from my face.
-OR WHAT? YOU GONNA SLAP ME? I ask referring to last week in the hall when she hit Bridget Wu.
Alison ignores my question and continues to walk closer making me lean back on the sink top.
As we stand there in silence her eyes flicker from my brown ones down to my lips and back again.
-ALIS....
-SHH Alison whispers cutting me off with a finger to my lips.
She moves closer once more and connects our lips.
I don't stop her, I can't move..
No Ones ever kissed me like this.
The way our lips move in perfect sync and the sweet taste of her cherry chapstick... it's all so perfect.
Once Alison tries to slide her tongue in my mouth I realize what I'm doing and freak out.
-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! I yell at her after shoving her off of me. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND SO DO YOU! AND I'M STRAIGHT I shout at her as she stands there smiling at me.
-YEAH, STRAIGHT AS A CIRCLE Alison mumbles causing me to scoff and walk out.
__________________________
I run through the halls of the girls dorm in search of room 204.
When I finally reach the room I barge through the door.
-EMILY WHAT THE HELL? My sister Ava questions hoping off of some guys lap and covering her bare boobs.
The guy gathers his things and walks out of the room leaving Ava and I alone.
-YOU NEED TO CALL OR TEXT BEFORE YOU COME HERE, I KINDA HAD COMPANY AS YOU CAN SE... EMILY WHAT'S WRONG? My sister questions once she realizes there's tears draining down my face.
-I THINK I'M IN TROUBLE I whimper out.
Ava puts her bra and shirt back on before sitting down next to me.
Ava's POV
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I ask my little sister.
-I'M LATE Emily cries out.
-LIKE?
-YEAH she says.
-YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T USING PROTECTION?! I whisper/yell at her.
-WE WERE Emily states. JUST NOT ALL THE TIME she adds.
-OKAY HOW LATE ARE YOU? I ask taking my hand through my long dark locks.
-TWO WEEKS she cries.
-HAVE YOU EVER BEEN LATE BEFORE? I ask her and she shakes her head no with tears coming down her eyes.
-WHAT AM I GONNA DO? Emily sobs and sniffles.
-WAIT WHEN DID YOU EVEN START HAVING SEX? I ask her.
Wow have I really been that busy that I've missed out on my sisters first kiss, first boyfriend and first time?
-I HAD TO DO IT Emily cries. IF I DIDN'T HE WOULD'VE LEFT ME.
-HOLD ON I say putting my hand up. DID HE FORCE YOU? I ask afraid of the response she'll give.
I can literally feel all of the blood rushing through my veins as I await her answer.
Emily shakes her head no.
-HE WOULDN'T DO THAT she admits. I KNEW HE WANTED IT SO I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE A MOVE AFTER I SAW OTHER GIRLS FLIRTING WITH HIM Emily adds.
I release a long held breath after finding out this creep didn't rape her.
Thank god, I would've had to kill him if he hurt my baby sister.
-HAVE YOU TOLD HIM? I ask trying to process everything at the same time.
-I CANT Emily quips. LOOK IF HE FINDS OUT HE'LL END EVERYTHING..HE HAS OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT, NOT A BABY she sobs out again making her tanned cheeks stain red from the tears.
I sigh in frustration and sit back thinking of a solution to this all.
-EMILY I CANT BELIEVE YOU I say. YOU HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO LOOK FORW..
-I KNOW OK AVA Emily says. I MESSED UP... BAD. BUT I CANT HAVE A BABY NOW I HAVE SCHOOL AND THE TEAM AND MY SCHOLARSHIP.
I sit back up and put my arm around her.
-LOOK STAY HERE TONIGHT AND I'LL MAKE YOU AN APPOINTMENT TOMORROW I state. DON'T STRESS OUT RIGHT NOW YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN BE PREGNANT, WE'LL FIND OUT TOMORROW AND IF YOU ARE I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT... GET SOME SLEEP I say to Emily.
-HOW WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF IT AVA?
-I HAVE MONEY EMILY I admit to her opening my safe.
Emily sees the money inside and her eyes grow wide.
-AVA THAT'S YOUR MONEY FOR SCHOOL I CANT DO THA...
-DO YOU WANT A BABY? I ask her and she says no. I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO PAY FOR SCHOOL, I JUST LIED TO MOM AND DAD SO THEY CAN SEND ME MONEY EVERY MONTH I say. LIKE I SAID I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT NOW GET TO SLEEP I demand tucking her in on the couch shutting off the lights and walking into my room.
Alison's POV
-ARE YOU FALLING ASLEEP ON ME? I ask Noel as he lies his head on my inner thigh.
He came over a little while after school and now we're watching RuPaul's Drag Race.
-BABE I HATE THIS SHOW Noel admits. CAN WE WATCH SOMETHING ELSE? ITS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF GAYS PRANCING AROUND IN GIRLS CLOTHES AND MAKEUP ITS WEIRD he says.
I secretly look down at him and roll my eyes at his rude comments about gays.
I ignore him and continue to watch the show.
-CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE I TOOK OF BEN AND EMILY Noel says causing me to quickly sit up and grab the phone.