GRADUATION

*Unedited*
THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
As my eyelids open to the morning sun I immediately start to cry, thinking of everything that happened yesterday.
-SHH NO DON'T CRY Emily whispers while leaning over me and wiping my tears.
-SORRY I apologize while wiping my face.
-DON'T BE she says. TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT NOW, I JUST WANT YOU TO HAVE FUN TODAY BECAUSE THIS IS OUR DAY she adds making me remember what today is.
Graduation was pushed back because of the storm but since its sunny out, today is the day.
-OKAY I quietly say as Emily places a kiss on my head.
-I ALREADY DRESSED ARIN Em tells me. AND IM DRESSED AS WELL SO YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD she adds.
I turn around to my side and see Arin sitting on the bed watching Caillou.
-HEY LITTLE MAN I coo, sitting him on my lap.
He leans forward and presses his drool filled lips to my face before flashing me his tiny grin.

-TELL ME I DON'T HAVE THE CUTEST KID IN THE WORLD I say to Emily while grinning at my male mini me

-I CANT Emily tells me. CAUSE ID BE LYING she adds making me laugh.
I sit Arin back on the bed with his pacifier in his mouth to hold him off until I'm done showering.
Once I'm done I come back into the room with my towel on.
-WHAT'S WRONG? Emily questions me.
-I HAVE TO GO BACK HOME TODAY I state with a sigh.
My eyes start to well up again but Emily rushes over to me and wraps her arms around my body.
-YOU'RE NOT GOING BACK THERE she tells me as I cry in her arms. WE'LL GO GET YOU AND ARIN'S THINGS LATER BUT YOU TWO ARE STAYING HERE.
-BUT...
-NO BUTS ALI Emily cuts in. I DON'T WANT EITHER OF YOU GETTING HURT SO YOU'RE STAYING HERE AND THAT'S FINAL she adds.
I love when she's so protective over me.
And now she's protective of Arin too which makes me love her even more.
-LOVE YOU I say to her.
-LOVE YOU MORE Emily quips while putting her shoes on.
-NOT POSSIBLE I say.
-YES POSSIBLE She states before kissing both mine and Arin's cheeks. GET DRESSED, I'LL BE AT THE SCHOOL WAITING.
With that she walks out, leaving Arin and I alone in the house.
-MOMMY'S GRADUATING I sing to my son making him laugh.
I feed him, making sure not to get food on his clothes and we head out to the car to go to school.
Now at school we have one more practice and then we get our tickets so I dropped Arin off at the daycare until Graduation starts.
Walking through the halls I hear a bunch of ruckus going on around Emily so I quickly walk over to see what's going on but she keeps flagging me away.
-ALI GO Emily tells me, confusing me at the same time.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? I ask her.
-I'LL EXPLAIN LATER JUST PLEASE TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY she begs me while pushing me away from the crowd.
-EMILY WHAT'S WRONG? I ask again.
-ALISON GET OUT OF H...
-IS IT TRUE? Noel questions cutting Emily off.
Emily sighs and lets me go but still stands in front of me.
-IS WHAT TRUE? I ask.
-IS THE KID MY MINES? He questions me.
I look to Emily and she has this look on her face.
Emily's POV
-ALI I sadly say feeling helpless to the situation.
-YOU TOLD HIM? she cries turning to me.
-NO, BABE I WOULD NEVER DO THAT I say making sure she believes me.
-WHO TOLD YOU THAT? she questions Noel.
-PAIGE he states. SO IS IT TRUE? he asks.
Alison shakes her head no as I hold her.
-YEAH ITS TRUE Paige says walking through the crowd.
-WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? I ask her, letting go of Ali to walk up to her.
-I JUST THINK HE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HIS CHILD she says with a smirk on her face that I wish I could knock off.
-YOU HAVE FUCKING ISSUES I hiss at her. WAKE UP CALL I DON'T WANT YOU, I NEVER WILL SO STOP DOING DUMB SHIT TO GET MY ATTENTION I grit at her. IF SOMEONE LEFT ME ALONE WITH A SCHOOL SHOOTER I WOULDN'T BE CHASING AFTER THEM I say.
Paige smiles at me and I roll my eyes at her, ignoring that she's even here.
-I'LL LET YOU TALK I whisper in Alison's ear causing her to nod her head.
-SO IT IS TRUE? Noel asks. HE IS MY SON.
-YEAH NOEL HE'S YOUR SON Alison glumly says.
-BUT I THOUGHT THE BABY THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH DIED AFTER I...
-I WAS PREGNANT WITH TWINS she tells him. ONLY ONE OF THEM DIED, IF YOU WOULD'VE STAYED AROUND TO SEE IF I WAS OKAY INSTEAD OF RUNNING OFF YOU WOULD KNOW THAT Alison adds.
-SO THE KID....
-HIS NAME IS ARIN Alison corrects him. NOT KID.
I look back over to Alison and see that she trembling so I walk over to her, holding her in my arms.
-SO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? Noel questions.
-I DIDN'T WANT TO she quips. YOU KNOW AFTER YOU HITTING ME AND YOU DROPPING HIM ON EMILY'S PORCH AND OH YEAH YOU SHOVING ME TO THE POINT WHERE MY LIP WAS BUSTED I DIDN'T THINK HE SHOULD BE AROUND SOMEONE LIKE YOU she snaps.
-LISTEN IM SORRY ALISON I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANY OF THAT, I WAS HIGH he states coming closer but I put my hand out for him to back up. I JUST WANNA SEE HIM, DO YOU THINK I COULD SEE HIM? Noel questions actually sounding sincere.
-I DON'T KNOW NOEL Alison lowly says.
He nods his head and I grab Ali's hand, walking away.
As we're walking through the crowd and passing Paige, Alison pulls her hand free from mine and slaps Paige across her face leaving a bloody scratch.
-C'MON I say pulling her into the bathroom.
Now standing there Alison starts to break down in my arms.
I let her cry it out for a while as I hold her tightly.
-ITS GONNA BE OKAY I tell her. WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS.
-I WANNA GO HOME Alison cries.
-NO I quip. YOU HAD A BABY AND CAME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER ALI I say. SO YOU'RE GONNA GET UP ON THAT STAGE TODAY AND SHOW THEM THAT YOU DID IT . DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY, DON'T WORRY ABOUT PAIGE, DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT ME I tell her. JUST YOU AND ARIN OKAY? I ask
-OKAY she says trying to fix her makeup.
I help her out and we walk back out to receive our tickets and yearbooks.
__________________________
-HANNA OLIVIA MARIN Hackett calls making all of us cheer.
-GO HANNA! the girls and I scream.
-MONA GRACE VANDERWAAL he says.
-WOOOO!! we cheer as she receives her diploma.
-EMILY CATHERINE FIELDS they call.
-THAT'S ME I whisper to Alison, kissing her cheek before getting up.
As I walk over to Hackett I hear my family and best friends yelling my name from their seats.
I take my diploma and walk over to go sit with Hanna and Mona.
-ARIA MARIE MONTGOMERY, SPENCER JILL HASTINGS the principal calls out.
Once they're next to me I smile at Alison and give her a wink.
-MAYA ST. GERMAIN he calls.
As Maya receives her stuff she smiles at me and continues to walk away.
-CHARLOTTE DRAKE they call out but no one stands up. CHARLOTTE DRAKE Hackett says again.
-WHERE'S CECE? the girls ask me.
-I DON'T KNOW I sadly say.
I look over to Alison and she's looking around for her sister but she's nowhere in sight.
-AND LASTLY THIS YEARS VALEDICTORIAN ALISON LAUREN DILAURENTIS Hackett says into the microphone making me hoot and holler like crazy.
As Alison stands up, someone backstage hands her Arin and she walks across the stage with him.
-WE DID IT Alison says as she reaches me.
-YOU DID IT I correct her.
Alison smiles at me and kisses me with so much love.
-JE T'AIME Alison mumbles into the kiss.
-JE T'AIME AUSSI I say back as I stare into her ocean eyes.
We both lift Arin in the air, throwing him up and down as he giggles uncontrollably.
4 HOURS LATER
No Ones POV
Right after dinner with Emily's family, Pam and Wayne went back to Texas to handle some business while Ava went back to her dorm room.
-HE'S KNOCKED OUT Emily tells Alison as Arin sleeps in her arms on the couch.

-BED TIME Alison says standing up from the couch with Emily.
They both go upstairs and place Arin in his crib before stripping down to their underwear and getting in the bed as well.
While cuddling Alison turns to Emily and sits up.
-ARE YOU MAD AT ME? she questions Emily.
-WHY WOULD I BE MAD AT YOU? Emily asks.
-FOR HITTING PAIGE TODAY Alison says.
-NO Emily says beginning to laugh. IM ACTUALLY GLAD YOU DID IT she says. IF YOU DIDN'T I WOULD'VE PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE.
Alison and Emily share a laugh before laying back down.
They cuddle and spoon as they watch 13 reasons why, falling asleep.

Emison Family ❤️
Aka Emisarin
Paige is weird 🤢
Alison bitch slapped her 😂
Noel knows that Arin's his son.
Should Ali allow him to see Arin? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D