MEET THE FIELDS

TWO DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
My grandmother is still in town and tonight Alison is coming over to meet my family.
The last time I was with my family at dinner I told them about her and that she's the one that made me realize who I really am, not Maya.
Ava already knew but she pretended to be shocked in front of my mom and grandmother.
My mom took it pretty well and suggested that I invite Alison over for dinner.
My grandmother on the other hand, well lets just say she was oblivious to my being gay.
~Flashback~
-YOU'RE WHAT? My grandma questions in shock.
-IM GAY AND ALISON WHICH IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS I say struggling to admit this next part to them. WELL IM IN LOVE WITH HER I state.
-MOTHER PLEASE JUST STAY CAL...
-OH HUSH UP PAM I ALREADY KNEW she says flagging my mother off.
-WAIT, HOW? I ask confused.
My grandmother looks at me and smiles.
-EVER SINCE YOU WERE A WEE LITTLE GIRL YOU HATED BOYS she states which is true. I always thought they were yucky. AND THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME I WAS PLAYING DOLLS WITH YOU AND YOU MADE THE TWO FEMALE DOLLS GET MARRIED she adds. RIGHT THEN AND THERE I KNEW BUT I DIDN'T CARE AND I STILL DON'T. YOU'RE MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
I smile at my grandmother with tears in my eyes and hug her.
-I LOVE YOU I say hugging her tightly.
-ALRIGHT GET OFF OF ME AND LETS EAT she says to me.
We all laugh before digging in.
~End Of Flashback~
While setting up the table I hear the doorbell ring.
I run over to the door and open it letting my mouth hit the floor.
Alison has on a floral tank top with a high waist skirt and knee high rider boots.
My eyes go up and down her body, stopping at her cleavage.
-MY EYES ARE UP HERE, EM Alison teases. ARE YOU GONNA LET ME IN OR NOT? ITS FREEZING OUT HERE she says.
-UH YEAH SORRY I say stepping aside to let her in.
As soon as I let Alison in Ava comes down the stairs and stops to get a good look at her.
-SHE'S CUTE my sister says to me.
I roll my eyes and Ava steps closer putting her hand out.
-IM AVA BUT IM PRETTY SURE THIS JACKASS DOESN'T MENTION ME AT ALL Ava laughs.
-ALISON DIL...
-DILAURENTIS, I KNOW I REMEMBER YOUR BROTHER she smirks. ANYWAY ALISON MY SISTER CLEARLY LIKES YOU A LOT SO IF YOU HURT HER I'LL HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS Ava states.
Before me or Alison could say anything else my mom comes out with my father and grandmother.
-THATS ENOUGH AVA GO CHECK THE FOOD My dad says to her.
My dad shakes Alison's hand as well as my grandmother.
When it's time to greet my mother she stares at Alison's hand before pulling her into a hug.
-MRS. FIELDS Alison grunts.
-CALL ME PAM my mom says.
-ALRIGHT PAM, I CANT BREATHE Ali states.
-SORRY My mother says letting her go. IM JUST HAPPY. IF EMMY LOVES YOU, I DO TOO she adds.
Alison looks to me and smiles while my cheeks flush bright red.
Alison looks back at me and winks as my mother pulls her into the dining room.
___________

-THAT WAS DELICIOUS PAM Alison says finishing up her food.
-YEAH MY WIFE HERE IS ONE HELL OF A COOK my dad states making my mom blush.
-CAN I HELP YOU CLEAR? Alison questions my mother.
-PLEASE my mom says back to her sipping her drink and standing up to clear the table.
As they take the dishes from the table Alison leans over my to take my plate.
While taking my plate she accidentally drops my napkin under the chair next to me.
-OOPS she quips. I'LL GET THAT Alison says bending over giving me the perfect view as her skirt rises up.
Ava chuckles while sipping her lemonade.
-I THINK I'LL ACTUALLY LIKE HER UNLIKE MAYA AND THAT WEIRD GIRL YOU TOOK TO THE DANCE she says with a disgusted face.
I laugh at my sister and get up to go into the kitchen to help.
Walking into the kitchen I see Alison's phone ringing on the table.
Noel's calling her.
In the midst of all of this I totally forgot that Alison is still with him.
I know that Alison's kind of confused as to what she wants because of her father but I won't continue to let her string me along.
Once everything is cleaned and cleared Alison puts on her things to leave.
-ALISON YOU'RE WELCOME TO STAY THE NIGHT my dad tells her. I WOULDN'T WANT ANYTHING HAPPENING TO YOU OUT THERE he adds looking at how dark it is outside.
-ALRIGHT THANK YOU WAYNE she says back. I'LL LET MY PARENTS KNOW.
Alison calls her parents and tells them that she's staying at CeCe's for the night and that she'll be home after school.
I throw her one of my oversized pajama shirts and we get in the bed.

Alison's POV
-NO! I semi shout. GOODBYE NOEL, YES I'LL TALK TO YOU TOMORROW MORNING... I LOVE YOU TOO I mumble hoping Emily won't hear.
I hang up the phone and turn around to see Emily putting on her pajamas.
-COME TO BED I say in a baby voice trying to flirt with her.
Emily ignores me and lies down getting under the covers.
I smirk to myself and roll over getting on top of her.
Emily opens her eyes to look at me with a blank stare.
I smile before leaning down to kiss her with so much passion.

She kisses back and I go down and begin to kiss on her sweet spot

As I kiss her neck I run my hand down her stomach down to her pajama shorts.
Right when I go to untie them Emily
pulls my hand up and turns the light off with her free hand, pushing me off of her and turning her back to me.
I peek over her shoulder to see her face but there's no emotion.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask.
-NOTHING she mutters.
I try kissing her again but she blocks my kiss with her hand.
-GOODNIGHT ALISON she says.
That's weird.
I roll back over to my side and close my eyes not sure of what's wrong with her.

Hayley Kiyoko should definitely be the Emison sponsor 😂
All of her songs seem to fit them.
Anyway Alison met the family.
What's next for Emily and Alison?
Enjoy 😊
-D