AMY

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
-LETS GO! I hear Jason yell as I get Ariel ready.
-IS ARIN READY? I ask Emily.
-YEAH IM PUTTING HIS SHOES ON NOW Emily answers before we go back to ignoring each other.
After feeding Shadow and moving everything that she can gnaw on out of the way we all pack into Jason's car.
We're all taking the kids out to "Bally's Pit" for a while, and we would've taken our own cars but he insisted on driving.
-JAS CAN YOU TELL HER TO HAND ME ARIEL'S PACIFIER OUT OF HER DIAPER BAG PLEASE? I ask my brother.
-JASON COULD YOU TELL YOUR SISTER THAT THE BABY'S BINKY ISN'T IN THE BAG BECAUSE I GAVE IT TO HER BEFORE WE LEFT THE HOUSE Emily says back.
-YOU TWO CANNOT BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW CeCe says. THEIR DAY ISN'T GONNA BE RUINED BECAUSE THE TWO OF YOU CANT GET ALONG WHEN YOU WERE LITERALLY JUST JUMPING EACH OTHERS BONES LAST WEEK she adds. GET IT TOGETHER my sister sternly adds as if we're her children.
Sitting in the back seat with CeCe and the kids Emily turns to look at me.
-ARE YOU EXCITED TO GO TO THE BALL PIT? I excitedly ask Arin after huffing in Emily's direction.
-NES MOMMY Arin sweetly says. TIN AWIEL PWAY IN DA BAWS? he questions me.
-YEAH BABY ARIEL CAN PLAY IN THE BALL PIT TOO I answer his question.
After answering him he starts to smile and make silly faces at Ariel making  her laugh.
...
Now at Bally's Ball Pit Emily and I play around with Arin and Ariel.
-BAW BAW BAW! Arin happily squeals while playing with the colorful plastic balls in the pit. AWIEL BAWS he says to Ariel as she sits there infatuated with the colors.
-HEY BABY GIRL I say with a big smile on my face and my phone in my hand. LOOK UP AT MOMMY I add waving her teddy in the air to get her attention so I can take a picture.
Seeing her favorite teddy bear dangling above her head Ariel looks up allowing me to snap the photo.

As Ariel ecstatically bounces up and down she accidentally falls backwards.
-YOU'RE OKAY Emily says to her as she cries in her lap.
-NO TWY SISSY Arin says trying to cheer her up. ME TISS BOO BOO he adds poking his lips out like a fish and kissing her head. AWW BETTEW he quips.
While looking at her brother trying to make her stop crying Ariel starts to chuckle as he makes fart noises with his lips.
-YOU'RE THE BEST BIG BROTHER Emily says to him. DO YOU KNOW THAT? She questions him.
-NES he answers nodding his head and smiling.
-YOU TWO ARE TOO CUTE I laugh gently pushing them back in the balls causing them to laugh too.

(Horrible Manip but 🤷🏽‍♀️)After playing with them for a while more Jason takes them over to the food court to eat while CeCe, Emily and I set up at the table

After playing with them for a while more Jason takes them over to the food court to eat while CeCe, Emily and I set up at the table.
__________________________
Emily's POV
Patiently waiting for Jason to come back with our food I see a friend of mine walking over to us.
-OH MY GOD, EMILY!  my friend Amy exclaims.
Actually her name is Peyton and I really don't know her but I paid her thirty bucks just to pretend that she knew me and that her name was Amy.
-AMY! HEY I say back standing up to hug her.
While hugging me "Amy" places her hands on my lower back right above my butt.
Looking over at Alison I see the expression on her face change once she notices how touchy Amy is.
-I MISS YOU the girl says. WE SHOULD CATCH UP AND HANG OUT she adds.
-YEAH SURE I agree. DO YOU STILL HAVE MY NUMBER? I ask.
-OF COURE I HAVE YOUR NUMBER EMMY she says giving me seductive eyes. I'D NEVER FORGET IT she adds biting her lip.
-OKAY I say. I GUESS I'LL SEE YOU AROUND.
-I GUESS YOU WILL she adds before walking away.
In the midst of sitting back down Alison scowls at me.
-I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THERE WAS NO AMY? she questions as CeCe looks between the both of us.
-SHE'S JUST A FRIEND I smile. DON'T GO ALL BALLISTIC ON ME I add.
While bending down to sit back down Alison uses her foot to kick my chair away from the table making me fall to the floor flat on my butt.
-WHAT THE HELL? I ask.
If I was just joking before, now I'm actually angry.
-OOPS she says.
Getting ready to sit down and ignore her I get a raging feeling in my gut making me throw mac and cheese on Ali's pink blouse.
-OOPS I mimic her with a challenge eyebrow.
Alison then stands up and starts to throw the balls from the ball pit at me causing me to throw them back at her.
-HEY! Security yells at us, pulling us apart.
-YOU'RE A LIAR! Alison screams at me.
-SHUT UP the guy says sitting us in the office. STAY HERE, AND YOU BETTER NOT START AGAIN OR YOU'LL REGRET IT he adds before walking out.
Sitting in silence I loudly exhale.
-I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THAT SLUT Alison mutters. ACTUALLY I CAN BELIEVE IT she says. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVED YOU.
-I PAID HER I confess.
-EXCUSE ME? She questions.
-NO, NOT LIKE THAT ALI THAT'S GROSS I grumble. I PAID HER TO PRETEND THAT HER NAME WAS AMY JUST TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS I admit.
-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Ali asks.
-BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO FEEL HOW I FEEL I tell her. THAT FEELING KNOWING THAT ANYONE COULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU AT ANY MINUTE.
-EMILY, LIKE I SAID IN THE RESTAURANT IM ONLY INTERESTED IN YOU she sighs. BUT I GET IT she adds. YOU'RE RIGHT.
-IM SORRY WHAT DID YOU SAY? I ask.
-DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT IT the blonde rolls her eyes. YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T THROW THAT CHAIR AT YOU FOR MAKING ME JEALOUS ON PURPOSE she adds.
-SO HOSTILE I murmur.
The room suddenly gets quiet until we both look at the position we're in right now.
We're both covered in pizza and other food and our hair is a mess.
-LOOK AT US Alison laughs.
-LOOK AT YOU I chuckle back pointing to the piece of hotdog in her shirt.
Finally ending our laughing session I lean over to her placing a kiss to her lips.
-IM SORRY Alison apologizes.
-NOT AS SORRY AS I AM I respond before kissing her again.

Emison food fight 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Arin & Ariel 💞
Emison family ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D