EMILY NO!

2 WEEKS LATER

Alison's POV

-ALISON I CAN'T TODAY my mom tells me. I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING WITH VERA WANGS MANUFACTURER she adds.

-MOM I NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH HIM I sigh. PLEASE I beg. JUST UNTIL I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL.

-HE'S YOUR SON, YOU HAD HIM SO YOU WATCH HIM my father says earning a side eye from me.

-SHUT UP KENNETH my mom quips. I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT EMILY WAS WATCHING HIM.

-AND I THOUGHT I SAID YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO HER AGAIN my father states in a stern voice.

-AGAIN DAD SHUT UP I say. AND NO WE'RE NOT SPEAKING I inform my mother. SHE HAS SCHOOL TOO SO EVEN IF WE WERE SPEAKING SHE COULDN'T BABYSIT.

-IM SORRY HONEY mom apologizes.

-NEVERMIND I frustratingly say. I'LL JUST TAKE HIM WITH ME I say picking Arin up and slamming the door behind me.

-WAIT ALISON my dad yells. DON'T TAKE HIM OUT WITH YOU, NO ONE CAN KNOW ABOUT HIM.

-GO TO HELL I mumble as I put Arin in his car seat and get in myself.

Before pulling off I take a few breathers so I wont be too stressed while driving and accidentally crash.

I knew having Arin would be hard but I thought that i could count on my family when I needed help sometimes.

While driving Arin starts to cry at the top of his lungs.

-I KNOW BABY I say. MOMMY'S GONNA FEED YOU JUST WAIT ONE SECOND.

I pull into the parking lot at school and take Arin from the car.

Walking into the building every student turns their head to look at us.

IS THAT HER BABY

OH MY GOD ALISON DILAURENTIS HAS A CHILD, WAIT UNTIL BRIDGET HEARS THIS.

I WONDER WHO THE FATHER IS

SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW.

AT LEAST HE'S CUTE UNLIKE HIS MOTHER

People whisper as I walk down the hall.

Turning the corner to the senior hall jocks make cat calls.

-MOTHER I'D LIKE TO FUCK some football player quips.

-I ALREADY DID Noel says around his friends as they whistle at me.

-WHO'S THE DAD ALISON? CAN I BE YOUR NEXT BABY'S DADDY? Ben laughs.

-BEN YOU ONLY LAST TWO MINUTES IN BED Emily says to him making all of the guys "ooh". NONE OF YOU WOULD GET A CHANCE WITH HER, AND IM PRETTY SURE YOU SLUTS POP PLAN B PILLS LIKE CANDY SO JUST LEAVE HER ALONE she snaps.

They all look at each other and walk away clearing the hall.

Emily turns and smiles at me thinking that what she just said would fix what she did.

I roll my eyes and turn around but she gently grabs my hand taking precaution of Arin being in my arms.

-I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE US ALONE! I yell at her walking into the school's daycare to drop Arin off.

Now in class I see Emily in her assigned seat next to mines .

I huff and decide to sit next to Hanna instead.

-HEY HAN I say to her.

Hanna turns her head to me and scowls at me.

-DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? I ask her.