ARIEL DILAURENTIS

3 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
Hearing the sounds of Ariel crying at 3:00a I get out of bed trailing into the baby's room.
-HI PRETTY GIRL I tiredly say. ARE YOU HUNGRY? I ask as if she's gonna reply.
Literally a month after I kissed Nathan she was born.
The funniest part is that my water broke while I was out shopping with Mona.
~Flashback~
-COULD YOU WAIT FOR ME PLEASE? I ask as I try to waddle behind my best friend.
-THERE'S NO TIME TO WAIT Mona shouts. THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD SALES TODAY she adds while looking around the mall in awe.
-WHATEVER YOU DO PLEASE DON'T START STEALING I joke. I CAN BARELY WALK SO I KNOW I CAN'T RUN FROM THE POLICE.
-HA HA Mona fake laughs. SHUT UP AND C'MON she adds grabbing my hand while speed walking.
In the midst of doing that I come to a stop after feeling a warm liquid leaking down my legs.
-OH NO I lowly say.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Mona questions. LOOK AT THAT LINE, WE GOTTA GO SWEETIE...
-MY WATER JUST BROKE I state.
-I'LL BUY YOU ANOTHER WATER AFTER I GET THOSE SHOES she tells me.
-NO, MONA I respond. ITS TIME I say holding my belly.
-RIGHT NOW? Mona asks. OKAY HOW ABOUT YOU SIT DOWN AND I'LL GRAB THE SHOES THEN WE CAN LEAVE.
-MONA I scold. IM HAVING A DAMN BABY.
-FINE she pouts and stomps like a spoiled kid. LETS GO she adds.
~End Of Flashback~
After feeding her I lie her down to grab her rag to clean her up.
Walking back over to the bed I see Ariel smiling with her hand in her mouth.

-WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT CRAZY GIRL? I ask in a baby voice. YOU'RE WIDE AWAKE NOW AND MOMMY'S TIRED.
-MOMMY TIN I OLD HEW? Arin questions walking into the room with his teddy bear that Emily got him.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP? I ask him in return.
-ME WANNA PWAY WID AWIEL he says with a smile.
-WELL ITS THREE IN THE MORNING SO NO YOU CANT PLAY WITH HER I tell him. BUT YOU CAN SLEEP WITH HER I add.
Ever since the day Ariel was born Arin has been super protective over her.
~Flashback~
-CWEAN YOU ANDS Arin tells Jason as he tries to hold Ariel. MOMMY HE CWEAN HE ANDS my son adds.
-OKAY BABY HE'S GONNA CLEAN HIS HANDS I laugh.
After minutes of everyone holding her Arin puts his arms out to hold her too.
-ME SISEW he says balling up his face at everyone.
-HE'S DEFINITELY GONNA BE LIKE JASON WHEN YOU WERE A BABY my mom laughs.
-HE ALREADY IS Jason adds before giving Ariel to Arin, being sure to watch him so he won't drop her.
~End Of Flashback~
Once she's asleep Arin climbs up in my bed and lies down.
I then turn on Thomas the train for him so he can fall asleep too.
While staring at Ariel sleeping in Arin's arms a smile comes to my face.
I quickly pull out my phone and take the picture before posting it to instagram.

Sleepy time big brother 💞 #Arin&ArielAfter both of them falling asleep I turn the tv off before falling into a deep slumber as well

After both of them falling asleep I turn the tv off before falling into a deep slumber as well.
In the morning I suddenly wake up for no apparent reason.
Staring at Arin and Ariel again I start to cry.
I have her kid and she doesn't even know it.
I think to myself about Emily.
Letting them sleep I get up to brush my teeth only to be distracted by a knock on the door.
I quickly run downstairs and peek through the curtains seeing Nathan standing on the stoop.
I sigh and roll my eyes before opening it.
-GOOD MORNING Nathan quips giving me a peck on the lips and walking in.
-I UH...I NEVER SAID YOU COULD COME IN I say to him.
-YEAH RIGHT Nathan chuckles. WHERE'S ARIN AND ARIEL? he questions with toys in his hands as I give him a stern face.
-I WAS SERIOUS I state. I NEVER INVITED YOU IN BUT SINCE YOU'RE ALREADY IN SIT DOWN, WE SHOULD TALK.
Nathan then removes his hoodie before following me into the living room.
-WHAT'S UP? he asks now sitting extremely close to me causing our thighs to touch.
I scoot over before taking a deep breath.
-LOOK, NATHAN YOU'RE A REALLY GOOD FRIEND I start. AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT BUT THAT'S AS FAR AS WE'RE GONNA GET I add. JUST FRIENDS.
-WHERE'S THIS COMING FROM? Nathan questions me. WE JUST KISSED BEFORE ARIEL WAS BORN.
-AND THAT WAS A MISTAKE I confirm. IM STILL IN...
-IN LOVE WITH EMILY he cuts me off.
-IN A SITUATION I correct him. AND TO BE HONEST YEAH IM STILL IN LOVE WITH EMILY I confess. AND I HAVE TWO KIDS...
-I LOVE BOTH OF YOUR KIDS he interrupts me again.
-ITS JUST NOT GONNA WORK NATHAN I sadly say. YOU'RE A GREAT GUY AND IM SURE THAT ANY GIRL WOULD KILL TO BE WITH YOU BUT..THAT GIRL JUST ISN'T ME I say to him. IM SORRY.
-YEAH, AREN'T YOU ALWAYS SORRY? he mutters as he gets up and walks out.
Though I may have broke his heart I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
I pick up the toys he left, walking into the kitchen and throwing them out.
After doing that I walk back up to my room seeing Arin blowing on Ariel's tummy making her laugh uncontrollably.
-WHATCHA DOING BIG BROTHER? I ask as I stand in the doorway watching them play and laugh.
-I BWOW ON AWIEL TUMMY Arin smiles.
-YOU'RE AN AMAZING BROTHER ALREADY I say giving him a big hug. CAN MOMMY HAVE A KISS? I ask.
-MWUAA Arin quips pecking my lips.
-I LOVE YOU KID I laugh.
I then pick Ariel up and take Arin's hand as I lead them to the bathroom to clean up before going downstairs to get breakfast ready.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST? I ask while searching the cabinets and fridge.
-PANTAKES! Arin squeals making me laugh. AWIEL YOU WAN PANTAKES? he asks his sister. SHE SAID YES MOMMY.
-OKAY I laugh. PANCAKES IT IS I quip.

Alison had the baby 🍼
Introducing Ariel Skyler DiLaurentis 👼🏼
Arin's a good big brother 👩‍👧‍👦
Ali set Nathan straight
Emily hurry tf up! 😡
Enjoy 😊
-D