CHRISTEN THE PLACE

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
This has been the best month of my life.
Arin and Alison enjoyed their Christmas.
Especially Arin.
~Flashback~
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE? I ask Arin as he stands inside of the empty toy basket I got for all of his new toys. DID YOU CLIMB IN THERE?

-NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Arin murmurs while shaking his head right to left

-YOU DIDN'T? I ask while laughing. DID MOMMY PUT YOU IN THERE?
-MA MA NO PANJAT NO he says through giggles.
-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID KID I quip as I smile at him. BUT IM GUESSING YOU SAID YOUR MOMMY PUT YOU IN THERE TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THE TREE I joke.
-I HEARD YOU Alison says from our new kitchen.
We literally moved into our new place on Christmas Day.
We didn't have a lot of things and the house was already furnished so the only things we brought with us is our clothes along with other non important things.
Arin started walking last week so now I have someone to run around the house with and annoy Alison.
Everything is perfect.
-C'MON LETS GO OPEN YOUR PRESENTS I say to him lifting him in the air like an airplane.
He giggles uncontrollably as I swish him through the air while making plane noises.
-WAIT I WANNA RECORD THIS! Alison shouts running out of the kitchen with my new camera she got me.
-THIS ONE IS FROM MOMMY I state unwrapping the new Fisher-Price Think and Learn Smart Cycle.
His eyes go twice as wide as he tries to play with it.
-AND THIS ONES FROM ME I say. EMMY I add pushing out his Costway RED Mercedes Benz.
-THIS IS AMAZING, EM Alison says to me while wrapping her arms around me.
-YEAH? I ask.
-YEAH she confirms. THANK YOU.
-I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU TOO I tell her.
-EMILY YOU JUST BOUGHT US A HOUSE YOU DIDN'T HAV...OH MY GOD EMILY Alison gasps placing her hands over her mouth.
-I PICKED HER UP THIS MORNING WHILE YOU TWO WERE ASLEEP I confess.
-WHAT'S HER NAME? she questions me.
-ITS UP TO YOU I tell her.
-HOW ABOUT SHADOW? Alison asks as the puppy nibbles on her finger.

-SHE LIKES IT Alison says with so much excitement in her eyes. THANK YOU BABY she says cupping my face and kissing me.
-WAIT, WHERE'S MY PRESENT? I ask.
-YOU'LL SEE IT LATER she says while smirking.
~End Of Flashback~
-HEY EMILY Noel says as he walks into the house. THIS IS A NICE PLACE.
-HEY NOEL I respond. THANKS I say. ARIN BUDDY LETS GO I add lifting him off the couch and onto the floor.
-DA DA Arin says trying to walk over to Noel.
I stare at them, getting a tugging feeling in my chest as Noel hugs him.
-BUH BUH Arin says opening his arms for a hug.
-SEE YOU TOMORROW LITTLE DUDE I reply allowing him to poke his lips out like a fish and kiss me.
-MA MA BUH BUH he adds once Ali comes in the room with his bag.
-BYE BABY she says kissing him. I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW OKAY? I LOVE YOU she adds.
-BYE Noel says walking out.
I shut the door and stand there watching them pull off.
-HE'LL BE BACK TOMORROW, EM Alison tells me while taking my chin in between her fingers and turning my head to her.
I give her a weak smile before walking into the kitchen.
Alison's POV
Sitting in the dining room drinking my tea, Emily comes in recording me on Snapchat.
-LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANGEL! she exclaims causing me to laugh and blush while looking up at her.

-YOU'RE ANNOYING I say through chuckles.
-AND YOU'RE CUTE Emily coos bending down smooching my lips.
Now that shes done recording, she sits down and places her hand on my upper thigh.
-YOU KNOW WHAT I NOTICED? she questions while rubbing up and down my leg.
-WHAT? I ask her.
-WE HAVEN'T CHRISTENED THE HOUSE YET Emily tells me. ITS BAD LUCK NOT TO she adds.
-WELL LETS GO CHRISTEN THE PLACE I laugh, standing up to go upstairs but she stops me.
Emily then turns my back to her front and runs her cold hands up my shirt.
She then pulls my sweater above my head and throws it somewhere on the floor.
After removing my bra and kissing the nape of my neck Emily runs her fingers over my exposed breasts.
She drags her hands up and down my chest lightly scratching at my nipples with her thumbs, leaving pink marks to my milky skin.
Just as I start to moan in pleasure Emily takes each nipple in between her thumbs and index fingers giving them a slight squeeze and twist making me gasp.
-SHIT THAT'S COLD I hiss out as Emily pushes my front down on the cold wooden table.
Now that I'm bent over Emily finds her way down to my covered sex.
-TAKE THEM OFF she demands helping me pull my pajama pants down. LOOK HOW WET I GOT YOU Emily whispers in my ear, dragging her fingers up and down my soaked folds.
-JUST STOP TEASING AND FUCK ME I groan out with pure frustration.
My knuckles soon start to turn white in color as I grasp onto the side of the table.
-I LOVE YOU Emily says slowly thrusting her fingers in and out of me.
-MMMMMM..AH I moan while grinding against her fingers to feel more friction.
Emily then pulls her fingers out and spreads my legs on the table.
She begins to kiss and lick my neck until she starts making her way down, only to be stopped.
-YOU GOT MY NAME? Emily lowly questions running her fingers across the black inked letters carved into my skin.
-SO YOU'LL BE WITH ME FOREVER I tell her.
I throw my head back in pleasure as she starts to pebble tiny kisses across each letter.
Now at my dripping center, Emily uses the tip of her tongue to flick my clit giving it a tease.
-EMM I whimper wanting her to stop teasing around.
I hear her laugh a little at my frustrations before covering my whole core with her warm tongue, sending long slow strokes up and down my vagina.
While doing that she uses her two fingers to pinch at my clit.
-IM CLOSE I moan. I..IM SO CLOSE BABY I stutter once she starts to quicken the speed of her tongue.
Emily takes her two fingers and enters them inside of me again pressing up and down on my G-Spot.
-AHHMMMM F...FUCKKK EMILY! I scream as I start to shake and squirt my juices everywhere.
-THAT WAS HOT Emily says kissing my lips helping me come down from my high.
I laugh at her a little before she helps me up and leads me upstairs after cleaning my drippings off the table.

I'm on Fire tonight 🔥
Two story Updates 😛
Is Emily jealous of Noel and Arin's relationship?
Emison Smut 😏
Enjoy 😊
-D