TELLING EVERYONE

Unedited
4 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
-WATE UP MOMMY Arin whispers, trying to open my eyes.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING CRAZY KID? I ask in a raspy voice, stretching my arms and sitting up.
-CEWEAL he says.
-ALRIGHT I yawn. I'LL GET YOU CEREAL I state. WHAT KIND DO YOU WANT?
As I try to sit up I feel the baby kick a little.
I felt the first kick last week so I rushed to the hospital since i shouldn't be feeling movement until like my third month.
Doctor Granbery informed me that though it's not quite normal some babies start kicking early.
Which isn't a bad thing, it just means the baby's getting a head start at learning to move around.
I grope my stomach and swallow a huge gulp while lying back down on the bed.
-WHEWE BABY? Arin asks while lying his ear to my stomach.
He's pretty smart for his age so he understood when I told him I was pregnant.
-THE BABY'S RIGHT HERE I say pointing to my stomach and laughing at him.
-MOMMY TANNA TISS BABY? he questions using his tiny finger to point to my tummy.
-GO AHEAD I say giving him permission.
He then pokes his lips out like a fish and presses them down on my stomach.
-ME NUV ME NIDDLE SISTEW Arin smiles at me.
He's been calling the baby a girl since I told him.
-AWW YOU'RE SO SWEET I say. CAN MOMMY HAVE A HUG? I ask.
Arin nods his head and falls down on me trying to wrap his arms around me.
I laugh and kiss his face before turning him over and hugging him again, snapping a picture of us.

-C'MON LETS GO GET YOU SOME CEREAL I giggle putting him on my hip and walking downstairs.
I thought that Pam needed some space so Arin and I came back home to our actual house.
It's still weird not having Emily around.
I'm so used to her walking through the door, wrapping me in her arms and kissing me like there was no tomorrow.
Arin misses her too.
I don't think he actually knows what's going on but he cries a lot for her.
Coming back to reality I push my thoughts aside and pour Arin a bowl of Cheerios.
Once we're done with that we head back upstairs to take a bath.
-BUBOS Arin squeals while playing with the bubbles in the tub.
I take my hand and blow some on his face causing him to smile.

After getting cleaned up and getting dressed we head out for the day

...
3 HOURS LATER
I recently started talking to my family again after Emily left.
I'm even giving Kenneth another try, but I made it very clear to him that if he did anything like that again I would cut his fucking throat.
Though I'm really nervous about how everyone will react, today I'm gonna tell them.
-WANT A DRINK? Noel questions me as Arin sits on his lap.
-NO I say. IM NOT DRINKING.
He then hands Arin to Jason before getting up and getting himself a drink from the bar.
-ALI, ARE YOU OKAY? Ava questions and for a second I thought she was Emily since they look so much alike.