THE BITCH IS BACK

2 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
Sitting in my room on a Lazy Monday I decide to Text Alison.

I huff and throw my phone down on the bed after realizing that she probably won't text back.
Friday night was hectic, Alison basically made her move and then changed her mind last minute.
~Flashback~
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO D...
-I WANT TO Alison cuts me off, laying me back on the bed.
With my shirt now off Alison begins to kiss up my neck, making her way back to my lips.
As our lips move in perfect sync I lift her arms up removing her shirt.
Alison climbs on top of me and sits with her legs on each side of my waist.
-ALI YOU REALLY DON...
-SHUT UP EMILY she growls before sucking on my pulse point on my neck.
I gently flip her over so I'm on top and pepper kisses down her chest stopping at her bra.
She looks me in the eyes giving me permission before I unhook it.
I kiss her breast before taking one in my mouth causing a low moan to come from the back of her throat.
-I LOVE YOU I whisper as I kiss down her stomach.
Suddenly Alison grabs my hand and stops me as I pull her pink panties down.
-WHAT? I breathlessly ask sitting up to look at her.
Instead of answering Ali gets up and goes to the bathroom.
Once she's done she gets back in the bed and turns her back to me.
Waking up in the morning I get up and see that Alison isn't there.
I turn around to see my mom putting my clean clothes in my drawers after washing them.
-WHERE'S ALI? I ask her.
-OH SHE LEFT EARLIER THIS MORNING my mom tells me continuing to fold my clothes and put them away.
~End Of Flashback~
-ARE YOU READY? Hanna questions me walking into my room.
-YEAH ALMOST I tell her.
Hanna sits down on my bed and lies back.
-WHOSE PANTIES ARE THOSE? Hanna asks, sitting back up. DON'T SAY THEY'RE YOURS I'VE BEEN YOUR BEST FRIEND SINCE WE WERE SIX AND YOU LIVED WITH ME FOR A WHILE SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR PANTIES LOOK LIKE AND THAT'S NOT IT she says pointing to the underwear lying on the floor.
-THEY'RE AVA'S I lie.
Hanna looks me dead in the eyes and Gasps while covering her mouth.
-THEY'RE ALISON'S! she yells.
-HANNAA! I shout covering her mouth.
-YOU HAD SEX DIDN'T YOU? Hanna questions.
-NO, WE ALMOST DID I tell her. SHE STOPPED ME AND WHEN I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING SHE WAS GONE.
-GOSH WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THEM? Hanna rhetorically questions.
-THEM? I ask her.
-YEAH! she shouts. ALISON AND HER FREAKIN' FRIEND, I DON'T GET CECE she says. WHY NOT JUST TELL ME?
-WAIT, DO YOU LIKE HER? I ask my best friend.
Hanna positions herself on the bed and turns to look at me.
-YEAH Hanna admits. SHE'S AMAZING, SHE LOOKS AT ME LIKE IM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD she says. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, I WOULD'VE STILL LIKED HER FOR HER.
Listening to my best friend I smile knowing that she's finally putting herself back out there after her breakup with Caleb.
-LETS GO I say smiling at her.
Hanna gets up and we go downstairs to grab breakfast before leaving out to pick up the others.
Getting to school, walking through the halls I spot Alison talking to Noel.
-SO YOU'RE TALKING TO HIM NOW? I ask with an attitude.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT? Alison questions me using a snotty tone.
I look between both her and Noel before gripping her arm and pulling her in the bathroom.
-OUT NOW! Alison yells at the couple of girls in the room.
They all turn to us and walk out leaving us alone.
I lock the door before walking up to her.
-CAN WE TALK? OR DO I NEED AN APPOINTMENT? I snap.
-I TOLD YOU THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT she sighs while leaning back on the counter.
-WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE OTHER NIG...
-THE OTHER NIGHT SHOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED! she shouts cutting me off. WHAT DON'T YOU GET? IM NOT INTO YOU ANYMORE she says trying to walk away.
-I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE LYING I state. I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND REMEMBER? I mutter.
-WELL YOU'RE NOT ANYMORE AND YOU'LL NEVER BE MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN Alison states unlocking the door and leaving me there.
I walk out of the bathroom a couple of minutes after Alison only to be met in the hallway by Talia Sandoval.
-EMILY, HEY Talia says.
-HEY I glumly say back to her.
-IS EVERYTHING OK? she questions me.
Alison's POV
Standing at my locker waiting for first period to start I see that Talia bitch walk up to Emily.
Listening to their conversation the last thing I hear is Talia asking if Emily's ok.
I look at my phone seeing a text from CeCe saying she's not coming in today.
Returning my attention back to Emily I see Talia hug her.

-EVERYTHING WILL BE OK I overhear Talia tell her.
Emily takes her hand and walks away with her making my blood boil.

I take a quick breather trying to control my anger before walking off in the other direction

_______________________
Now in gym class the coach hands me the ball letting me know that we'll be playing volleyball today.
-DILAURENTIS FIRST SERVE! Coach yells blowing her whistle.
I spot Talia laughing at something Emily says so I serve the ball making it hit her head.
-WHAT THE HELL she quips turning to glare at me.
-OOPS MY BAD I shrug.
During the rest of the game I continue to smack and serve the ball in Talia's direction.
This time I don't serve but once Aria serves it I jump up smacking Talia directly in the face causing her to fall to the ground.
-WHAT THE FUCK ALISON! Emily yells at me.
-SORRY I say with a sly smile on my face.
Emily goes to help Talia up and check on her making me even more heated.
-SLUT! I shout throwing the ball at the back of Emily's head before storming out into the locker room.
Seconds later I hear the door slam again.
-WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? Emily yells at me.
-MAYBE ITS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME I mutter.
-SEE THIS IS THE PART OF YOU THAT I HATE Emily says. WHEN SOMEONE GETS CLOSE IT MAKES YOU ITCH, SO YOU SWAT PEOPLE AWAY LIKE THEIR BUGS.
-PLEASE JUST...GO AWAY I say to her, turning around to my gym locker.
-THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? Emily questions. GOD ALI, WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP SHOWING YOU THAT I LOVE YOU.
-EMILY PLEASE....
-IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT JUST TURNED ME DOWN she says. I DON'T EVEN LIKE H...
-SO DON'T ACT LIKE IT! I snap slamming my locker door.
Emily takes my hand and gets closer to me.
-IF YOU WANT ME ALI JUST SAY IT she says causing a huge lump to grow in my throat. PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW BECAUSE YOU'RE HONESTLY SENDING ME MIXED SIGNALS she adds with sad eyes.
I hate that I have to do this to her.
I want her so bad.
-I..I I HAVE TO GET ARIN I stutter looking up at the clock.
I push past her after putting my clothes on and leave the gym to pick up Arin from the daycare.

Jealous Alison 😏😏😏
Emily and Talia???
Is Alison sending mixed signals?
Let me know
Go read my story "Half Bitten"
Enjoy 😊
-D