DRIVE IN

Unedited
2 MONTHS LATER
Alison's POV
-WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO PICK A DRIVE IN THEATRE? Hanna questions as we drive onto the lot.
-YOURS we all say in unison.
-OH she quips before getting quiet again.
For tonight everyone is coupled up with their significant other.
Aria's with Ezra, Hanna's with CeCe, Spencer's with Toby, Mona's with Mike, Ava's with her best friend Brittany and I'm with Emily of course.
-WHAT MOVIE ARE WE SEEING? Emily questions me as we sit in her car.
-I DON'T KNOW, MONA PICKED I tell her.
-CADAVER Mona states, taking a break from kissing Mike's neck.
Suddenly there's a weird grumbling noise as we sit outside the cars waiting for the movie to start.
-WHAT WAS THAT? I ask.
-SPENCER'S STOMACH Emily, Mona, Hanna, Aria and Toby all say at once.
-SORRY she apologizes. I HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING TO EAT SINCE THAT OVER FLOURED CORN MUFFIN FROM THE BREW THIS MORNING.
-C'MON LETS RAID THE CONCESSION STAND I say while laughing.
-DO YOU WANNA CHECK UP ON ARIN? Emily questions as she stands up taking my hand.
-EMILY HE'S FINE I say with a smile. HE'S WITH YOUR MOM, AND SHE'S SUPER SAFE I add.
-I KEEP TELLING HER THAT Ava says as she rides on Brittany's back.
-HI ALISON A familiar voice says as we walk over to get food.
It can't be.
-BROOKE? I ask turning in the persons direction.
-THAT'S ME she says with a sly smile as she looks up at me.

-OH MY GOSH I exclaim letting go of Emily's hand to hug her

-OH MY GOSH I exclaim letting go of Emily's hand to hug her. WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK IN ROSEWOOD? I ask.
-CHERYL WANTED TO COME SEE THE MOVIE AND THIS WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT WAS PLAYING IT Brooke informs me.
-IM SORRY Emily cuts in once she sees Brooke undressing me with her eyes. HOW DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER? she questions.
-OH WE WERE UM..FRIENDS I state.
-YEAH, FRIENDS Brooke quips. HEY CECE Brooke says as we all walk to the concession stands.
As everyone else orders their food and snacks Emily leans over to my ear.
-YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU DATED ANOTHER GIRL she whispers in my ear.
I sigh and turn to face her.
-IT WAS JUST SEX I confess. WE NEVER DATED.
-OH OKAY Emily quips. WHAT DO YOU WANT? she questions as the employee gets ready to take our order. POPCORN AND MINI PRETZELS? Emily asks.
-YOU KNOW ME SO WELL I say pecking her lips.
She leans down to kiss me back with so much love.
While kissing I open my eyes to see Brooke staring at me as she eats her twizzlers.

Thanks a lot God, you picked the perfect night for me to bump into biggest bitch I know

If Brooke doesn't get her way, things quickly go down hill.
-I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A NEW GIRLFRIEND, I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WERE STILL WITH NOEL Brooke says placing her hand on Emily's shoulder causing her to look down at it then back up. SORRY she says, moving her hand once she catches the look on Emily's face.
-NOEL AND I ENDED A LONG TIME AGO I admit to her. THIS IS EMILY MY FIANCÉE I say causing all the girls to look at me with a confused face.
-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Aria mumbles to the girls.
-OHH Brooke says still biting on her candy.
My phone rings and I lift it up to see Pam calling.
-THIS IS YOUR MOM WITH ARIN I tell Emily before walking away and taking the call.
Emily's POV
-WHO'S ARIN? she questions.
-OUR SON I state with a grin on my face.
The girls all look between the both of us until the movie starts.
-ARIN WANTED TO TALK TO ME Alison says getting in the car to watch the movie with me.
-AND BY TALKING YOU MEAN GURGLING AND SLOBBERING ALL OVER THE PHONE? I ask while laughing.
-YEAH she says with a smile as we get comfortable.
-FIANCÉE HUH? I ask looking down at her smirking.
-YUP Alison quips. ITS NOT ENTIRELY FALSE she says. YOU'LL BE MY FIANCÉE SOON ANYWAY.
-HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY? I ask myself out loud.
-IF I REMEMBER IT CORRECTLY, I WALKED IN ON YOU PUKING IN THE BATHROOM Alison says.
-NO I ACTUALLY THINK IT WAS THE HALLWAY INCIDENT I say rubbing my chin as if I'm thinking hard. BUT I WOULD'VE WON YOU OVER ANYWAY WITH MY CHARM I laugh making her giggle.
We stare into each other's eyes as I take my fingers through her hair.
-WANNA FEEL SOMETHING? she questions me.
-SURE I say with a smirk on my face.
-NOT THAT YOU PERV she gasps giving my chest a shove. THIS Ali says taking my hand and putting it over her heart.
-ONLY YOU HAVE THIS POWER OVER ME she tells me as I feel her racing heartbeat.
-I LOVE YOU I tell her, leaning in to kiss her again.