THE ROOM

3 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
-IM SORRY OUR DATE WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF ME Emily apologizes.
I turn my head to look her in the eyes before kissing her.
-IT WASN'T RUINED I say getting an idea. STAY HERE I add.
-WHERE AM I GOING ALI? Emily sarcastically questions demonstrating her broken arm.
-SHUT UP I joke running out the room into the halls.
Minutes later I come back with a bunch of snacks from the vending machine and some lime jello from the cafeteria.
-WHAT IS ALL THIS? My girlfriend asks.
-THIS IS OUR DATE I say. NOW CHOOSE A MOVIE I rush her showing her the options.
Emily stares at the options for a while before picking "A Christmas Story".
We eat chocolate bars and cookies while laughing at the scene when Ralphie got his tongue stuck to the icy pole.
-I LOVE YOU I say to Emily as she watches the movie.
She pushes pause when she notices how late it is.
-I LOVE YOU TOO ALI she says pulling me into a loving kiss.
-ALISON! Nathan calls while waving his hand in my face.
-HMM? I ask flashing back to reality.
-I ASKED WHERE ARE THE KIDS? he questions.
-OH THEY'RE SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH MY MOM I tell him. I HAD A LONG CLASS SO SHE OFFERED TO WATCH THEM UNTIL TOMORROW I add.
-OH Nathan quips. WANNA WATCH A MOVIE? he asks.
-SURE I tell him.
Although I turned Nathan down he decided that he still wants to be friends since that's what we started out as after all.
-HERE'S A GREAT ONE he says picking a movie on demand.
He pushes play and I pop some popcorn as he waits.
After watching the movie for a while I notice how stupid it is.
-NATHAN, THIS HAS TO BE THE DUMBEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN I say to him with a tone.
-NO ITS NOT he disagrees. I LOVE "THE ROOM" he adds. LUCAS AND I USED TO WATCH IT ALL THE TIME.
-THAN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU TWO I quip as he laughs at me while lying across my hip.

-Y'KNOW YOU LIKE IT he teases.
-NO I quip. I DON'T, IN FACT IM TURNING IT OFF I say while snatching the remote control.
-HEY hey whines. GIVE IT BACK Nathan says.
-NOPE I smile.
He then places the popcorn bowl on the floor before tackling me down on the bed.
-GIVE IT BACK PLEASE Nathan politely asks.
-I DON'T CARE HOW POLITE YOU ARE I laugh. YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT BACK I tell him while sliding the remote under my butt.
-SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA GIVE IT BACK? He asks causing me to shake my head side to side. OKAY he quips before tickling me. GIVE IT BACK he grits.
-NO I laugh.
-GIVE IT BACK, ALISON Nathan says in a more serious tone, now tickling me more.
-OKAY! OKAY I bark out through laughter as he starts to tickling my legs and feet which are the spots I'm really ticklish.
-ARE YOU GONNA GIVE IT BACK? Nathan asks once more.
-YES I breathlessly say.
As I pretend to give it back I try to run with it but he flips me back around ending up a few inches away from my face.
While lying there I notice his eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips and back again.
-KISS ME I tell him causing him to connect our lips.
The sensuality of the kiss starts to increase as I use my hands to take his shirt off.
I then unbutton his pants before pulling them down some.
-ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS? Nathan questions as the kiss breaks.
-IM SURE I respond.
After him getting undressed he removes my clothes as well before grabbing protection.
As he positions himself between my legs he enters his manhood causing me to gasp at how big he is.
I haven't had sex with a guy in a while so it took some time to size him up.
Nathan then starts grinding in and out making my eyes roll back in pleasure.
-FASTER I tell him as I roll over on top.
As I ride him he does exactly what he was told.
-OH MY GOD Nathan groans as I rock my hips and bounce up and down his member.
-FUCK I moan.
Minutes later he starts to thrust harder causing my walls to tighten up.
-SHIT, NATHAN IM GONNA CUM I moan.
-LET GO Nathan tells me.
-NATHAN! I loudly cry out.
Giving a few more hard pumps I feel my walls pulsating indicating that I just released.
-THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE Nathan breathes out.
While lying there thinking about what I just did I realize that I did it out of spite.
Who knows where the hell Emily is.
She's probably not even worried about me because she's too busy with Amy.
-DO YOU WANT ME TO GO? Nathan questions, seeing that I've turned my back to him.
-NO I lowly say not trusting my voice. CAN YOU JUST STAY AND HOLD ME? I ask trying not to cry.
-SURE he responds moving closer to me and pulling me into his arms.
Finally done with my emotional party I turn around to face him before lying my head on his chest and falling asleep.

Filler Chapter.
Don't hate me 😂
I have a plan that's coming soon 😏
Alison had sex with him because she was mad at Emily 😡
Enjoy 😊
-D