YOU BOTHER ME

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Alison questions me as I slowly walk over to her.
-WALKING TOWARDS YOU REAL SLOW I tell her.
-WHY? She snaps at me.
-BECAUSE IF I RAN I'D SCARE YOU I say with a smirk on my face.
-ITS NOT FUNNY she says rolling her eyes and turning away from me.
Just an hour ago we got into a fight about her and Noel, so she's pissed right now but I find it cute.
I came in the house and saw her and Noel sitting closely on the couch together as Arin laid between them.

Now that I think about it, I realize that I may have overreacted a little.
-EMILY GET AWAY FROM ME she says while dicing some peppers for dinner.
I walk up behind her and place my hand over hers, dropping the knife and positioning my head to kiss her heart shaped lips.
-WHY'D YOU DO THAT? Alison breathlessly questions.
-BECAUSE YOU BOTHER ME I whisper as our heads lean together.
As I lean in for another kiss she scoffs and walks out of the kitchen.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I ask her.
-GROCERY STORE she quips. WAYNE CAN YOU WATCH ARIN PLEASE? Alison questions my dad.
-SURE he says putting Arin on his lap as he watches Sunday night football.
-IM COMING WITH YOU I say following behind her.
-PLEASE NO Alison begs. I DON'T WANNA BE NEAR YOU RIGHT NOW.
-WELL THAT'S TOO BAD I tease her. I WANNA BE NEAR YOU.
-I THOUGHT YOU HATED WHEN I BOTHERED YOU? Alison questions starting the ignition.
-I DO I quip.
-SO WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME? she asks.
-I DON'T KNOW I say smiling at her.
-I HATE YOU she mumbles.
-WELL IF THAT MEANS YOU LOVE ME, I HATE YOU TOO I say.
-CAN YOU JUST...
-ALI WATCH OUT! I yell trying to steer the steering wheel out of the way of the other car.
Suddenly everything goes white and all I can hear is a ringing noise in my ear.
__________________________
Waking up in the hospital I see that I still have my regular clothes on.
-BE CAREFUL A man tells me as I quickly sit up. YOU'RE NOT HURT BUT YOU MAY HAVE A PRETTY BAD HEADACHE.
-WHERE'S ALI? I ask but he doesn't respond. WHERE'S ALISON? I shout.
Standing up, pulling the curtains to the side I see Alison lying in the bed with all sorts of tubes connected to her.
-ALI I whisper walking to the side of her bed.
-SHE SUFFERED FROM A HEAD TRAUMA AND HAS SOME SWELLING WHICH CAUSED HER TO SLIP INTO A COMA the doctor tells me.
-BABY WAKE UP I say running my hand through her hair.
-WE HAVE REASONS TO BELIEVE SHE WONT WAKE UP he tells me. ALISON HAS SEVERE INTERNAL BLEEDING WHICH IS DEPRIVING ALL OF THE OXYGEN FROM HER BRAIN, THATS WHY WE HAVE THE BREATHING TUBES he adds. IM SORRY MISS FIELDS BUT IF SHE DOESN'T START BREATHING ON HER OWN THERES NOTHING ELSE WE CAN DO he says. I'LL GIVE YOU SOME TIME he adds before handing me a letter they found in the car and walking out.
Reading the letter it states that Alison wants me to have granted custody over Arin if anything ever happens to her.
I place the letter down and grab Alison's hand, bringing it to my mouth.
-PLEASE WAKE UP I beg her starting to cry. I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU I say. COME BACK TO ME ALI, COME BOTHER ME I cry onto her hand.
Suddenly I feel her fingers moving and when I look up we're back in our bed, asleep at home.
Alison's POV
Feeling Emily jump up in her sleep, I wake up to look at her.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask her.
-I..I Emily stutters while sobbing uncontrollably.
-HEY, LOOK AT ME I say cupping her cheeks. TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG.
-I H..HAD A NIGHTMARE Emily tells me.
-ABOUT WHAT? I ask her.
-WE WERE IN AN ACCIDENT AND YOU WEREN'T GONNA MAKE IT she states starting to cry more.
Usually I would know what to say but, right now I'm kind of scared and speechless.
-EM IM RIGHT HERE I tell her, allowing her to touch my face. IM STILL WITH YOU, IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE I add caressing her head as she lays it in my lap.
After minutes of rubbing her back to soothe her cries, Arin begins to cry over the baby monitor.
-I'LL BE RIGHT BACK I tell my girlfriend.
-STAY HERE, I'LL GET HIM Emily tells me.
Seconds later she comes in the room with Arin in her arms and places him down on the bed.
As he crawls up to me, Emily lies back down next to me.
-YOU OKAY? I ask her and she nods her head yes.
-IM GONNA GRAB BREAKFAST she tells me while standing up and walking downstairs.
Following behind her I see a note on the door from Pam.
-YOUR MOM WONT BE BACK UNTIL LATE TONIGHT I tell Emily.
-YEAH I KNOW, SHE'S WORKING ON A CASE Emily informs me.
-HERE YOU GO BABY BOY I say putting him in his walker. WATCH EMMY UNTIL I COME BACK I quip before running upstairs to brush my teeth.
Once I'm done with that I come back downstairs to waffles and scrambled eggs.
-THANKS I say to her. ARE YOU NOT EATING? I ask once I see her standing watching me and Arin eat.
-IM NOT HUNGRY Emily quietly quips while sitting down.
I hand Arin a cut up piece of waffle to make it easier to chew on as I go over to Emily.
-EM, IM OKAY I say now sitting on her lap.
-IN THE NIGHTMARE YOU GAVE ME GRANTED CUSTODY OF ARIN she says while looking at Arin eat his waffles.
I look over at him and smile at his determination to chew his food before turning back around to her.
-I WOULD I state. I KNOW THAT BEFORE I TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP RAISING HIM BECAUSE HE'S MY RESPONSIBILITY BUT.. IF SOMETHING WAS TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME I WOULD WANT HIM WITH YOU, YOU KNOW HIM LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND AND THE BOND THAT YOU TWO HAVE IS AMAZING I say. YEAH HE WOULD STILL HAVE TO SEE HIS FATHER BUT YOU WOULD BE HIS GUARDIAN. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID I say taking her hand and walking her over to Arin. SAY MAMA BABY I say to him.
Arin giggles to himself and lifts his arms in the air for Emily to pick him up.
Once she picks him up he tries to kiss her face but just ends up putting saliva and syrup all on her cheek.
-THATS SWEET ALI IT IS Emily says. BUT LETS NOT FORCE IT she adds. WHEN AND IF YOU'RE READY TO TAKE THAT NEXT STEP I'LL BE HONORED BUT RIGHT NOW LETS WAIT.
-OKAY I say giving her a chaste kiss. LETS WATCH MOVIES ALL DAY I suggest.
-ALRIGHT C'MON Emily quips walking into the living room with Arin in her arms.
3 HOURS LATER
No Ones POV
After watching dozens of Tim Burton movies, Alison and Arin both sleep on the couch.
Emily looks down at Arin and smiles at him as he sleeps in her arms with his pacifier in his mouth.

She kisses his tiny nose before taking him upstairs to his room and putting him in his crib.
Soon after that she goes back downstairs and carefully lifts Alison up, taking her upstairs as well.
Good thing she sleep walks. Emily thinks to herself.
-WHERE ARE WE GOING? Alison questions Emily in her sleep.
-TO BED Emily tells her beautiful girlfriend.
-OH OKAY Alison mumbles causing Emily to giggle.
Now upstairs Emily lies Alison down and pulls the covers over her, making sure she's warm.

Afraid of having another nightmare, Emily being the worried and overprotective girlfriend that she is sits on the bed and stays up all night just to make sure Ali's okay

Hope I didn't scare you guys 😂Emily's Scary nightmare

Emily's Scary nightmare...
Emison ❤️
Emisarin ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D
Updating "Half Bitten" Soon
***Name the movie I used for this chapter 🤔 ***