FAMILY REUNION

3 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
-BABE HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO I yell out to Alison. THE GIRLS ARE ALREADY THERE.
-EM IM COMING Alison tells me walking down the stairs with Arin holding her hand.
-HI MOM Arin waves at me.
-HEY CUTIE I say picking him up and making him laugh.

After putting Arin back down he runs over to Ariel who is sleeping shirtless on the couch

-SISEW WATE UP Arin says to Ariel kissing her forehead as we watch them.
Turning back around to Alison I see her staring at me.
-EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY EMILY Alison assures me.
-ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT ME TO GO? I ask.
-YES she confirms. I WANT MY FAMILY TO MEET MY GIRLFRIEND she adds.
Last week I took Alison out on a date and asked her to be with me again, officially.
~Flashback~
-EMILY THIS IS TOO HIGH Alison complains as we sit at the very top of the Ferris wheel. OH MY GOD ITS STOPPING, ARE WE STUCK? she questions me.
-NO ALISON I laugh. WE'RE NOT STUCK, HOW HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN ON A FERRIS WHEEL BEFORE? I ask.
-I LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN BEFORE I MOVED TO ROSEWOOD, WE DIDN'T HAVE FAIRS OR CARNIVALS she tells me while still holding onto my hand for dear life.
-OH YEAH I chuckle. LIFE MUST'VE SUCKED FOR YOU I add.
-WHY ARE WE EVEN UP HERE? she questions.
My chest then starts to quickly rise and fall and I immediately get nervous again as if it's my first time asking her out.
-UM I KNOW THAT WE STILL HAVE A LOT TO WORK ON BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF WE WORKED ON THEM TOGETHER I tell her. I WANNA DO THIS I add.
-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? Alison questions me while still holding my hand.
-I WANNA BE A FAMILY I confess. I WANT YOU AND I WANT US TO START OVER SO...WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? I ask. AGAIN I nervously chuckle.
-EMILY I JUST SAID YES TO NATHAN she admits making my heart drop. HE ASKED ME OUT AFTER APOLOGIZING FOR THE PROPOSAL.
-OH I glumly mumble. OKAY I say slipping my hand out of hers, seeing a glare in my eyes from the tears and carnival lights mixing together.
As I quietly sit there I hear tiny chuckles coming from Alison.
Turning my head to look at her she takes my chin between her two fingers and kisses me.
-I WAS JOKING EM she states before kissing me again. YES I'LL DATE YOU AGAIN she laughs.
~End Of Flashback~
-OKAY I nod before putting Ariel's shirt on and grabbing her diaper bag.
-DON'T BE NERVOUS Ali says to me before locking the house up.
Don't be nervous.
__________________________
4 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
Emily, the kids and I landed in Massachusetts a few hours ago.
Ariel cried the whole way from the pain of her ears popping so it was a pretty long ride.
Now at the reunion we sit on the patio with the girls.
-BABE WHERE'S ARIN? Emily questions me.
-HE'S WITH NOAH I tell her.
Noah is my little cousin which also is Arin's and Ariel's older cousin.
Looking over to check on him once more I see Noah's mom Brittany taking a picture of he and Arin in the grass playing.

I laugh to myself at Arin's face before turning back around to Emily.
-ALI TAKE THIS PICTURE OF US Hanna instructs me as she, Emily and Ariel pose for the picture.

-YOU TWO HAVE BEEN TAKING PICTURES WITH HER ALL DAY Mona says shaking her head. POOR BABY THEY WONT LEAVE YOU ALONE she adds taking Ariel from Emily's hands.
Ariel then pokes out her bottom lip and starts to cry for Emily.
-GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER BACK Emily says taking her back. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Ariel then stops crying and lies her head on Emily's chest as she cradles her.
While laughing at them fighting over who Ariel and Arin loves more I hear someone shouting my name over the loud music.
Snapping my head in that direction I see Noel walking over to us.
-OH BOY Aria mumbles.
-ALISON Noel calls again once he's closer.
-YOU NEED TO GO HOME NOEL I tell him.
-I CAN STAY WHEREVER I WANT he slurs.
-ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DRUNK WHILE TRYING TO SEE YOUR KID? Ava questions him?
-LET ME SEE ARIN Noel says trying to grab Arin.
-MOVE I say standing in his way.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? Emily questions putting Ariel down in her rocker and walking over to us.
-I JUST WANNA SEE MY SON he states. C'MERE ARIN he adds. COME TO DADDY.
Arin slowly starts to walk towards him but then runs over to Emily causing Noel's face to drop.
-NOO my son cries hiding behind Emily's legs.

-C'MON Emily says to Arin taking his hand and leading him over to sit down with her and Ariel

-MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ALI Spencer says before walking away with the others.
Standing in front of Noel once everyone walks away he starts to come closer to me.
-I MISS US he says cupping my face.
-NOEL YOU'RE DRUNK I say. AND YOU REEK OF RUM I add flagging the stench away from my face.
-DON'T YOU MISS US? Noel asks me.
-I MISS THE OLD YOU NOEL I tell him. I WANT THAT NOEL TO COME BACK AND BE THERE FOR ARIN I also state. I MISS HIM, I JUST DON'T MISS US.
-HOLD ON my ex slurs before getting down on one knee.
-NOEL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? I ask once I see him reaching into his pocket.
Looking back over at Emily I see her hand the kids over to the girls before getting up and walking out through the gate.
-BE MY WIFE Noel says taking my hand and trying to put the ring on my finger.
After kneeling down to his height I bring a kiss to his forehead.
-GET HELP NOEL I say taking the ring off of my finger and placing it back in his hand.
-HURRY UP the girls say in unison as I stand there.
Listening to their orders I run through the back fence running down the street towards Emily.
-EMILY! I call out after her.
-IM NOT LEAVING AGAIN ALI I JUST  NEED TO THINK Emily confesses turning around to face me.
-THINK ABOUT WHAT? I ask.
-DON'T KEEP ARIN AWAY FROM HIS DAD BECAUSE OF ME she says. NOEL'S ALWAYS GONNA BE IN YOUR LIFE WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT she also says. AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN COMP....
-MARRY ME I blurt out cutting her off mid sentence.
-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? Emily questions me.
-I DON'T HAVE A RING BUT I'LL GET ONE I say. MARRY ME I ask again.
-WHAT ABOUT NOEL? she curiously asks.
-JUST SAY YES I impatiently tell her.
-YES Emily breathes out.
Smiling uncontrollably I wrap my arms around her neck to kiss her.
-IM ENGAGED TO A GIRL THAT WAS STRAIGHT IN HIGH SCHOOL Emily jokes.
-STRAIGHT AS A CIRCLE I joke back before kissing her again.

THE END...