IN DEEP WATER

1 MONTH LATER
Alison's POV
Emily started School here in Rosewood already and she already joined the swim team, so we're all going to her meet today.
-ARE YOU READY TO SEE EMMY SWIM? I turn around to ask my son as he stares at me with food all on his face.

-NOEL I JUST ASKED YOU TO MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T GET ALL DIRTY I sigh in Noel's direction.
Noel's been pretty helpful with Arin lately.
He and Emily are cordial for our sake so he stops past the house sometimes instead of us going to meet him.
-SORRY I WAS WATCHING THE GAME he apologizes.
-ASSHOLE I mumble while lifting Arin from his chair to clean him up.
-I SAID SORRY Noel repeats. I FORGOT, JUST CHANGE HIS CLOTHES he says pointing to Arin's "Go Emily" shirt.
As I clean Arin off I notice Noel sitting on the couch with his feet on the table while eating Pam's filo bites and watching the game.
-WHY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU'RE NOT HELPING RIGHT NOW? I snap at him, turning the Tv off.
He tries to turn it back on so I unplug everything.
-I AM HELPING ALI he tells me. I JUST FED HIM WHILE YOU WERE IN THE KITCHEN.
-NO, YOU DIDN'T FEED HIM, YOU LET HIM FEED HIMSELF AND THAT'S WHY HIS CLOTHES ARE ALL RUINED! I shout at him.
-THE SHIRT SUCKS ANYWAY Noel mumbles but I hear him.
-GET OUT I demand.
-WHAT? He questions.
-GET OUT NOEL! I yell causing him to suck his teeth and walk out.
-DA DA Arin says smacking his table.
-SORRY BABY I tell him. YOUR DADDY WAS BEING AN ASS.
Suddenly my phone starts to ring and  Emily's picture appears on the screen.
-HEY BABE I say.
-MA MA MA MA Arin gurgles with his hand in his mouth.
-HOLD ON BABY I tell Arin. ALRIGHT WE'RE ON OUR WAY NOW I inform Emily.
Heading out to Emily's game I drop Arin off at his daycare since Emily just told me the coaches don't want babies there distracting the swimmers with their crying.
What dumb ass made that up? Some people want their kids to see them swim.
Now at the game I spot the girls with their boyfriends.
Mona's with Mike, Spencer's with Toby, Aria is with Ezra now that they can be out together in public and Hanna's alone.
-HEY I say sitting next to them.
-HEY they all say except for Mike and Mona.
-COULD YOU GUYS STOP KISSING AND LET EACH OTHER BREATHE? Spencer says to them.
They come to a stop and stare into each other's eyes for a while before breaking apart.

-MY BEST FRIEND AND MY LITTLE BROTHER ARE EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES Aria says with a cringe

-MY BEST FRIEND AND MY LITTLE BROTHER ARE EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES Aria says with a cringe. I WONT BE EATING TODAY OR TOMORROW she adds making us laugh.
-HE'S NOT LITTLE ANYMORE ARIA Mona seductively says, running her hand down Mike's chest.
-OKAY IM GONNA BE SICK Aria mutters.
As we continue to laugh I feel a hand grab mines, pulling me over to the locker room.
-EM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask her.
-PAYING YOU BACK FOR THIS MORNING she says referring to my good luck present I gave her earlier.
She pulls my shirt off and starts to kiss the nape of my neck making me moan.
-BABE WE'RE IN A LOCKER ROOM SOMEONE COULD WALK IN I say as she still kisses all over me, leaving marks.
-ITS THE BOYS LOCKER ROOM Emily states. THIS IS A GIRLS SWIM MEET SO NO ONE IS COMING IN HERE she adds locking the doors.
Emily then sits me down on the bench and lays me back while pulling my pants down.
-TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, ALI she seductively says, placing her hand in my panties.
-I WANT YOU I breathe out, giving her permission to feast on my body.
__________________________
-YOU'RE AMAZING I say trying to catch my breath.
-I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU Emily says with a smirk on her face. ALRIGHT I GOTTA RUN BUT I'LL SEE YOU AFTER THE GAME OKAY? she asks while trying to fix me up.
-OKAY I quip before kissing her sweet lips. MMM I hum as I taste myself on her tongue.
She smiles at me and fixes herself as well before walking out.
Going back out I see Emily glowing with a smile on her face.