SHE'S CHANGING ME

1 MONTH LATER (Christmas Eve)
Emily's POV
Alison has been living with us for a month now and honestly we're closer than ever.
She's my best friend.
Besides the girls.
-NO EMILY YOU KNOW I HATE SCARY THINGS Alison whines as we sit under the tent we created from our sheets.
It's our little utopia.
Just me and her, no one else.
I shine the flashlight and wiggle my brows up and down.
-DON'T BE A PRUDE I say smiling at her.
-IM NOT Alison states. BESIDES WHO TELLS SCARY STORIES ON CHRISTMAS? CANT WE JUST WATCH A HOLIDAY MOVIE? she pouts folding her arms.
I lean in closer and stare into her deep ocean like eyes.
-YOU'RE SO CUTE I say before kissing her pouted lips. WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO? SINCE I CANT TELL STORIES I ask her.
A smirk grows across Alison's face with a hint of twinkle in her eyes.
-I HAVE AN IDEA my girlfriend says.
My breathing starts to hitch as she gets closer to me.
-WE ARE YOUNG Alison sings through whispers.
-HEARTACHE TO HEARTACHE I say singing the next line from a song from our favorite movie 13 Going On 30.
-WE STAND! Alison sings loudly standing up on the bed, pulling me up with her.
-NO PROMISES OR DEMANDS I sing back jumping on the bed with her.
-LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD Alison sings wrapping a feathered scarf around my neck.
She takes my hand and pulls me down off of the bed before turning on the song by Pat Benatar.
As soon as the song starts we recite the dance routine from our movie.

Alison jumps into my arms and I spin her around as we both continue to sing the lyrics.
We fall back on the bed together as we laugh at our horrible singing.
-EMILY AND ALISON QUIT JUMPING IM BAKING my mom comes in looking at us as if we're crazy.
Once she shuts the door we burst out into laughing tears.
Alison's laughs come to a stop making mines do the same.
-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH she says looking into my eyes and pushing strands out of my face.
without saying it back I decide to show her that the feeling is mutual.
I place my hand on one side of her face as I lean forward kissing her ever so gently.
Ali smiles into the kiss and gets on top of me without breaking it.
-WE'RE READY TO PARTY BITCHES! Hanna shouts barging through the door with the rest of the girls. OH SORRY DID WE INTERRUPT SOMETHING? My blonde friend giggles.
-YEAH YOU KINDA DID Alison snaps at her getting up walking into the bathroom.
Alison's POV
-YEAH YOU KINDA DID I snap at Hanna storming off into the bathroom.
-WHAT'S HER ISSUE? I hear Hanna ask as I slam the door.
While standing in the mirror staring at myself I see my best friend walk in.
She sees that I'm crying and I turn around to hug her.
-ALI WHAT'S WRONG? CeCe questions.
-SHE'S CHANGING ME I lowly cry on her shoulder.
-ISN'T THAT A GOOD THING? CeCe asks me.
-YEAH I say slightly nodding my head.
-SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM YOU GOOF? She laughs.
-I DON'T WANNA HURT HER I sob.
-WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME? An angelic voice questions making me and CeCe turn to face the person it belongs to.
Emily looks between both me and CeCe waiting for an answer.
-IM GONNA GO CeCe states leaving me with Emily.
I stand there pretty quiet until she steps all the way in and shuts the door.
-ALI Emily calls making me look up at her. WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME? She questions again standing in her pjs.

 WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME? She questions again standing in her pjs

-I DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT I TOUCH I mumble. AND USUALLY I DON'T CARE BUT YOU'RE THE ONE GOOD THING IN MY LIFE I say. I DON'T WANNA SCREW THAT UP.
Emily takes several steps until she's directly in front of me.
She takes my hands in hers and places it over her heart.
-THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME ALI she states letting me feel her rapid beating heart. SO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, YOU CANT SCREW THIS UP she says pointing between the two of us.
I look up from my hands when I hear the click of the doorknob.
My eyes slightly bulge out when I see my girlfriend removing her shirt.
-EMILY WHA...
Before I can even finish my sentence Emily kisses me while lifting me up and sitting me on the sink top.
-I KNOW SOMETHING I CAN SCREW I smirk slipping my hand into Emily's sweatpants. EXCITED? I ask once I feel the wetlands between her legs.
She smiles and nods her head before furiously kissing me again, lifting my arms above my head.
My back arches off the wall as she spreads my legs and pulls my shorts down within a matter of seconds.
_____________
-ALI'S OK NOW Emily quips pulling me out bathroom into the room.
-YEAH WE HEARD Spencer jokes.
we all laugh and go downstairs to sneak the Booze.
After we all drink a couple of shots I stand up in front of all of the girls.
-IM SORRY I tell all of them.
-FOR WHAT? Aria asks first.
-FOR ANYTHING THAT I'VE EVER DONE TO YOU.. SPENCER IM SORRY FOR IGNORING YOU ALL OF THESE YEARS WHEN YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO BE A FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR I say. ARIA IM SORRY FOR THROWING PAINT ALL ON YOU IN EIGTH GRADE AND CALLING YOU A WEIRDO. HANNA IM SORRY FOR CALLING YOU HEFTY HANNA FOR THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL AND MONA IM REALLY SORRY FOR ALL OF THE HORRIBLE THINGS IVE DONE TO YOU, YOU JUST WANTED TO BE MY FRIEND AGAIN AND I SHUT YOU OUT FOR NO REASON I add.
They all stare at me as if they're all in shock that I'm apologizing.
-CECE IM SORRY I quip not wanting to tell the girls what I did to her.
AND EM BABY IM SO SORRY FOR PLAYING WITH YOUR FEELINGS IN THE BEGINNING I finally say.
The room gets quiet until Mona's the first one to speak up.
-WOW ALISON HOW DRUNK ARE YOU? She questions making me laugh.
-WE FORGIVE YOU!
Both Mona and the girls say in unison tackling me to the bed forming a group hug.
After dinner we play a couple of games, watch holiday movies and fall asleep.
-EM I whisper waking her up.
Emily opens her eyes and stares at me.
-HMM? my girlfriend hums.
-THANK YOU FOR CHANGING ME I say. I KNOW SOMETIMES I CAN BE A HANDFUL TO DEAL WITH AND I MAY MESS UP IN THE FUTURE BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER AND I KNOW I SAY THIS A LOT NOW BUT I REALLY REALLY AM IN LOVE WITH YOU I whisper trying not to wake the girls.
Emily stares into my eyes and smiles.
Her eyes soon drift away from mine to something behind me.
-MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY Emily says after seeing the time.
-JOYEUX NOËL MON COEUR I say to her meaning Merry Christmas my heart while kissing the tip of her nose.
Emily lifts the covers up and I cuddle my back into her front.
Feeling her soothing breathing on the back of my neck automatically puts me to sleep wishing we could stay in this moment forever.

Updated bitches 😝
I missed Sasha's live I'm sad 😭
Did Alison really change?
Will Emily change as well?
Find out next time lol
There may be something you guys won't like pretty soon...
Not yet but a little ahead of time warning.
Enjoy 😊
-D