HER BIG DAY

2 WEEKS LATER
No Ones POV
-MMM EM Alison moans. TAKE ME BACK HOME she breathes out as Emily kisses and sucks all over her neck in the bathroom of the nightclub.
-WHAT? Emily questions. ARE YOU SURE? she asks Alison.
-I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE SURE IN MY LIFE Alison replies. I WANT YOU AND I WANT YOU NOW the blonde tells the Brunette.
...
12 HOURS EARLIER
Emily's POV
Even though Alison and I got into that disagreement a few weeks ago I still love her as if she were mines so I'm planning a surprise party for her birthday tonight.
She's nineteen today and I want tonight to be really special for her.
-JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET HER OUT OF THE HOUSE ON TIME Mona tells me.
-I KNOW MONA I laugh. I'LL WATCH THE KIDS SO YOU GUYS CAN SURPRISE HER I add.
-YOU GUYS STILL NOT GETTING ALONG? she questions.
-WE'RE CO PARENTING I sigh. BUT GETTING ALONG? I ask. NO.
-EMILY I MAY BE THE REASON ALISON MOVED ON SO QUICKLY Mona blurts out catching me by surprise.
-ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU AND ALI HOOKED UP? I ask trying to wrap my head around what she's saying.
-HEAVENS NO my best friend replies too quickly. THE ONLY FISH I EAT IS SUSHI she adds in.
-SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I ask.
-YOU WERE GONE AND I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE COMING BACK AND SHE WAS SO DEPRESSED I SET HER UP ON A BLIND DATE AND I PUSHED HER TO DATE NATHAN she confesses. I JUST WANTED HER TO BE HAPPY AGAIN...EMILY IM SO...
-ITS OKAY MONA I say. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING I tell her. SHE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY I add. AND THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE SURE SHE HAS TONES OF FUN TONIGHT I laugh.
-OKAY Mona smiles. YOU'RE AWESOME FOR DOING THIS she adds before walking out.
I sigh before creeping upstairs to Alison's room.
She told me that I could stay here at the house instead of wasting money on a hotel.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU I lightly sing while holding a chocolate fudge cupcake with a lit candle on it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU I add as she starts to wake up. YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY AND YOU SMELL LIKE A ZOO I also sing making her stick her foot out of the cover and kick me. GET UP I laugh.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT? Alison questions peeking one eye open to see me.
-ITS YOUR BIG DAY I say in my best Logan Paul voice. BUT SERIOUSLY GET UP I add while pushing her messy hair out of her face.
As she quickly gets up, her forehead bumps into mine.
-FUCK
-OUCH
we both groan.
Rubbing our heads we both notice how close we are to each other.
Getting the urge to kiss her again I back up and hand her the cupcake.
-MAKE A WISH I tell my ex.
-I WISH YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND LEAVE ME ALONE she jokes earning the finger from me. WHEN AND WHERE? Alison questions with a smirk.
-RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW I answer back knowing that I've won that challenge.
Alison looks at me and rolls her eyes before blowing out the candle.
-WHAT'D YOU WISH FOR? I ask.
-NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS she sings. GET OUT SO I CAN GET DRESSED FOR MY BIG DAY she also says in an imitation Logan Paul voice making me cringe.
-YOU SUCK AT THAT I laugh. DON'T DO IT AGAIN I add before going in the room to wake Ariel and Arin.
Once they're up and at it for the day I make them breakfast.
Alison's being really nice today but I guess she's just in the mood because it's her birthday.
Who knows.
__________________________
8 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-HAVE FUN Emily says as I come down the stairs all dressed up in my mini black Sanae dress.

__________________________8 HOURS LATERAlison's POV -HAVE FUN Emily says as I come down the stairs all dressed up in my mini black Sanae dress

The girls apparently want to take me out tonight.
-HAVE FUN? I ask her. WHY AREN'T YOU DRESSED? I also ask.
-IM STAYING HERE TO WATCH THE K...
-NO YOU'RE NOT I cut her off. GET YOUR PRETTY BUTT UPSTAIRS AND GET DRESSED I add. IM CALLING JASON TO WATCH THEM.
Once Emily is dressed and Jason is here she comes down the stairs in a silk black dress that comes well past her hoo-ha and a denim jacket to cover it up some.
Along with that she wears a black velvet chocker necklace with a matching pair of black velvet knee high boots.

-HAPPY? she sarcastically questions me.
Yes.
-JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR I scoff.
-IM PROBABLY GONNA TAKE THEM BACK TO MY PLACE Jason tells me. I HAVE A FEELING IM NOT GONNA WANNA BE HERE TO HEAR WHAT GOES DOWN LATER he laughs. BUT HAVE FUN THOUGH.
-BYE BYE Arin waves with a smile.
-ARIN, GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT OVER HERE AND GIVE MOMMY A HUG I laugh causing him to run over and hug mine and Emily's legs.
-WE'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, OKAY? Emily says to him.
-OTAY Arin mumbles with his pacifier in his mouth.
He literally won't let me throw that thing away.
We both kiss and hug him and Ariel before leaving out together.
-READY? Emily questions me.
-READY I say in response as we pull off.

Part two.... COMING SOON 😂
What tf is going on? 😳
Mona and Emily throwing a party 🎉
Is Jason right? 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D