THE TRUTH

Emily's POV
I stretch my legs and arms out across my bed as I turn over with a yawn looking at the clock.
6:45am
I really don't want to go to school and if I had a choice I wouldn't but I know I have to.
Walking out of my room towards the bathroom my nose twitches as I can smell the scent of Chocolate Pancakes.
That's funny. Dad only makes those.
I quickly brush my teeth and decide to go get breakfast.
-THERE'S MY OTHER PRINCESS a masculine voice says.
-DAD! I shout running over to hug him. I MISSED YOU I say in a relief.
-I MISSED YOU TOO EMMY my dad says.
Once I let go of him I see that Ava is here along side with our mother.
-HEY AV'S I say hugging her.
Ava wraps her arms around me and hugs me back.
-YOU SMELL LIKE SEX Ava whispers in my ear making me jump off of her faster than I can count to three.
I never got washed last night after I left Alison's house.
I give my sister a confused smile and she squints her eyes at me while furrowing her brows.
We eat and I look at my phone forgetting what time it is.
-I HAVE TO GO I say to my parents and sister.
I quickly go upstairs and get showered and dressed before running out of the house.
Hanna offered me a ride this morning but I wanted time alone to think about things.
The first bell sounds and I make my way out of the car, through the parking lot and into the school.
Turning the corner I see Alison and CeCe but I turn back around to take the other way so she won't see me.
-HEY! EMILY! I hear a voice shout at me and I panic.
I slowly turn around only to see Spencer.
I sigh and walk over to her.
-HEY SPENCE I say smiling and hugging her. HOW WAS THE PARTY? I ask.
I texted Ben and the girls last night and told them that I came down with a 24 hour flu.
-NORMAL Spencer scoffs making me laugh. YOU DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING SPECIAL, SAME PEOPLE, SAME NOEL AND HIS FRIENDS ACTING STUPID, SAME ALISON AND NOEL DRY HUMPING ON THE DANCE FLOOR she adds.
I don't know why but that last part made me feel jealous.
Why do what we did last night and then go grind on your boyfriend in front of everyone.
-SHE HAS THESE HUGE PASSION MARKS ALL ON HER NECK, IT LOOKS LIKE A VAMPIRE BIT HER Aria states walking up to us.
-WHO HAS PASSION MARKS?Spencer questions.
-SLUTTY ALISON Mona quips walking over with Hanna.
-WHAT'S NEW? Hanna questions.
They all laugh and I stay quiet knowing who gave her the marks.
As we all stand in front of our lockers I spot Alison again, making eye contact with her.
She secretly waves at me with a smile but I turn my head as if I didn't see her.
Of course the wave and smile doesn't go unnoticed by Hanna.
-WHAT WAS THAT? Hanna asks. YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HER NOW?
-NO HANNA IT WAS JUST A WAVE, WE ARE LAB PARTNERS IN WELCH'S CLASS I state rolling my eyes at her.
-YOU'RE LYING Mona says causing Hanna to look at me as if she's reading me.
-DON'T BELIEVE ME I say. YOUR OPINION DOESN'T REALLY MATTER ANYWAY I CAN BE FRIENDS WITH WHOMEVER I PLEASE I snap walking away.
-REALLY MONA? I hear Aria yell. EMILY! she calls out with Spencer but I keep walking.
I walk into the bathroom and check under the stalls before locking the door and sitting there.
Suddenly I hear a clicking noise so I turn my attention to the door.
I get up when I see the knob twist.
What the hell?
The door opens and in walks Alison.
She locks the door and walks close to me but not too close.
-WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME? she questions staring at me as I stare at the floor.
-I'M NOT IGNORING YOU NOW CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE? I ask.
Alison hops up onto the counter and sits beside me.
-NO she quips. ARE YOU MAD AT ME? I SAID I'M SORRY ALRIGHT? IF I WOULD'VE KNOWN YOU WOULD FREAK OU...
-I'M NOT MAD AT YOU ALISON I mumble cutting her off.
Alison then tries to place her hand on my leg earning a small jump from me.
She puts her hands up in surrender.
-EM I DON'T WANNA FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANNA DO she says after seeing how jumpy I am. AND IF I DID THEN I'M SORRY Alison adds.
I look over to her and I can tell by her facial expression that she truly is sorry.
-YOU DIDN'T FORCE ME INTO DOING ANYTHING I state. I BELIEVE THAT I WANTED AS MUCH AS YOU DID...PROBABLY MORE I admit.
Alison smiles at me while bating those beautiful blue eyes that could steal a sailor from sea.
She pushes a loose strand behind her ear before bringing me in for a hug.