I HAVE TO GO

Watch the video first... try not to cry 😭
Alison's POV
-ALRIGHT BABE I'LL SEE YOU AT LUNCH Emily says.
-WAIT! I shout as she walks down the hallway.
Emily turns to look at me and I run to her bringing her in for a loving kiss.
-I LOVE YOU I say trying not to cry.
-I LOVE YOU TOO ALI Emily says. BUT WHY SO SENTIMENTAL? YOU'LL SEE ME AT LUNCH REMEMBER? she jokes.
I slowly nod my head and kiss her lips before walking in the direction of my class.
Instead of actually going to class I wait by the lockers near CeCe's class.
Once I see her about to go in I grab her arm pulling her out the side exit.
-ALI I SAID IM FINE I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT HAN...
-I NEED YOUR HELP I say cutting my best friend off.
-WITH WHAT? CeCe questions me.
-I HAVE TO LEAVE I say afraid that she won't help me. IM GOING HOME TO GET SOME CLOTHES AND I NEED YOU TO MEET ME AT THE TRAIN STATION IN THIRTY MINUTES I add. I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THERE.
CeCe being CeCe doesn't ask any questions.
She just nods her head willing to help me thinking I'm in some kind of trouble.
CeCe goes back in the building as I run off in the direction of Emily's house.
I peek around the corner to make sure Pam's car isn't there.
She's not home so that gives me more time.
Once I'm in mine and Emily's room I grab a few outfits and put them in my duffle bag along with anything else I need.
I sit down on the bed and open Emily's laptop getting ready to write her a letter knowing that she always checks her emails.
Finally done with that I wipe away my tears and get ready to walk out.
Before leaving the room I turn once more remembering all of the good times Emily and I have had so far.
A few tears escape my eyes again so I quickly wipe them and leave.
Now at the station I see CeCe standing with everything I asked her to bring.
-ALI ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? CeCe questions. WHAT ABOUT ME AND YOUR FAMILY, WHAT ABOUT EMILY?
-I HAVE TO DO THIS I tell her. WE'LL ALWAYS SEE EACH OTHER SOMEHOW I say hugging her. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY FAMILY AND EMILY WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME I cry.
-WELL WE HAVE FORTY FIVE MINUTES UNTIL YOUR BUS COMES CeCe states. LETS MAKE IT LAST.
We sit down on the bench and I tell her everything.
Emily's POV
After class I didn't see Ali at lunch so I leave school checking to see if she went home.
-ALI? I call out walking in the house.
No answer.
I go upstairs to our room only to see my laptop open on the bed.
I sit down and put my hair up in a ponytail before reading it.

You know I love you.
I feel I've loved you forever. Lately, I haven't been feeling very well.
Truth be told, I'm tired.
I've spent almost my entire life with ghosts.
It occurred to me that it was time for me to bury them.
I can't do that here.
I'm so sorry.
No matter how hard I try to fight it off, I'm left with the feeling that I have to go.
I have no idea where I'm going, but I know I have to do this.
If I don't, I'm afraid I'll self destruct, and worse, you'll be there to see it happen.
Be safe.
Know that I tried very hard to stay.
Know that you're my one and only.
I will miss you with every beat of my heart.
Our life together was the only home I've ever really had.
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I love you.
I always will.
Goodbye.
Ali.
Once I read on and find out that the letter is from Alison I run downstairs getting in my car.
Why would she do this?
Why is she leaving? Everything was just fine.
I accelerate the car and speed down the highway to the train station thinking that she'll be there.
After driving through a numerous amount of red lights I pull up to the station seeing a bus boarding passengers.
Getting out of the car I see Alison getting on.
-ALI! I yell.
Alison turns her head and quickly boards the bus.
I take off running when I see that the driver is about to pull off.
-ALI WAIT! I scream running next to the bus. ALI PLEASE, OPEN UP ALI I cry banging on her window as the bus slowly drives off.
Alison stares down at me while crying.

She mouths the words "I'm Sorry" before the bus speeds up leaving me behind

I try to run faster but my legs aren't moving quick enough.
-ALI! I cry out falling down on the ground watching the bus drive further and further away.
I quickly get up and run to my car trying to follow it but by time I get to the end of the road the bus is nowhere in sight.
While driving my car slows down and I notice that I forgot to put gas in it.
When the car finally stops I sit there bursting into a fit of tears with my head on the steering wheel.
CeCe's POV
-EMILY Hanna calls out to her but she's just staring out the window not saying anything.
Emily called Aria telling her that her car broke down so we all came to pick her up.
The girls keep asking her what's wrong trying to figure out what happened but I already know.
Seeing her like this makes me wanna just tell her but Alison is my best friend and I couldn't do that to her.
All of a sudden Emily turns to look at me with a blank stare.
-DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS? WHY SHE LEFT? She questions me.
-WHO? Mona questions.
-I DON'T KNOW I cry. I ONLY GOT A TEXT SAYING THAT SHE WAS LEAVING I lie.
I inform the girls of what's going on and come up with this sob story about not knowing where she is.
Now back at Emily's house we remove her clothes and lay her in the bed, tucking her in.
We all sit and watch her for a while until she starts sobbing with tears.
-WE'LL FIND HER EMILY Aria assures her.
Emily loudly wails and sobs while grabbing onto Alison's pillow cuddling with it.
-WHICH ONE OF US IS STAYING TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER? I ask.
The girls all look at each other trying to decide as Emily cries.
-JUST GO Emily quietly cries smelling Alison's scent still on the sheets and pillows.
We hesitate to leave her alone but she tells us to leave again.
Not wanting to upset her we all leave getting into Aria's car.
Once they drop me off I go in the house getting a call from an unknown number.
-ARE YOU THERE YET? I ask Alison.
-YEAH Alison says sounding as if she's still crying. THANKS CECE.
-LOVE YOU I tell her.
-I LOVE YOU TOO, BYE she says hanging up the phone.
I hop in the shower and get out getting dressed in my pajamas and getting in bed.
While in bed I see my phone light up again.
From Blondie: Hey Ce are you ok?
To Blondie: no not really
From Blondie: want me to come over?
To Blondie: no I'm just gonna go to sleep. Thanks Han Goodnight
From Blondie: Goodnight CeCe ❤️
I lie there staring at the ceiling crying thinking of everything until I eventually fall asleep.

Sad Chapter 😭
Alison won't be in it for a while
Just Emily and the girls.
My Emison heart is broken 💔
CeCe and Hanna 🤔
Enjoy 😊
-D