FAMILY TIES

2 WEEKS LATER
CeCe's POV
-I GET OFF OF WORK AT FIVE Alison tells me.
-ALI I KNOW I roll my eyes. I'VE BABYSAT HIM BEFORE SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO I say.
-IM SORRY I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO BE OKAY she says hugging and kissing Arin as he sleeps. ALRIGHT BABY BOY MOMMY LOVES YOU, I'LL SEE YOU LATER KIDDO Alison adds.
-OK ALISON HE'S SLEEP I say taking him from her arms. AND I'LL DROP HIM OFF TO YOU I say. DON'T GO TO MY HOUSE.
-OKAY BYE BABES, SEE YOU AT FIVE she says getting in her car on her way to work.
-LETS GO KID I say to Arin as I take him to the playground.
I decide to let him sleep for a while longer before waking him up to play around.
As I hold a sleeping Arin in my arms while I slowly swing on the swings I see a pretty blonde walking over to me.
-HEY Hanna says sitting down on the other swing next to me.
-HEY I say back.
We continue to swing as the silence between us grows awkward.
-LOOK CECE Hanna starts. IM SORRY FOR THEY WAY I ACTED WHEN WE FOUND OUT, I WAS WRONG she says. BUT I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN'T JUST TELL ME.
-HONESTLY HANNA WOULD YOU HAVE LISTENED? I ask her. YOU PROBABLY WOULD'VE WALKED AWAY AND THOUGHT OF ME AS A FREAK I mumble.
-HEY LOOK AT ME Hanna tells me, lifting my head up with her fingers. I'D NEVER SEE YOU IN THAT WAY.
-HANNA YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE I mutter.
-ITS NOT A LIE CECE! Hanna says raising her voice. IF ANYTHING I LIKE YOU WAY MORE THAN IM SUPPOSED TO she adds.
-WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I confusingly question her.
Hanna sighs and stands up taking Arin from my arms and laying him in his car seat.
-EXACTLY WHAT I SAID she states taking my hand to help me up. I LIKE YOU, IN FACT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE MAYBE...MAYBE I LOVE YOU.
She lifts my head back up as it tilts down, staring at the ground.
-PLEASE SAY SOMETHING Hanna begs.
I look her in the eyes and push the one strand that's blowing in the wind behind her ear.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say before kissing her.
She kisses back and I can literally feel butterflies swarming around in the pit of my stomach.
-I HAVE TO GO TO MY DADS THIS WEEKEND FOR HIS WEDDING BUT I'LL CALL YOU LATER OKAY? she questions me.
I nod my head and she kisses me again.
-BYE I say trying to hide my flushed red cheeks.
-BYE she says walking away.
As soon as she leaves Arin wakes up and opens his big blue eyes, looking straight up at me.
-LOOKS WHO'S UP I say to him. HI SLEEPY HEAD I add rubbing his blonde hair.
I play around with him for a while before feeding him and heading back to my house.
_________________________
Alison's POV
-SEE YA TOMORROW I tell my co worker Lori as I walk out of work.
Now at the spot where CeCe told me to meet her I see that she isn't here.
I wait for a while but I get a little impatient so I drive to her house.
Funny thing about mines and CeCe's relationship is we're best friends but I've never been inside of her house.
I've actually been as far as the doorway but she always would push me back outside so I stopped trying.
As I sit in front of her house I call her cell but she doesn't answer, causing me to make my way up to her doorstep.
Standing there I realize that the door is cracked so I walk in.
-CECE I lowly call out.
No answer.
While walking into the living room I hear a familiar voice.
Turning the corner I see my mom, dad and brother standing talking with my aunt Carol and another woman that seems to be my mothers twin.
-MOM? I question as my breathing starts to quicken.
-ALISON CeCe quips running over to me. I TOLD YOU I WOULD DROP HIM OFF TO Y...
-WHAT'S GOING ON HERE CECE? I ask my best friend.
-ALISON SWEETIE I THINK YOU SHOULD SIT DOWN my father says kissing the top of my head.
They all look between each other as Jason hands Arin over to me.
-IM MARY YOUR AUNT, YOUR MOTHERS TWIN SISTER AS YOU CAN SEE the Brunette woman tells me.
-AND YOU'RE CECE'S MOM? I ask.
-WELL NOT BIOLOGICALLY CeCe mumbles making me quickly turn my head to her.
-SO WHO'S YOUR MOM? I question.
-HONEY, IM HER MOTHER my mom tells me. CECE'S YOUR SISTER.
-WAIT SO THIS WHOLE TIME I HAD ANOTHER SIBLING BESIDES JASON AND COURTNEY? I confusingly question. AND WHEN DID YOU EVEN HAVE HER IF WE'RE THE SAME AGE AND WE HAVE THE SAME BIR...OH MY GOD I say with tears now forming in my eyes.
-ALISON ITS COMPLICATED my dad says.
-EXPLAIN I cry.
The tears that are falling from my cheeks begin to sting my eyes as I start to think the impossible.
-MY NAMES NOT CECE my best friend says. ITS NOT EVEN CHARLOTTE she adds. IM COURTNEY, THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS A DANGER TO YOU AND JASON SO THEY MADE ME PRETEND TO HAVE CANCER...
-YOU ALL KNEW I say standing up with Arin. YOU'RE ALL SICK I say storming out.
In my car I quickly pull off, driving away to god knows where.
1 HOUR LATER
Emily's POV
Mom went back to Texas to visit dad and Ava's back in her dorm, so I have the place all to myself.
As I'm sitting on the couch the rain outside starts to come down harder making the electric go out.
After lighting like a hundred candles I sit back on the couch and close my eyes to rest them since I've been awake all day.
Lying there I hear a noise outside making me jump a little.
I ignore the noise and lie back down to relax.
Suddenly there's a knock on the door followed by a babies cry.
I get up and grab my dads shotgun from the closet and walk towards the door.
I take a deep breath and hold the gun up, swinging the door open.
Now with the door open I see Alison standing on the porch soaking wet with Arin in her arms while crying.
-ALI WHAT THE HELL? COME IN I say taking her arm and pulling her in.
I take Arin from her and make sure he's dry before sitting him down in the play pen my mom bought for him.
Walking back over to Alison I grab a warm blanket and place it over her.
-SIT DOWN I say patting my lap for her to sit on. WHAT HAPPENED? I ask.
-THEY LIED Ali sobs out on my shoulder.
As she tries to talk she starts to hyperventilate.
-I CANT...BRE..BREATHE she stutters.
-CALM DOWN BABE I tell her giving her a bottle of water. BREATHE ALISON I add as I hold her in my arms trying to slow down her breathing.
Once she's calmed down and breathing regularly she starts to talk again but I stop her.
-SHH I say leading her upstairs along with Arin.
After cleaning her up and giving her some dry clothes I lie next to her letting her fall asleep in my arms.
Arin then crawls up next to both of us and I smile at him before laying him on my chest, putting him to sleep as well.

CeCe and Hanna = ???
Oh yeah Cenna 😍
CeCe is actually Courtney 😲
Were they wrong for keeping this from Alison?
Emily is sweet 😘
Emison + Arin ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D
Read "Half Bitten"