A DIFFERENT SIDE OF YOU

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
-THANK YOU SO MUCH I say to the veterinarian.
Shadow was a little sick and Alison was worried so I took matters into my own hands.
I should've came in earlier to see what was wrong her but with Alison's and Ava's procedures being on the same day, things were a little chaotic.
~Flashback~
-WHAT IF THEY FIND SOMETHING? Alison panics as we sit in the waiting room.
-ALI, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY I tell her while rubbing her arm to soothe her worries.
-WHAT IF THIS DOESN'T WORK? Ava questions herself out loud.
-AVA, IT'LL WORK I say. COULD YOU TWO STOP WORRYING? I ask.
Ava's getting her egg retrieval surgery today and Alison thought she felt a lump on her pelvis area, so they're going inside to check it out.
-ALISON DILAURENTIS AND AVA FIELDS! the woman calls out.
Ava gets up but I notice that Alison doesn't move.
-BABE, I'LL BE HERE I tell her. WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP I add taking her hand and placing a kiss on it.
-COULD YOU GO GET ARIN FROM THE PARKING LOT? Alison questions. NOEL IS DROPPING HIM OFF ANY MINUTE.
-YEAH I'LL GO GET HIM I tell her. AND WE'LL BE RIGHT OUT HERE I add.
-I LOVE YOU Alison says as she hugs me tightly.
-I LOVE YOU TOO, ALI I say kissing her lips then the top of her head. GO ON I say and she walks off with the woman.
I then go downstairs to the parking lot and see Noel pulling up.
He gets out and grabs Arin's things from the trunk as I open the back door to see Arin in his fuzzy monkey hat.
-MOM he squeals while trying to reach for me.

After Noel giving him a hug and kiss we go back upstairs to the waiting room

-LETS GET THESE FOR MOMMY I tell him while buying some flowers for Alison and Ava.
~End Of Flashback~
Now in the house I let shadow run around as I take off my shoes.
Walking into the kitchen I see Arin standing in my dads rain boots for work.

-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I ask my son.
Arin starts to laugh and tries to run over to me with the boots on only failing.
-OUWCH Arin whimpers after falling on his face.
-ITS OKAY I say while picking him up to examine him. YOU'RE OKAY I add. YOU'RE A BIG BOY.
-BIG BOY he whimpers wiping his tears with his sleeves.
-WHERE'S MOMMY? I ask him. LETS GO GET MOMMY I say walking up the stairs as he holds my hand.
Walking towards the room I hear Alison talking to someone.
-YOU'VE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL WITH ARIN Alison says. YOU'RE A GREAT DAD, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU WONT BE A GREAT DAD TO THAT BABY? she questions him.
-I DON'T KNOW ITS JUST I GUESS I GOT USED TO HAVING ONE KID Noel says. AND ARIN ISN'T HARD TO DEAL WITH AT ALL he adds.

-DON'T WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE she tells him placing her hand on his knee

Looking in the mirror I see Noel quickly lean in for a kiss.
Just as their lips touch Alison backs up.
-NOEL IM WITH EMILY she tells him. AND YOU HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY WITH PRUDENCE.
-NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE AROUND RIGHT NOW Noel says. ALI, I STILL LOVE YOU.
-ACTUALLY THATS WHERE YOU'RE WRONG I say walking in the room. IM RIGHT HERE.
-EM Ali sighs. WHAT DID YOU SEE? she questions.
-ALL OF IT I quip while sending death glares at Noel.
-MOMMY Arin happily says running over to her.
-HEY BABY Alison says picking Arin up. NOEL YOU SHOULD GO.
-SHOULD I? He questions.
-YEAH, YOU SHOULD I say with no emotion whatsoever.
Noel then scoffs and stands up.
-I'LL SEE YOU LATER BUDDY Noel says kissing Arin's head.
He walks past me and tries to shoulder bump me but I glare at him and move out of the way.
Once he's gone I turn back around to Alison.
Alison's POV
-HE KISSED ME I say to Emily before she can even jump to conclusions. BUT IM GUESSING YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT SINCE YOU WERE WATCHING.
-YEAH I SAW Emily glumly says picking Arin up and walking out of the room.
I think to myself for a second before getting up and following after her.
-WHAT'S UP WITH YOU? I ask her. HE KISSED ME AND I PULLED AWAY.
-YOU LEFT ARIN DOWNSTAIRS ALONE Emily tells me. HE COULD'VE HURT HIMSELF OR WORSE she adds. AND YOU AND NOEL, THATS WHAT'S UP WITH ME she argues.
-OKAY FIRST OFF I WAS FOLDING ARIN'S CLOTHES AND HE WAS PLAYING WITH NOEL, HE PROBABLY CRAWLED DOWN THE STAIRS I say. I GET WHY YOU'RE MAD AT THAT, I SHOULD'VE BEEN PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO HIM I add. AND THERE IS NO ME AND NOEL!
-YOU LET HIM GET TOO COMFORTABLE TO THE POINT WHERE HE FEELS LIKE HE CAN KISS YOU, ALI Emily hisses.
-AGAIN, I PULLED AWAY I say furrowing my eyebrows.
-THAT'S NOT THE POINT ALISON Emily grits. HE KISSED YOU.
-YEAH AND YOU WERE RIGHT THERE SO IM SURE YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID TO HIM I defend myself. I TOLD HIM IM WITH EMILY I repeat. EM I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU I tell her. AND EVEN IF I WAS TO DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID IT WOULDN'T BE WITH NOEL.
-OKAY ALI Emily says putting Arin in his crib for a nap.
After sitting in silence for a good fifteen minutes to let him fall asleep Emily gets up and takes my hand.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask as she pulls me into our bedroom.
-C'MERE she says shutting the door and unbuttoning my shirt.
-SO I SUPPOSE YOU'RE NOT MAD ANYMORE? I chuckle a little.
She then lies me back on the bed and begins to undo my pajamas shorts.
-YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE Emily says while hungrily kissing my neck and forcing her hand into my shorts.
-OKAY I GET IT I laugh. YOU CAN STOP NOW I add. IM NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD FOR SEX.
-NOT NOEL'S, BUT MINE she mumbles against my chest as she marks me all up.
-YEAH EMILY IM YOURS I say. NOW GET OFF I add but she continues to force her hand into my shorts. OKAY SERIOUSLY EM STOP I say, struggling to get her off of me.
Emily then pulls my shorts down in one swift movement as she puts her hand inside of my panties.
-EMILY STOP! I shout pushing her off.
-IM SORRY Emily mumbles now on the floor.
-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I ask trying to fix my pajamas.
-IM SORRY she repeats while staring at the ground. ALI, IM SORRY Emily says again standing up and walking towards me.
-GET AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW I sigh.
I look up at her and into her eyes and I don't see her anymore.
It's like Emily's not even there.
-IM SORRY she repeats again before walking out.
Suddenly I hear the downstairs door open and close followed by the sound of Emily's car pulling off.
I'm not sure what that was but maybe she just needs to get out and think about everything.
I crawl up to the top of the bed and cover myself with sheets, overthinking everything that just happened.

Emison fight 😡
Emily almost raped Alison 😲
What's up with her 🤔
Noel's a dick (once again)
Enjoy 😊
-D