THE MORNING AFTER

Alison's POV
As the sun rises and my eyes open I start to remember last nights events.

Alison's POV As the sun rises and my eyes open I start to remember last nights events

I sit up on the couch and place my hands on the sides of my head.
After what happened last night I thought Emily would come back home but she didn't.
I've called a billion times and left her messages but she still isn't home.
Now standing up I decide to try again.
Once the phone starts ringing after dialing out I'm met by the dial tone again.

-EM, WHERE ARE YOU? I ask. I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT AND YOU'RE REALLY WORRYING ME I add. PLEASE CALL BACK OR COME HOME I beg. I LOVE YOU.
I sigh and hang up the phone before going up to Arin's room to wake him.
-HEY KIDDO I say putting on a happy face so he won't see me crying.
He then stands himself up and climbs out of the opening of his crib.
-MOMMY PLAY Arin says handing me one of his many toy cars.
-NO I tell him. YOU HAVE TO BRUSH FIRST I add.
-OTAY Arin quips. MOMMY TOME BWUSH he says running off to the bathroom.
I chuckle up a laugh before following him.
Once we're done brushing our teeth I go back in his room to play for a little while.
-WANNA GO SEE GRANDMA? I ask Arin causing him to clap his hands and nod his head. ALRIGHT LETS SEND HER A MESSAGE I add taking my phone out.
I quickly send Pam a message with a picture attached to it telling her that we're coming over.

(Sorry to the adorable little girl I had to manip out of this picture 😂)
...
Once both Arin and I are dressed and in the car we drive over to Emily's old house.
-THAT'S MY FAVORITE BOY Pam says to Arin while trying to mimic a baby voice.
-THERE'S THE LITTLE GUY THAT KEEPS STEALING MY WIFE Wayne playfully says tickling Arin's side making him squirm and giggle. HEY ALISON He adds.
-HEY WAYNE I say giving him a hug.
-YOU OKAY SWEETIE? Pam questions me. WHERE'S EMILY? she also asks.
-UM YEAH I say. THATS WHY IM HERE I admit. IS EM HERE? I ask.
-WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS SHE HERE? Pam questions. I FIGURED SHE'D BE AT HOME WITH YOU.
-NO I sigh. WE HAD A FIGHT AND SHE LEFT LAST NIGHT AND HASN'T COME HOME YET I tell them.
-I'LL CALL HER Wayne quips.
-I TRIED THAT, I KEEP GETTING THE DIAL TONE I declare. YOU CAN TRY THOUGH.
-HI THIS IS EMILY FIELDS IM CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL BUT IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER I'LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I hear on the phone.
Wayne then leaves a message and hangs up.
Emily's POV
-EM, WHERE ARE YOU? I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT AND YOU'RE REALLY WORRYING ME. PLEASE CALL BACK OR COME HOME. I LOVE YOU
-EMMY, ALISON'S HERE AND SHE'S LOOKING FOR YOU. EVERYONE'S WORRIED. I KNOW WE RAISED YOU RIGHT SO IM SURE YOU'LL COME HOME AND DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES LIKE AN ADULT.
-DELETE MESSAGES the automatic voice says after I listen to both of the messages Alison and my dad sent me.
I exhale a long held breath before clicking on the delete option on my voicemail.
I can't go home.
What happened last night was a mistake, a huge one.
I don't even know what came over me.
I guess I was so angry about the Noel thing that I couldn't control myself.
As I sit on the couch in my hotel room I notice that I'm now crying.

I know that I didn't mean to hurt her, I would never hurt Ali or Arin

Sitting there I start contemplating on whether or not I should stay away.
Maybe it's for the best.
That way if I'm not around I can't hurt them.
6 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV (again)
I didn't feel like driving home tonight so Arin and I are still at Pam and Wayne's.
The girls came over a while ago to try and cheer me up.
-ALISON! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! CeCe laughs.
Looking up I see Hanna and CeCe making Arin dance.
I chuckle before getting a glass of water and heading upstairs.
Now upstairs my phone vibrates causing me to look down at it.
I quickly unlock the phone after seeing that I received a message from Emily.
Emily ❤️: I love both you and Arin with all of my heart but I don't think I'm safe to be around anymore. I'm so sorry about last night. I want you to know that I would never hurt you and I never want to hurt you, which is why I'm gonna stay away.
Love Emily.
Reading the text over and over I start to feel light headed.
The phone then slips from my hand as I black out and fall down to the floor.
...
-HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? Aria questions me as I sit in the corner of the room.
-FOUR I tell her.
Without even knowing it, I begin to cry again.
-SHE'S NOT COMING BACK I sob.
-WE'LL FIND HER, ALRIGHT? my shorter friend questions. EMILY'S GONNA COME BACK Aria assures me as she rubs my shoulder to soothe my cries.

 EMILY'S GONNA COME BACK Aria assures me as she rubs my shoulder to soothe my cries

Looking over behind Spencer I see Arin staring at me.
-SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS IN HERE Mona says. I'LL TAKE HIM TO HIS ROOM.
-NO, ITS OKAY I tell her. C'MERE I lowly say to my son while holding my arms out.
Arin then runs over and sits in my lap placing a kiss on my face.
-HUG? Arin questions with a serious face.
-YEAH I COULD USE A HUG I tell him.
-WANT US TO LEAVE? Spencer asks causing me to slowly nod my head.
-WE'LL CALL YOU LATER Hanna tells me as they all walk out to leave.
As soon as they leave I wrap my arms around Arin's small body as he lightly pats my back with his fingers.
I stand up and pick him up as well before lying down on the bed.
-I TITTLE YEW He says trying his best to tickle me to make me feel better.
I laugh and do the same to his tummy making him release a frenzy of laughs.

-BED TIME I tell him.
-NITE NITE Arin says hiding under the covers from me.
-SERIOUSLY DON'T MAKE THE TICKLE MONSTER COME UNDER THERE I growl.
Minutes later after our play session Arin falls asleep in my arms.
-I LOVE YOU I say kissing his head.
Feeling parched I get up from the bed to go downstairs.
Now in the kitchen I go into the fridge to get the milk.
After rinsing the glass cup I pour some milk and drink it.
While drinking it I notice my stomach starting to feel uneasy.
I ignore the feeling and continue to drink the milk.
Walking back upstairs to Emily's old room I call her, only getting the dial tone once again.
-PLEASE COME HOME I plead. I KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT EMILY, I DON'T HATE YOU BABE JUST COME BACK AND WE'LL TALK ABOUT IT.
After leaving my message and hanging up the phone I return to the bed with Arin to fall asleep.

Ehhh this chapter was Okay...
The next update will be awesome 👏🏽
Emily Left😰
Alison's sad 😭
Enjoy 😊
-D
Was anyone else's Wattpad server down last night?