BEN COOGAN STRIKES AGAIN

3 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
I stayed with Ava on Monday and my phone was dead so I didn't really talk to anyone.
As I'm packing my phone starts ringing.
It's Mona.
-WHERE ARE YOU? Mona questions over the phone.
It sounds as if she's already at school.
-I'M PACKING REALLY QUICK I'LL BE THERE SOON I say.
-ALRIGHT HURRY BEFORE THE BUS LEAVES YOUR ASS she says hanging up in my ear.
I finish packing and I grab my bag going downstairs to leave my mom a note telling her where I'll be.
Ten minutes later I pull up to school grounds and see everyone with bags.
I get out of the car and as I'm walking over to the girls I see Alison leaned up against the bus with Noel kissing all on her neck.
I look away and keep walking until I'm standing with my friends.
-WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL WEEK? Hanna questions taking her brush out to fix my hair.
-HANNA I'M FINE I say moving away from her. I WAS WITH AVA WE SPENT THE WEEK TOGETHER HAVING THE TIME OF OUR LIVES I state lying through my teeth.
I still haven't told the girls about the pregnancy scare and to be honest I'm surprised Alison didn't tell anyone either.
-WHATEVER WE HAVE SO MUCH TO FILL YOU IN ON Aria says locking her arms with mine.
As we all talk Ezra starts talking through a bullhorn cutting us off.
-ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! he yells. WHOMEVER YOUR BUNK PARTNER IS YOU WILL STAY WITH THEM ALL WEEK. YOU CAN GO WITH YOUR FRIENDS BUT WHEN BEDTIME HITS I EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE IN THEIR TENTS WITH THEIR CORRECT BUNK MATE IS THAT CLEAR? He asks.
-YEAH! We all dreadfully shout back.
-LETS GET MOVING He says and we all get on the buses pulling off.
Now on the bus I keep thinking about the scare.
I haven't even told Ben yet but I'm gonna do it today.
I put in my earbuds and click on my favorite song.
Everyday by Ariana Grande.
I close my eyes to relax but I start to feel weird like I'm being watched.
When I open my eyes I see Alison staring at me from the front of the bus.
Well that's not creepy at all.
That's not even the creepy part.
The creepiest part about it is that she's looking at me while Noel kisses her.
Suddenly she stops looking at me and begins to tongue him down making me feel sick.
I roll my eyes and scoff before turning back to the window.
-HEY YOU OK? Aria asks nudging my side.
-YEAH I'M JUST TIRED I say.
-WELL GO TO SLEEP WE'LL WAKE YOU UP ONCE WE'RE THERE she says.
-THANKS AR I say before laying my head on her shoulder falling asleep.
Literally feeling like I've been sleep for five minutes Spencer taps my shoulder waking me up.
We all get off the bus and wait for Fitz to give us our kerosene lamps.
-SEE YOU GUYS LATER I say to the girls heading over to camping ground to build our tent.
While walking I hear a branch crack so I quickly turn around to see a deer.
I sigh in relief.
-IT'S ONLY A DEER a voice says walking behind me.
I know that voice anywhere by now.
-HERE WE ARE I say to Alison as I throw down the tent getting ready to build it.
As I put up the tent I look up to see Alison sitting on a cut down tree stump filing her nails.
-NO THANKS ALISON I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP BUILDING OUR TENT I sarcastically say.
-I KNOW THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T HELP YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE she says now standing up trying to find signal on her phone.
I huff and cross my arms standing up straight.
Alison turns around to look at me and rolls her eyes.
-FINE YOU BIG BABY she mutters bending down to get the instructions.
As she leans down I catch a perfect glimpse of her cleavage.
-NICE SKANK MARKS I mumble referring to the huge purple hickies on her chest and neck.
-JEALOUS? Alison questions making me laugh.
-YOU WISH I quip.
The rest of the time we stay quiet while putting up the tent.
A loud clap of thunder soon sounds from above making Alison and I get in the tent for shelter.
I sit there playing with my hair while Alison fidgets with her thumbs making it even more awkward.
As I'm sitting there I think back to Monday in the bathroom at school.
-WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANYONE YET? I curiously ask looking up to see her face.
-TELL ANYONE WHAT? Alison questions lifting one eyebrow.
-ABOUT ME GETTING SICK IN THE BATHROOM AT SCHOOL I say trying to jog her memory.
Alison looks at me, sits back on her sleeping bag and sighs.
-BECAUSE I KNOW THAT FEELING she starts. YOU'RE SCARED AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO Alison adds.
Wait a minute
-WERE YOU PREGNANT BEFORE? I nervously question her afraid that she might snap on me.
Alison doesn't speak instead she just looks away and nods her head yes.
-WH..WHAT DID YOU DO? I ask.
-YOU ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS DON'T YOU?
I look at her and she sighs again sitting up getting closer to me.
-YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE OK? she says making me nod my head. LAST SUMMER I ENDED UP GETTING PREGNANT WITH NOEL'S BABY AND I WAS SCARED, SCARED OF ALL THE OUTCOMES she starts. I COULDN'T GET AN ABORTION WITHOUT MY PARENTS FINDING OUT SO TRYING TO FIND ANY WAY TO GET RID OF THE BABY I TOOK A BUNCH OF PILLS. I WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WAKE UP AND THEY HAD TO PUMP MY STOMACH AND I WAS ON SUICIDE WATCH FOR THE FIRST THREE WEEKS OF SCHOOL she blandly says. THE BABY DIED Alison adds.
I sit there in shock of all she just said.
Mostly because she told me a deep secret of hers that she's never told anyone, not even CeCe or Noel.
She trusts me.
-I'M SORRY I say feeling like I have to apologize for some odd reason.
-IT'S FINE JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT OR YOU'LL REGRET IT Alison says switching back to her regular self.
That was quick, I knew it wouldn't be long before Alison bitchlaurentis showed back up.
-THE RAIN STOPPED I say. I'M GONNA GO FOR A SWIM I say grabbing my bag and walking to the lake.
I quickly put on my swimsuit and dive in.
I lay back in the water and stroke backwards while watching the sky.
After swimming for about a half an hour I get out and walk over to the shower and locker cabin.
As I grab a clean towel to get showered I hear the door open and close.
-HELLO? I call out. HELLO! ANYBODY HERE? I ask again.
Suddenly I hear footsteps approaching me.
-HELLO?
I drop my bag and turn the corner being met by my boyfriend trying to scare me.
It worked, I definitely screamed.
-OH GOD I breathe out.
-DAMN Ben says. YOU'RE JUMPY he adds.
-HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE? I question.
-I WALKED he states.
-YEAH WELL IF SOMEBODY CATCHES YOU...
-I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES he says cutting me off and staring me down like a piece of meat. BESIDES WE NEED SOME ALONE TIME he adds.
-I NEED TO GET DRESSED I quip as he backs me up to the lockers.
-DON'T BOTHER Ben says pulling down my swimsuit strap.
-WE CAN'T DO THIS NOW, I HAVE TO GET BACK TO CAMP I say nervously chuckling.
Ben stares at me and huffs.
-WHAT'S UP EMILY?... LAST WEEK YOU WERE ALL OVER ME IN MY CAR, THIS WEEK I'M SOME MARCHING BAND GEEK WITH FUNION BREATH He says clearly agitated. WHAT'S GOING ON?
-NOTHING I say lying. I JUST GOT A LOT ON MY MIND, OKAY? I ask trying to walk away but he gently pushes me back to the locker.
-ALRIGHT Ben says. MAYBE YOU NEED TO RELAX he suggests.
I stay quiet while looking down and he starts to kiss on my neck and lips.
-BEN I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW I say struggling to push him off of me.
He continues to kiss me.
-SERIOUSLY STOP I mutter pushing at him but he's stronger.
He still continues to kiss me.
-YOU'RE ACTING STRANGE I say. BEN GET OFF OF ME, GET OFF! I yell kneeing him in the middle of his legs.
-WHAT THE HELL EMILY? He shouts kneeling down grabbing his member.
-IT'S DONE, WE'RE OVER I say walking away crying.
I guess he'll never know about the pregnancy scare.
Walking through the trees with tears pouring down my face I accidentally bump into someone again.
Alison's POV
As I walk through the woods I see a cabin and begin to walk over to it, but as soon as I walk through the trees I'm knocked to the ground.
-I'M SO SORRY the person says through sobs.
-EMILY? I question standing up wiping the dirt off my pants.
she looks at me and tries to walk around me.
-NOT RIGHT NOW ALISON she whimpers trying to walk away but I grab her shoulders.
-ARE YOU CRYING? I ask but she tries to get away again. EM I say giving her a small but meaningful nickname.
Suddenly Ben Coogan, Noel's best friend storms past us.
-BITCH he grits through his teeth.
Emily jumps a little and I look back to her.
-WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? I ask getting upset.
She doesn't answer.
-C'MON I say grabbing her hand taking her back.
Back at camping grounds I drag her into our tent.
-EMILY? WHAT'S WRONG? Hanna Marin and the rest of Emily's best friends question.
-GET OUT I say zipping the flab door to our tent.
Now alone I put a blanket on her shivering body.
I patiently sit back waiting for her to say something.
Once she's done crying I hear her mumble something.
-WHAT'D YOU SAY? I ask getting closer again.
I'm not sure why I'm being this nice to her, but from what I'm seeing now I know I hate seeing her cry.
-BEN TRIED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ME she cries out. I HIT HIM AND I BROKE UP WITH HIM.
-THAT'S IT I'M TELLING FITZ HE CAN'T DO THAT TO Y..
-NO! Emily quietly yells.
I look down at my hand to see hers clasped around it.
I look down into her soft brown eyes and sit down next to her.
-ITS GONNA BE OK I say. HE WONT HURT YOU EVER AGAIN I state removing her wet hair from her face.
Emily slowly turns her head to me and leans in some.
I lean in the rest of the way colliding her peach pink lips to my heart shaped ones.

To be continued... 😂
Hope you guys liked this chapter I know I liked writing it.
Enjoy 😊
-D