ICE BALL

2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
"YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK TO HER AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"
Every single day I replay that day over and over in my head.
I hate him so much for this.
The plan eventually was to break up with Noel and tell my parents about Emily, but that didn't happen because my father is a homophobic asshole.
I honestly don't get it, things would be so different if Emily was a guy.
He would love her the same way he does Noel but because she's a she I'm not allowed to be with her.
As I sit on my bed I begin to cry when I see Emily's texts.
Emily💕: Ali is everything okay?
Emily💕: I know that you're not allowed to talk to me but please just let me know if you're alright.
Emily💕: I miss you
Emily💕: alright, I get it I'm sorry. Bye Ali

Emily's POV-EMILY IM SURE SHE'S OK Spencer assures me

Emily's POV
-EMILY IM SURE SHE'S OK Spencer assures me. I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO HER AND I SEE HER EVERY DAY.
-YEAH, EM AND MAYBE SPENCER CAN GIVE HER A MESSAGE FOR YOU Aria suggests.
Spencer does a double take to look at our shorter friend.
-WHY ME? she questions.
-OH SHUT UP AND JUST GIVE HER THE DAMN MESSAGE Hanna says to Spencer.
-THERE'S NO POINT IN DOING THAT I say. SHE DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO ME, I ALREADY TRIED.
The girls form a group hug around me as Mona stares at me.
Mona sighs and rolls her eyes.
-GO TO THE ICE BALL she says. ALISON WILL BE THERE AND I'M ON THE COMMITTEE, I CAN RIG THE VOTES SO THE BOTH OF YOU CAN WIN ICE QUEEN AND THAT'LL GIVE YOU TIME TO TALK TO HER Mona says.
-BUT YOU HATE ALI I say through a whimper. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I ask her.
Mona kneels down in front of me and takes my hands.
-BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU AND IF YOU WANT ALISON, YOU'RE GONNA GET ALISON she says while smiling and nudging my leg.
I say thank you to all of the girls before changing the subject.
-EMILY? Hanna questions.
-YEAH? I ask my blonde best friend.
-I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT BUT, DO YOU LOVE ALISON? she questions me. IF YOU DO THAN GO GET HER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LET SOMEONE SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS she says referring to her and Caleb.
Caleb is Hanna's ex boyfriend.
They were one of the cutest couples in school but then Caleb's birth mother found him and wanted him to move to California with her.
He asked Hanna if she was okay with it and told her that if she wasn't that he would stay but she was being too stubborn about the situation and broke up with him and that was it for them.
-DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU TOO Hanna adds.
I sit there on the verge of tears again thinking of Alison and knowing that what Hanna is saying is true.