HER BIG DAY Pt 2

Emily's POV
-READY? I ask Alison as I start the ignition to the car.
-READY Alison confirms causing me to pull off.
__________________________
-ITS SO CROWDED Ali says now that we're outside the nightclub. I WONDER IF THERE'S SOMEONE FAMOUS INSIDE she laughs.
What she doesn't know is that Mona and I sent around invites to random people so they could come for her.
-LETS FIND THE GIRLS I quip after CeCe texts me stating that everyone is ready.
As we walk in practically the whole club shouts happy birthday while confetti drops from the ceiling.
While Alison stands there shocked the bottle girls that I hired comes out with rounds of shots and bottles.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON they all say giving her hugs before leading us over to the VIP section with the girls.
-YOU GUYS Ali gushes. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ALL OF THIS, I LOVE YOU she says getting emotional making them laugh.
-WE DIDN'T! Ava shouts over the loud thumping music. YOUR BABYS MAMA DID she laughs making Alison turn around in my direction clearly shocked.
-YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS AND WASN'T GONNA COME? she questions.
-YEAH I answer. I JUST WANTED YOU TO HAVE FUN AND RELEASE SOME STRESS I tell her. YOU CANT REALLY DO THAT WHILE IM AROUND I add.
Suddenly she puts her shot down on the table and hugs me.
-I DON'T CARE IF YOU MAKE ME MAD ALL THE TIME Alison starts. YOU'RE STILL MY BEST FRIEND.
-YEAH, A BEST FRIEND THAT MADE A BABY POP OUT OF YOUR COOCH Hanna smirks to herself earning a slap on the arm from CeCe.
-STOP HITTING ME THAT HUR...
Suddenly CeCe smashes her lips into Hanna's cutting her off.
Okay, they're already drunk.
-LETS GET OUT ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE! Alison shouts making all of the girls holler.
After shot after shot and bottle after bottle all of us are pretty much wasted especially Alison.
I'm only a little tipsy because I know I have to drive back home but I can still feel the buzz of the Hennessy kicking in.
While we're dancing I see a guy getting kind of handsy with Alison.
Seeing that she's allowing him to do whatever I leave it alone and continue to dance with the blonde in front of me.
As "Sauced Up" by Fifth Harmony plays the girl drops down and slowly comes back up rubbing her back on my front.
While licking my lips she takes my hands and places them on her breasts as she grinds her hips.
Lightly squeezing them I start to get aroused by her erect nipples poking through her dress.
I'm actually not sure if it's the beer goggles that I'm wearing right now that's making me see things, but I was about to let her kiss me until I saw that she wasn't Alison.
-IM GONNA GO SIT DOWN I say to the girl making her pout for me to dance more but I ignore her hideous puppy dog eyes and walk away anyway.
While walking past Alison and the guy she's dancing with I hear her tell him to stop touching her like that but he continues to touch her.
-STOP Alison says again as he palms her butt.
-IM SORRY he apologizes but keeps doing it.
Being the wannabe superhero that I am I shove him away before taking Alison's hand, leading her in the bathroom.
-WHAT WAS THAT FOR? she questions now that we're in the bathroom.
-I WAS HELPING YOU I tell her.
-I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP! Alison shouts at me. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO BE THE HERO ALL OF THE TIME, EMILY she adds.
-IT SURE AS HELL LOOKED LIKE YOU NEEDED MY HELP I hiss at her. BUT EXCUSE ME FOR WANTING TO SAVE YOU FROM GETTING GROPED ON BY SOME RANDOM GUY I snap.
-THATS NOT WHY YOU DID IT Alison shakes her head. YOU WERE JEALOUS she scoffs.
-JEALOUS? I laugh.
-YEAH, JEALOUS she rolls her eyes. YOU JUST COULDN'T STAND TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE DOING THE THINGS THAT YOU WISH YOU WERE DOING TO ME she adds. NEWS FLASH EM, IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT MAYBE THAT STILL COULD'VE BEEN YOU.
-ARE YOU CRAZY? I ask her. LIKE DO YOU HONESTLY HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW OR ARE YOU TOO DAMN DRUNK TO REALIZE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE SAYING I say raising my voice.
As we scream back and forth the women that were once in the restroom along with us decides to leave.
-YOU CANT HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO EMILY Alison says trying to walk out but I grab her arm.
-GET OFF OF ME she grits.
-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I ask.
-DON'T PLAY STUPID she chides out. YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME BACK, YOU CAN GET ME BACK Alison says. LIKE KISSING ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND TELLING ME YOUR SOB STORY WAS GONNA MAKE ME FALL TO MY KNEES AND BEG FOR YOU BACK. WELL GUESS WHAT? she rhetorically questions. IT DIDN'T WORK SO GO BACK TO WHEREVER THE HELL YOU WERE WITH AMY she spits.
The more I listen to what she's saying the more confused I get.
-WHO'S AMY? I ask.
-THE GIRL YOU WERE WITH THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE GONE Ali hisses. THE ONE THAT KEPT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE WHENEVER I CALLED.
-ALI, I CHANGED MY NUMBER AS SOON AS I LEFT I say trying to figure out what she's talking about. I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYONE NAMED AMY I admit.
-SO WHO'S AMY? my drunken ex questions me.
-I DON'T KNOW! I truthfully answer. ALI I HAVEN'T TOUCHED OR BEEN WITH ANYONE ELSE I confess. THE WHOLE TIME I WAS GONE I WAS ALONE, I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I tell her now cupping her face that has tears streaming down it. I ONLY WANT YOU ALISON I state while looking into her blue orbs.
Alison's POV
-I ONLY WANT YOU ALISON Emily lastly says as my face sits in her hands.
Looking up into her eyes I can see that she's sincere.
-SO THERE WAS NO AMY? I ask.
-THERE WAS NO AMY Emily confirms wiping the tears from my cheeks.
-I HATE YOU I scold making her laugh.
-THATS NOT VERY NI...
As she talks I cut her off mid sentence with a passionate kiss.
-YOU JUST SAID YOU HATE ME she laughs.
-I COULDN'T HATE YOU EVEN IF I TRIED I admit while kissing her lips and neck.
After hearing that Emily finally grips my face and starts to kiss back while sitting me up on the counter.
As she kisses all over my neck leaving territory marks I lowly start to moan.
-MMM EM I moan. TAKE ME BACK HOME I breathe out as Emily kisses and sucks all over my neck in the bathroom of the nightclub.
-WHAT? Emily questions. ARE YOU SURE? she asks me to make sure that I'm sure.
-I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE SURE IN MY LIFE I respond. I WANT YOU AND I WANT YOU NOW I seductively whisper in her ear.
-C'MON she says helping me down from the counter that she put me on just moments before.
Previous to telling the girls that we had to leave for an emergency Emily drives us back home in a rush.
Now in the driveway I climb on top of her lap in the car, kissing and grinding on her at the same time.
-A..ALI Emily stutters as her breath hitches in her throat from me cupping her sex. INSIDE, NOW she demands before helping me out of the car and into the house.
Backing up into the house once she gets the door unlocked she starts to remove my dress leaving me in nothing but my thongs and bra.
-I WANNA FEEL YOU I breathe out as she pushes me back on the couch and straddles me.
Now seeing that she doesn't have underwear on I use my knee to press up on her core causing her to moan out my name.
Just as I lift her arms to remove her dress the lights flick on making me quickly grab the blanket on the couch to cover ourselves.
-ON THE COUCH? Jason questions. SERIOUSLY? he also adds. YOU'RE KIDS SIT THERE.
-MOMMY Arin happily says running out and jumping on us.
-I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING THEM BACK TO YOUR PLACE? I growl.
-YEAHHH Jason exaggerates. I WAS BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SEE YOU TWO ALL RILED UP THINKING THAT YOU WERE ALONE he chuckles.
-GO HOME JASON Both me and Emily say in unison.
-WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE HEARS ABOUT THIS he laughs while opening the door.
-YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST PUT HIM TO SLEEP YOU JACKASS! I yell at him while he closes the door and Arin hugs me and Emily.
-YUP Emily quips firmly pressing her lips together.
-IM SORRY I apologize through sighs.
-ITS ALRIGHT Emily says. I'LL PUT HIM TO BED she adds giving me a kiss on the lips and getting up with Arin in her arms.
-UGHH I groan.
I hate Jason.

Y'all thought you were getting Smut 😂
Nope 👎🏽 not yet lol
It's coming though (pun intended) 💦
Enjoy 😊
-D