MAD

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
It's been a month since Alison and I started this friends with benefits thing.
The first time we had sex again she literally got up and left right after we were finished.
We barely hang out anymore.
The only time we do is when we're having sex or with the girls.
Who am I kidding? We're always together.
Getting ready for school, Alison sits on my bed copying my homework.
-I REALLY DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TODAY she states. ARIN'S SICK BUT IF I WANNA GRADUATE ON TIME I HAVE TO PASS FIRST.
-THEN DON'T GO I quip putting my blue flannel on over top of my white tee along with my leggings and Steve Madden slides.
-DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING THAT I JUST SAID? I CAN'T MISS ANOTHER DAY Alison says.
-OH I all I say, not really caring about what she's saying.
-COULD YOU NOT BE AN ASS FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES? she snaps at me after hearing the lack of care in my voice.
-COULD YOU NOT BE A BITCH FOR TWO MINUTES? I mumble really lowly.
-WHAT? Alison questions me.
-NOTHING YOUR HIGHNESS I say giving her a fake smile. ARE YOU RIDING WITH ME OR TAKING YOUR CAR? I ask.
-IM RIDING WITH YOU, MY CAR IS IN THE SHOP she states.
As we stand up my phone starts to vibrate on my bed.
-YOUR GIRLFRIEND TEXTED YOU Alison teases with an attitude.
-SHUT UP I mutter. SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND SO GIVE ME M...
-NOPE she quips moving her arm away from me so I won't be able to retrieve my phone.
-ALI GIVE ME THE PHONE PLEASE I say getting a little pissed off.
-TAKE IT FROM ME she seductively says all while eyeing me up and down.
My eyes flicker from her eyes to her lips and back again before I sit on top of her in a straddling position.
-GIVE IT BACK I lowly demand.
-COME GET IT Alison says with a smirk on her face.
Placing both hands on the sides of her face I forcefully connect our lips while grinding on her.
Alison smiles into the kiss and starts to use her free hand to go up my shirt.
I quickly slap her hand down and push her back on the bed before pulling her pants down and throwing her legs over my shoulders.
-WE CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW I say. WE'RE GONNA BE LA...
Alison shuts me up by pushing my head down to her core allowing me to kiss and lick all over it.
-MM..EMILY Alison moans as my tongue gives her all of the pleasure in the world.
I go up to her face and place a chaste kiss on her lips as I enter two fingers in her opening.
-HARDER she begs while scraping her nails down my back.
I do as she says, thrusting my fingers in and out of her at a rapid pace while taking my phone from her hand.
I feel her walls becoming tighter around my fingers so I speed it up making her go crazy.
-IM GONNA CUM Ali moans into my mouth, grinding her hips to speed up the big release.
Seconds later I can feel her walls pulsating as I help her ride it out.
She flips herself around so she's sitting on top of me in the same position I was in earlier.
I look up at her face and into her eyes realizing that I'm madly in love with her.
-THIS FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS THING IS GOING PRETTY WELL Alison says pecking my lips.
I look back up at her and push her off so I can stand up.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Alison questions. YOU'RE MY RIDE, REMEMBER? she says with a tone.
-WALK! I snap storming out of the room and out the house to my car.
Now sitting in my car I pull off only coming to a stop not too far up the street.
I turn the ignition off and exhale a breath of anger, thinking of what I just did.

Minutes later I see Alison walking down the street in the cold.
-GET IN I say.
Alison looks at me and rolls her eyes while continuing to walk.
-ALI. GET. IN I grit following her down the street in my car.
She comes to a stop and rolls her eyes before getting in.
Alison's POV
-IM SORRY Emily says. I SHOULD'NT HAVE DONE THAT she adds.
Knowing that she's angry about what I said in her room I begin feel bad about it all.
I know that I'm still in love with her and she knows it too so why am I doing this?
As we pull into the schools parking lot I decide to let her know.
-EMILY I lowly call out making her turn to look at me. I'M STILL...
-EMILY! Talia calls running over to the car.
Emily gets out of the car and starts to talk to her.
-ALI WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY? she questions me.
-UH..NOTHING I say.
-ALRIGHT I'LL SEE YOU LATER she says as Talia pulls her away.
I slowly nod my head as I watch her walk away with someone new.
I brush the thought away and walk into school being met by one of my best friends.
-HEY ARIA I say.
-I NEED TO TALK TO YOU she says dragging me behind the staircase.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask seeing the tears in her eyes.
-I THINK IM PREGNANT Aria cries. EZRA DOESN'T KNOW AND THE OTHER GIRLS WONT GET IT she says. I DIDN'T KNOW WHO ELSE TO GO TO.
-OK UM, ARE YOU SURE? I ask her.
-I DON'T KNOW she states. I HAVEN'T TAKEN THE TEST YET.
-WELL FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST I tell her. AND LET EZRA KNOW AND IF HE DOESN'T APPROVE REMEMBER THAT IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.
Aria hugs me and begins to cry more.
-THANKS ALI she sobs.
-WIPE YOUR TEARS I tell her. WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS.
She does as I say and we go back out into the hallway.
Walking back to my locker I see Talia kiss Emily.

Watching the kiss I notice the tears falling down my eyes

Once the kiss is over Emily turns her head and gives me sorry eyes.
The bell rings and I walk to class with my shattered heart.
Now in Fitz's class I look back at Aria and she seems okay.
While paying attention to the lesson my phone vibrates in my pocket.
I look down at the screen seeing that I received a text from Emily.
From- Em ❤️: I'm sorry about that. You shouldn't have had to see that.
To- Em❤️: do you like her?
From- Em❤️: Yeah I guess but I love you.
Reading her last messages makes me realize how selfish I am.
I can't have her all to myself if I can't even admit to her or myself that I still love her.
To- Em❤️ Go for it. Good Luck.
I immediately feel stupid after sending that text but I know that it's the right thing to do.
I turn to Emily and she gives me a questionable look making me nod my head to Talia.
She stands up and kisses me on my cheek before sitting down next to Talia.
I sit back and watch as they whisper and laugh, remembering of when that was me and her.

Aria may be pregnant 🤰😲
Emison smut 🔥
Emison fight 😡
Emalia ❤️ 🔫⚰️ die
Let me know what you think.
Enjoy 😊
Please read "Half Bitten" and give feedback.