NEW BABYSITTER

Ava and Arin (Not Arin but I just used the picture lol)

Emily's POV

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

-COMING I say walking down the stairs, opening the door revealing Alison and Arin.

-HEY, EM Ali says.

-HEY, ALI I say trying not to blush at how cute she looks. COME IN I tell her.

-THANKS FOR THIS she says sitting down on the couch with Arin in her arms sleeping. HE FELL ASLEEP A WHILE AGO SO HE SHOULD BE UP IN ANOTHER THIRTY MINUTES she tells me.

-NO PROBLEM, IM THE ONLY ONE HERE SO I COULD USE THE COMPANY I say. AND OK IS EVERYTHING IN THE BAG? I ask.

-YUP, I JUST PUMPED SO MAKE SURE TO FEED HIM TEN MINUTES AFTER HE WAKES UP Alison says.

I nod my head and she puts him down in the pack n play I got just for him today.

I walk her to the door and she begins to walk out until I stop her.

-WAIT ALI I say causing her to turn back to me. GOOD LUCK I quip smiling at her.

Alison smiles back and hugs me for a while.

While hugging her I can smell the vanilla scented shampoo she always used.

-THANK YOU she whispers before kissing my cheek making my cheeks turn beat red.

She gets into her car and drives off as i watch from the doorway.

Once she turns the corner I close the door going back into the house.

Since Arin is sleep I figure I'll get some sleep too, taking him upstairs with me to my room.

I lie back on the bed and place him right next to me.

In the midst of watching his tiny chest rise and fall as he sleeps, I start to doze off falling asleep with my arm wrapped around him so he wont fall.

______________________

When I wake up I jump a little seeing my sister sitting on my bed.

-AVA WHAT THE HELL? I ask.

-WHOSE BABY IS THAT? she questions.

-NOBODY'S I whisper so I wont wake him.

-UMM HE'S CLEARLY SOMEONE'S Ava says. SANTA CLAUS DIDN'T JUST DROP HIM OFF.

I sigh and sit up a little, lying him across my legs.

-HE'S ALI'S I tell her. BUT...

-WAIT ALISON'S BACK? she asks.

-YEAH I tell her. BUT NO ONE KNOW'S ABOUT HIM YET SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT I beg my older sister.

-FINE she quips. WHAT'S THIS LITTLE CUTIES NAME? she questions.

-ARIN I say.

Arin opens his eyes as if he heard me say his name and tries to sit up on his hands and knees.

-HI LITTLE GUY I smile.

Arin smiles and makes the most adorable noise before turning to see Ava.

Ava picks him up as I run downstairs to grab his bottle of milk.

I warm it up a little before going back to my room with it.

When I walk in the room Ava is playing with him with her snapchat filters.

-I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU AND ALISON WOULD HAVE CUTE BABIES Ava says. YOU COULD TOTALLY USE HER EGGS OR VICE VERSA.

-SHUT UP AVA I mumble sitting down taking Arin from her.