MAKEOVER

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
-BUT I DON'T NEED A MAKEOVER I tell my best friends and sister as we're sitting in Ava's dorm room.
-NO, YOU DON'T NEED IT Ava says. YOU'RE ALREADY BEAUTIFUL EMILY BUT MAYBE THIS WILL GIVE HER A REASON TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN she adds.
I give up my argument and agree with them.
Maybe if I look a little different or enhance my beauty Ali will like me again.
What am I saying? I don't even know if she ever liked me in the first place.
-LETS GO Hanna excitedly quips.
I swear Hanna, Mona and Ava are the only ones ecstatic about this whole shopping and makeover thing.
While at the mall I start to walk a little slower after seeing a lesbian couple kissing, making me wish it was me and Alison.
-HEY Aria says placing her hand on my arm. ALISON LIKES YOU she says. YOU'LL HAVE THAT SOON my friend adds pointing to the couple I was staring at less than a minute ago.
-THANKS AR I say bending down a tad to hug her.
-HURRY UP! Mona shouts at us, walking at a face pace towards Nordstrom.
Aria and I look at each other and share a laugh at our Shopaholic best friends.
-TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH someone says as soon as we walk into the store.
Turning around we're met by no one else but CeCe.
-SHE'S HELPING? I ask my friends, turning back around to the blonde.
-WHAT CAN I SAY? CeCe rhetorically questions. I KNOW WHAT MY BEST FRIEND LIKES AND I HATE NOEL SO, WHY NOT? She adds.
I smile to myself at the fact that CeCe is willing to help me get Alison.
-SHALL WE START WITH HAIR AND MAKEUP? Spencer asks. BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THE STORE TIMES THE MALL SHOULD BE CLOSING SOON SO LETS JUST GET THAT OVER WITH she says.
we all nod our heads and I sit down in the chair to start with hair and makeup.
After clipping, curling, contouring and baking I'm finally finished.
-GO PUT THESE ON CeCe says after she and Ava picked out an outfit.
-YEAH GET THAT TIGHT LITTLE BOOTY IN THERE My sister says as Hanna lightly slaps my butt making me laugh.

I go into the changing rooms and try on the new and fitted clothing, staring into the mirror to see if I actually like it

-COME OUT THE CLOSET EMILY CeCe jokes.
I exit the room and playfully give her the finger as all of their mouths drop.
-WHAT? I question.
-WOE MY BEST FRIEND LOOKS HOT Hanna quips smiling.

-ALRIGHT YOUR TURN Mona says to Spencer after picking out a couple more outfits for me

-WAIT, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO GET A MAKEOVER I'M FINE HOW I AM Spencer says.
Ava and Mona look down at Spencer's school girl outfit raising both brows at her.
-YOUR BOY TOY IS OVER THERE I say to Spencer pointing to Toby across the mall in another store.
Spencer takes the clothes and runs into the room to change.
When she comes out we get her fringes clipped and makeup done.
-LIKE IT? she nervously questions showing us her outfit.

-SPENCER? Toby curiously questions walking into the store

-SPENCER? Toby curiously questions walking into the store. YOU LOOK AMAZING, NOT THAT YOU DON'T ALWAYS LOOK AMAZING BUT...
-OH SHUT UP AND ASK FOR HER NUMBER CeCe says rolling her eyes.
They do just that and we all leave the mall ready for part two of our plan.
Your turn to get your girl Fields. My conscience says.
THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
Going to my locker in the morning I turn the corner and smash straight into someone.
-ARE YOU THAT STUPID? I ask the person as I pick up my things. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME BUNNY BOI.. looking up to see the person, I see Emily standing there staring down at me.
My eyes daze up and down her body as my mouth slightly hangs ajar.
-HEY Emily says. SORRY she adds helping pick my things up from the floor.
I fix my mouth to say thank you but for some reason nothing comes out.
Speak bitch speak! I mentally slap myself.
-THANKS I lowly say unsure of how my voice will come out.
Emily nods her head and goes to her locker.
-NICE MAKEOVER I quip walking to the other side of the hall to my locker.
When I go to open my locker a pink envelope flies out landing on the floor as well.
I bend down to pick it up and when I open it I squinch my brows at what it all means.
There's a drawing of a heart along with an old photo of me in the ninth grade, a clip out picture of an ear and another of a water well.
I already know it's from Emily because of the handwriting and the same colored envelopes she has on her desk at home.
I turn to look at her but she grabs her books from her locker and scurries down the hall.
Now in class I take a quick glance at Emily biting down on her lip trying to figure out the next equation.
The way light reflected in her eyes in the hall makes me think about the night of the sleepover.
~Flashback~
-THAT'S NOT WHY Emily says. I PROMISE.
I ponder about the situation for a few seconds before kissing back.
As we kiss with so much passion Emily starts to place soft and sweet kisses down my neck and breast after popping the buttons off of my pajama shirt and removing hers.
When she reaches the waistband of my shorts she comes back up and kisses me one more time.
-DO YOU TRUST ME? Emily questions.
I'm not sure if it's the way she's touching me or the moonlight reflecting in her soft brown eyes, but I think I'm falling for this girl.
-I DO I say still meeting her brown orbs with my blue ones.
I Do? Really Alison? Of all things to say you say I DO! Why not just a simple yes or head shake.
I lift my hand to swipe a strand of her dark hair behind her ear.
Emily then smiles creating a whirlwind of butterflies to fly through my stomach.
From then she slowly pulls down my shorts and removes my bra leaving the cold November breeze to hit my bare body.
-NOEL'S SO STUPID Emily says admiring my face and body. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL she adds.
The corners of my mouth pull up as I begin to smile.
I lift my head a little to meet her halfway placing a kiss on her lips.
After taking my nipple in her mouth and kissing down my naval Emily reaches my inner thighs and blows onto my heated center.
A low gasp breaks free from my mouth as Emily kisses and sucks on my core while gently entering her middle finger into my vagina.
Moans fill the room until she comes up and kisses me trying not to get caught.
We go for a little while longer until I arch my back off of the bed, releasing on her hand and moaning into her mouth.
Minutes later we lie there in silence looking into each other's eyes until falling asleep with Emily spooning me.
~End Of Flashback~
-ALI!!! CeCe yells and snaps in my face causing me to snap back to reality.
-YEAH? SORRY WHAT? I ask.
-MISS DILAURENTIS IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE THAT HAS YOUR ATTENTION? my lab teacher Mrs. Welch asks in front of the whole class.
-N..NO I stutter.
What was that? I never back down from a teacher.
-ALRIGHT THEN WHY DON'T YOU TELL US WHAT AN AQUIFER IS AND GIVE AN EXAMPLE she challenges with her arms crossed.
I think about the answer only to realize that I wasn't paying attention.
-IM WAITING Welch quips.
-WELL KEEP WAITING I snap at her.
-EXCUSE ME? she questions. GO T..
-AN AQUIFER IS A BODY OF PERMEABLE ROCK THAT CAN CONTAIN OR TRANSMIT GROUNDWATER Emily states cutting Welch's and my soon to be argument short. AN EXAMPLE IS A WATER WELL she adds.
As soon as she says that a thought pops into my head causing me to take out the pink envelope and look at the pictures again.
This time I notice that in tiny print in the corner of the envelope there's writing that says seven o'clock tomorrow night.
The wishing well. She wants me to meet her there tomorrow night.
The bell rings and everyone leaves out to go home.
I quickly pack my things and flick Welch the finger as I walk out the class getting ready for tomorrow.

Sorry guys my phone was broke but I got a new one! 🤗
Do you like this chapter?
Spencer and Emily makeovers.
Spoby
Emison smut 😏
Enjoy 😊
-D