DISAGREEMENTS

*unedited*
1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
-ALL DONE I say to Arin as he sits in the bath looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and that gorgeous little smile.

*unedited* 1 WEEK LATEREmily's POV -ALL DONE I say to Arin as he sits in the bath looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and that gorgeous little smile

-MA MA MA MA MA Arin murmurs while splashing water everywhere.
-MOMMIES DOWNSTAIRS KIDDO I tell him. LETS TAKE YOU TO HER I say picking him up and drying him off.
-MA MA MA he says again while smiling at me.
-HOLD ON WE'RE GONNA GO SEE MOMMY RIGHT NOW I say to him as I put his clothes on.
Walking downstairs I see my mom but I don't see Alison.
-WHERE'S ALI? I ask her.
-SHE WENT OUTSIDE FOR A SECOND my mother tells me.
I nod my head and take Arin outside with me.
-ALI? I call out, walking around the house but I still don't see her.
Walking out of my yard I can see two people arguing at the end of my street.
I walk a little closer and realize that it's Alison and Noel.
-MA MA Arin gurgles while squirming in my arms.
-C'MON I quip. MOMMIES TALKING TO AN ASS RIGHT NOW I huff walking back in the house.
-DID YOU FIND HER? My mom questions.
-YEAH I FOUND HER I state putting Arin in his walker.
I sigh and plop down on the couch while turning on the tv to watch Troian Bellisario's new movie FEED.
Fifteen minutes into the movie I feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.
-HEY SEXY Alison says tilting her head to kiss my lips.
When she sees that I don't kiss back she walks around the couch and sits next to me.
-WHAT'S WRONG? she questions me.
-NOTHING I say causing her to throw me a concerned look.
-EM, WHAT IS IT? she asks again.
-NOTHING BABE IM FINE I say pecking her lips.
She glances at me again before sitting back to watch the movie as well.
-ARIN WANTS YOU I say. HE KEEPS CALLING YOU.
-REALLY? Alison questions picking him up from his walker. HI BABY BOY she says giving him an Eskimo kiss.
As I sit back watching the part where Olivia goes to Julian's Halloween party, Alison moves over closer to me.
-WANNA BAKE COOKIES? she questions me.
-NO THANKS I say still watching the movie.
-EM C'MON Ali sighs. PLEASE she begs. IT'LL BE FUN.
-FINE I say giving in.
We get up and walk into the kitchen after putting Arin in his play pen.
Once we've baked the batch of chocolate chip cookies and ate some of them we sit on the couch cuddled up until Alison's phone starts to ring.
-ALRIGHT Alison says to the person. WE'RE ON OUR WAY, BYE she quips before hanging up.
-WAS THAT THE GIRLS? I ask her.
-EM, THAT WAS NOEL Alison admits. I TOLD HIM THAT HE COULD SEE ARIN TODAY BUT ONLY IF IM THERE TO SUPERVISE she tells me.
-OH OKAY I quip.
I know that Noel is his father but I really don't want Arin around him.
-YEAH ACTUALLY BABE DO YOU THINK YOU COULD DRIVE US? Alison asks.
-YEAH SURE I glumly say getting up to put my shoes on.
After packing Arin into the car we drive off to meet Noel.
While sitting in the park waiting, I see Noel pull up in his car.
-READY? He questions walking up to us.
-YEAH LET ME JUST GET HIS BAG Alison says getting back in the car to gather Arin's things.
-HEY EMILY Noel says making me look up from my phone at him.
I scoff at him and turn back around to face the car.
-WHY ARE YOU MAD? HE'S MY SON He mumbles as I walk away.
Stopping in my tracks I turn back around and walk over to him.
-YOU KNOW WHAT YEAH HE IS YOUR SON BUT IM THE ONE THAT TAKES CARE OF HIM SO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HIM I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN I quietly snap at him. DON'T EVEN TRY IT I add as I notice him staring at Ali's butt.
Alison comes back over and I quickly get quiet.
-WE'LL BE BACK LATER OKAY? Ali questions me.
-YUP I say. CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I tell her while glaring at Noel.
-ALRIGHT BYE, LOVE YOU she says kissing me.
-LOVE YOU I tell her. BYE BYE ARIN I say kissing his chubby face.
I watch as they both enter Noel's car before driving back home.
__________________________
2 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
-UM ALI HE'S PUTTING HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH Noel informs me.
I take a quick look at Arin and see his legs up in the air making me laugh.