PRE PARTIES

2 WEEKS LATER
Emily's POV
The field trip went really well.
Actually it went better than I expected.
Alison was really gentle and sweet with me after the whole Ben situation.
She actually cares about me.
After the kiss happened things got a little awkward and we sat in silence.
Well that is until I started thinking about what Ben did and started crying again.
Once Alison heard my low sobs in the middle of the night she Scooched closer to me and wrapped her arms around me, holding me like that until I fell asleep.
Tonight is Noel Kahn's Back to school bash so the girls and I are all at Mona's house getting ready.
-UGH I HAVE NO CLOTHES Hanna grunts out.
-ME EITHER Mona, Spencer and Aria say in unison.
*Vzzzt Vzzzt Vzzzzzt*
I look down at my phone and see that Ben is calling me.
He apologized for treating me the way he did and we got back together.
-YEAH THE GIRLS AND I ARE PICKING OUT OUR CLOTHES NOW I say to him.
-ALRIGHT I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT THEN Ben says. I LOVE YOU EM he adds before hanging up.
It doesn't feel the same when Ben calls me Em.
I like it when Ali calls me that.
That's our nicknames for each other, Ali and Em.
-EMILY! Aria yells cutting my thoughts short.
-HUH? I ask not sure of what they said.
-WE ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO GO TO THE MALL Hanna says. WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?
-NOTHING, I'M SORRY I JUST ZONED OUT I state. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH PRACTICE
suddenly my phone vibrates again and I see Alison's name pop up on the screen.
From: Ali- hey Em can you come over and help me get ready for the party? I could really use your help.
I smile a little and text her back.
To: Ali- uh yeah I'll be there in six minutes.
Alison and I have been secretly hanging out.
Not because we want to hide our friendship but it's the only alone time we get.
-UH NO I CANT GO TO THE MALL I HAVE TO MEET MY MOM AT HER JOB I say lying to them. I'LL MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS LATER THOUGH I say hugging them and leaving.
Alison's POV
I don't actually need Emily's help with picking out my outfit.
I could've gotten CeCe to do it but I really couldn't wait to get some alone time with em.
To be honest I actually already have my outfit picked out but I can always pretend.
As I'm watching hair tutorials on my laptop I hear a car pull into my driveway.
I already know it's Emily because my parents are away in New York for the week and my brother Jason is with his stoner buddies in Philly.
I text Emily telling her that the door is unlocked and to come on up.
Seconds later I hear the squeaky stairs and in walks Emily.
-HEY ALI Emily says sitting down on my bed.
-HEY I say back crawling over to hug her.
After finishing up our homework for Fitz I stand up and stretch giving Emily the perfect view of my short shorts.
Now at my closet I pull out a red laced dress and get undressed in front of Emily to put it on.
In the mirror I can see her staring but she quickly looks down at her phone as if she's texting.
-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ONE? I ask turning around to face her.

I smirk to myself when I see Emily's mouth hang open as she tries to act casual

-I LIKE THAT ONE she says. IT'S REALLY PRETTY ON YOU Emily adds.
-WHATEVER C'MON LETS DO EACH OTHERS NAILS I suggest.
As I'm painting Emily's nails with my baby blue polish she keeps jerking around.
-STOP MOVING I say with a smile on my face.
-I CAN'T HELP IT, IT TICKLES Emily says still squirming a little.
-GET OVER IT I mumble.
I look up at her and smile earning the same thing in return before focusing back on her nails.
-YOU NEED TO BREAK UP WITH BEN I quip blowing her nails.
-WHAT? WHY? Emily shockingly questions.
-BECAUSE YOU DESERVE BETTER I start. HE'S A FLATHEAD AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT I say.
-SOMETIMES IT FEELS RIGHT she says back. AND PLUS HE'S NICE TO ME she adds.
I scoff and chuckle.
-MY GRANDMOTHERS BINGO FRIENDS ARE NICE TO ME I state. YOU DONT SEE ME GOING AROUND DATING THEM I add raising a brow.
-ALI I REALLY DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT Emily says.
-FINE I huff.
I know it's selfish because I'm with Noel but I really don't want her with anyone else especially not Ben.
Emily wiggles her toes letting them air dry as we sit in silence.
-SO HOW WAS IT? I ask her.
-HOW WAS WHAT? Emily questions.
-YOU KNOW, SEX WITH BEN I say clearly making her uncomfortable.
-IT WAS OK she says.
-JUST OK? I curiously question her.
Emily shyly nods her head yes and then looks away.
I move closer to her and put my hand on her thigh.
-SWEETIE IF ITS JUST OK THAN HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING I say. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ORGASM? I ask.
-I DON'T KNOW ALI WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ALL THESE QUESTIONS Emily says embarrassed of her answer.
-COME I'LL SHOW YOU I say patting the spot on the bed next to me.
-H..HOW WILL YOU SHOW ME? Emily nervously stutters.
-RELAX I say. IT'S JUST A LITTLE PORN I add clicking on a porn website on my laptop.
When the website loads I can see that Emily's a little uneasy.
I love how shy she is around me.
-WHICH TYPE DO YOU PREFER? HETERO OR LESBIAN? I ask already knowing which one I wanna see.
-I..I DON'T KNOW Emily says tucking her brown hair behind her ears.
-LESBIAN IT IS I quip. PLUS I HEAR GIRLS ORGASM MORE BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE OTHER GIRL FEEL GOOD I add in.
I click on a video of a blonde and brunette in the bathtub.
Minutes of the video passes by and I can see Emily's chest slowly rising and falling.
She's getting turned on.
-I'LL BE BACK I HAVE TO PEE I say getting up walking out of the room.
If I would've stayed In there one more minute I would've ended up on top of her.
When I get back in the room I see that Emily is watching a different video.
It looks familiar.
My eyes bulge out when I notice what it is.
I scurry over to her and quickly shut the device off.
Emily looks at me confused and I flash her a small smile.
-SO I say. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ORGASM LIKE THAT? I ask referring to the video.
-NO Emily mumbles looking down at her hands.
-HEY DON'T BE EMBARRASSED I whisper lifting her head up with my finger. GUYS LIKE BEN REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING, ESPECIALLY WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU I say placing my hand on her thigh. THAT'S WHY I'M GONNA SHOW YOU I add.
-HOW? Emily questions really low.
-KISS ME I demand. KISS ME ON MY NECK AND I'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE.
Emily nods and scoots closer now kneeling right behind me on the bed.
I then tilt my head to the side so she can have easy access.
She slowly moves my blonde curls out of the way, accidentally grazing my neck with her fingers sending shocks all down my back.
She starts from the corner of my mouth making her way down to my neck.
When she reaches my pulse point on my neck I bite down on my lips, almost hard enough to draw blood.
Emily parts her lips a little and starts to suck on my neck earning small moans from me.
-ALI she whispers. 
-WHY'D YOU STOP? I ask turning around to see her shocked face.
-I LEFT MARKS Emily states.
I shrug my shoulders and get closer to her placing kisses down her neck.
-WHAT IF PEOPLE FIND OUT? she asks.
-SWEETIE IF I WAS TO COME OUT GAY TO OUR SCHOOL GIRLS WOULD BE INSTA LESBIANS BY THE NEXT WEEK I say. STOP WORRYING I mumble against her chest.
Emily relaxes and I lift her shirt over her head exposing her black bralette.
-TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO I huskily whisper against her lips laying her down.
-I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD Emily says looking me in my eyes.
With that I slide my hands down her bare Abs and spread her legs pulling her pants off.
-I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD I say. BETTER THAN BEN DOES I add before slipping my hand into her panties.
Emily gasps out and bites down on her lip as I rub my fingers up and down her slides, massaging her clit.
-HAS BEN EVER GOTTEN YOU THIS WET? I ask Emily as her eyes roll in the back of her head.
-NO... FUCK.. ALI Emily moans taking my lip between her teeth.
-YOU'RE SO HOT WHEN YOU CURSE I say into her neck as I stroke my fingers in and out of her.
Emily's legs soon start bucking and shaking and she releases on my hand.
She opens her eyes to look at me as I gently rub her core helping her down from her high.
I smirk knowing I'm the first person to make her have an orgasm and place a chaste kiss on her lips.
-GET UP WE HAVE TO GO SOON I say getting off of the bed walking into the bathroom to shower.
Emily's POV
I sit on Alison's bed with my knees to my chest as I think about the current events.
A quiet sob escapes my mouth and I get up putting my clothes on to leave.
Walking out of Alison's bedroom I bump into almost knocking her down.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO NOEL'S PARTY Alison questions me. HEY she says grabbing me. I WONT TELL ANYONE she says rubbing my cheek with the back of her hand.
-I HAVE TO GO I croak out holding back my sobs.
I run down the stairs and run out the door leaving her standing there.
_________________________
-EMMY? my mom calls out when I barge into the house running up to my room.
I slam and lock my door so she won't get in.
-EMILY IS EVERYTHING OKAY? she questions knocking on my door.
I wipe my eyes and fix my voice before speaking.
-YEAH I'M KINDA TIRED IM GONNA HIT THE SACK I lie.
-ALRIGHT HONEY THERE'S PASTA IN THE FRIDGE IF YOU WANT SOME she says. I HAVE TO GO INTO THE STATION BUT I'LL BE BACK AROUND THREE AM my mom states.
-OK LOVE YOU I say.
She returns the gesture and leaves.
Once I hear her car pull off I get under my covers and start to bawl my eyes out.
I'm not mad at Alison, I'm just so confused.
It's like I actually liked the way she touched me.
I've never felt that way in my life.
I close my eyes while still crying trying to get some sleep but every time I close them I see Alison touching and kissing on me.
It felt so right.
What is going on with me?
I look at my phone and see that the girls and Ben have been texting me asking why I'm not at the party.
When I try to text them back a text message appears on my screen.
From: Ali- I'm sorry Em, can you answer me please? Are you okay?
From:Ali- we don't have to do that again if you don't want. I'm so sorry please answer me.
I ignore her texts and turn off my lights and phone and go to sleep.

Sexy chapter for my favorite people😘
This was inspired by one of my all time fav emison one shots on the internet but I changed it around.
Why is Emily crying?
Enjoy 😊
-D
Btw this chapter is unedited so excuse any misspellings