NO MORE EMISON

3 MONTHS LATER
Emily's POV
Once there was a way..To get back homeward
Alison sings as Arin lies in his crib.
Once there was a way to get back home
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby
-IS HE ASLEEP YET? I ask her in the video.
-NO Alison responds as Arin looks up at her with those crystal blue eyes.
Golden slumbers fill your eyes
Smiles await you when you rise
Alison starts again.
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby
Arin's eyes then close and Alison stands up to kiss me.
-HE'S DOWN, NOW I HAVE ONE MORE BABY TO PUT DOWN she adds referring to me.
-AND THAT FOLKS, IS HOW YOU PUT A TODDLER TO SLEEP I laugh before ending the video.
I watch the video a couple more times as I sit outside on my room patio.
Once the video ends again I look up at the sky viewing all of the stars.
-I MISS YOU I lowly say trying to hope that maybe she's thinking of me too.
I let out a sigh before turning back around to go in my room for bed.
Alison's POV
-I THOUGHT YOU WERE CRAVING A BURGER Nathan says walking down the stairs.
-I WAS BUT I WAS REALLY HUNGRY AT THE MOMENT SO I JUST MADE A TURKEY SANDWICH I laugh causing him to laugh too.
-WELL, ARIN'S ASLEEP he informs me. IT TOOK A LOT OF RUNNING AROUND AND HIM ASKING ME TO PLAY CARS WITH HIM BUT I FINALLY DID IT Nathan adds putting his fists on his hips and sticking his chest out like superman.
-THANKS NATHAN I say to him. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU, HE'S BEEN A LITTLE DIFFERENT SINCE EMILY LEFT AND YOU'VE BEEN A HUGE HELP I add.
-NO PROBLEM Nathan quips sitting down on the couch next to me. WHERE'S HIS DAD? He questions.
-NOEL DOESN'T SEE HIM ANYMORE I tell him. HE LITERALLY CUT HIS OWN SON OUT OF HIS LIFE LIKE HE WAS NEVER EVEN BORN I quickly snap.
-OKAY, SORRY I ASKED Nathan apologizes. DON'T GET UPSET YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MORE MONTH BEFORE THAT KID IS HERE he jokes.
-YEAH YOU'RE RI...OUCH I say cutting myself off.
-WHAT? my friend frantically asks. IS IT TIME?
-NO SHE JUST KEEPS KICKING REALLY HARD I tell him while trying to get comfortable again. SHE DOES IT WHEN SHE DOESN'T GET THE FOOD SHE WANTS OR WHEN SHE DOESN'T GET HER WAY I laugh.
-AT LEAST WE KNOW WHOSE ATTITUDE SHE'LL HAVE ONCE SHE'S BORN Nathan chuckles.
-YEAH, TELL ME ABOUT IT I mumble.
-OKAY MOVIE TIME he says pressing play on the movie he picked.
While watching the movie and lying my head on Nathan's shoulder, Ariel keeps kicking and moving around causing me to rub my stomach.
I try to ignore it but as soon as I look back up to the tv I see a picture of Emily and I on the mantle piece.

Without even knowing it I start to cry.
Why couldn't she have just stayed?
I wasn't mad at her, it was a small argument that we could've talked about.
Now she's gone and I'm the one that's stuck having to raise two kids on my own.
A low sob then escapes my mouth making Nathan look down at me.
-YOU OKAY? Nathan questions.
-NO I cry. IM NOT OKAY, MY FEET ARE SWOLLEN, MY VAGINA HURTS, I KEEP GETTING HEADACHES, MY BACK HURTS, SHE'S SITTING ON MY DAMN BLADDER, I LOOK LIKE A BEACHED WHALE, I WANT A BURGER AND MY DAMN BOOBS ARE SORE I cry out. I DON'T WANNA DO THIS BY MYSELF NATHAN I quietly wail.
-YOU'RE NOT DOING IT BY YOURSELF, ALISON Nathan says. YOU HAVE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND YOU HAVE ME he adds rubbing his hand up and down my back to soothe my cries. YOU'LL BE OKAY.
Listening to everything he's saying he starts to remind me of Emily.
He's sweet and caring and he looks out for me, he always has ever since I met him.
Nathan then looks me in the eyes and smiles a little as I lie my head on his shoulder.

(This One is Shitty 😂😂😂)He starts to watch the movie again while still holding me in his arms

He starts to watch the movie again while still holding me in his arms.
-NATHAN I lowly call out causing him to look back down at me.
With my blue eyes meeting his grey ones I break the silence by pushing up a little, connecting our lips.
Nathan then turns his body and finally starts to kiss back.
Now that the kiss is deepening, Nathan uses his tongue to swipe against my bottom lip asking for entrance.
Just as I start to open my mouth Ariel kicks again making me upchuck.
I quickly pull away and run to the bathroom upstairs, kneeling down in front of the toilet letting the puke come out.
-ARE YOU OKAY?! Nathan shouts up the steps.
Why'd I kiss him.
-YEAH, JUST GO HOME! I shout back through my sobs.
-ARE YOU SU...
-JUST GO NATHAN I cry.
After hearing him leave I sit there for a few more minutes just to be sure.
I then get up to wash my mouth before going into Arin's room.
Needing one of his tiny hugs at the moment I climb into his crib with him, holding onto him as he sleeps.
-WE MISS YOU I lastly say before crying myself to sleep.

Small chapter 🙁
Emison misses each other 😭
Arin misses Emily 😰
Alison kissed Nathan 😷🤢
Enjoy 😊
-D