EMALIA

*Warning* VIDEO WILL 100% MAKE YOU CRINGE
2 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
-I HAVE TO GO Talia tells Emily as they walk over to our table at The Brew.
-ARE YOU SURE? Emily questions her.
-YEAH, I HAVE TO HELP MY DAD WITH HIS CATERING COMPANY she says. THEY'RE MAKING TWO HUNDRED EMPANADAS TONIGHT AND DAD NEEDS ME.
-BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY Emily pouts while holding her hands.
-I KNOW BABY BUT I CANT she says. I GOTTA GO Talia adds bringing Emily in for a kiss.
I turn my head away from them as the rest of the girls "awe" besides CeCe.
I know I told her to go for it but they honestly make me cringe.
-YOU OKAY? CeCe whispers.
I smile and nod my head at her before focusing back on my homework.
-HEY Emily quips to no one in particular, while sitting down.
-HEY the girls say in unison.
-HEY I say looking up to smile at her.
I've gotten pretty good at faking a smile when I'm around "Emalia" as Talia would call them.
What the fuck is Emalia?
Emison will always be better bitch.
-ALI, YOU OKAY? Emily questions, placing her hand on top of mine.
-YEAH, EM IM FINE I say moving my hand from under hers. WHY? I ask.
-NOTHING she says still looking at me as if she doesn't believe me.
Shit! she's on to me now I have to practice my fake smile more.
-SO MY MOMS OUT OF TOWN Mona says. SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE she exclaims.
-DOES THAT MEAN ALCOHOL? Hanna questions her, making us all laugh.
-YES DEFINITELY Mona tells her. SPENCER YOU BRING THE MOVIES SINCE YOUR TASTE IN SNACKS SUCK Mona mutters. ARIA YOU STOP BY PAULA'S AND GET BROWNIES, EMILY YOU BRING SNACKS, HANNA BRING BOOZE AND ALI AND CECE BRING CUPS FOR THE BOOZE, MY MOM HAS THE NOSE OF A BLOODHOUND AND SHE'LL SMELL LIQUOR ON HER CUPS.
-ACTUALLY IM NOT COMING I tell them.
-BRING HIM WITH YOU Emily says already knowing why I'm not coming. IT'LL BE FUN, BUT HANNA NO BOOZE AROUND ARIN SO DON'T BRING ANY.
-YEAH BRING HIM I ALWAYS WANTED A BABY TO WATCH OVERNIGHT Aria gushes.
-BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ARIA Hanna teases her.
-OH SHUT UP Aria playfully says to all of us as we laugh.
She took the pregnancy test alongside Ezra and turns out it was just a scare.
The girls all know about it.
-OK I GUESS IM BRINGING ARIN I say to them.
We all wait for our coffees and get up from the table going to school.
_________________________
Since the faculty and staff have a meeting at 12, today we got dismissed at 11 am.
-SO YOU'RE BRINGING ARIN RIGHT? Emily questions me as I get my things from my locker.
-YUP I quip.
-GOOD she says. I MISSED MY LITTLE MAN, SEE YOU LATER ALI Emily says kissing my cheek and walking off.
I smile and walk over to the daycare to get my son.
-HII I exclaim, jumping out from behind the door making Arin giggle. C'MON LETS GO HOME I say lifting him up from the play area on the floor.
We get in my car and head home, killing time until the sleepover tonight.
6 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
Now at Mona's house we all sit around waiting for the pizza to get here.
Mona, Spencer, Aria, Hanna and CeCe are all playing with Arin while Ali sits on the couch monitoring them.
Talia called about an hour ago so I've been on the phone with her since then.
-BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO NOW I say to her over speaker phone.
-OK Talia laughs. HANG UP she tells me.
-NO YOU HANG UP I say while blushing.
-OKAY ON THE COUNT OF THREE WE'LL HANG UP Talia says to me.
ONE, TWO, THREE.
-YOU DIDN'T HANG UP EITHER I laugh.
-EMILY HANG UP Talia says.
-NO YOU HANG UP I quip.
-YOU HANG UP she tells me.
-NO YOU HAN...
*Doop, Doop, Doop* (iPhone hanging up)
-THERE, I HUNG UP FOR YOU Alison says, clearly with an attitude.
I look over to her and she rolls her eyes before walking into the kitchen.
-THAT WAS RUDE I say following behind her.
-WAS IT? she questions.
-YES! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I ask her.
-YOU'RE HERE TO BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS Alison says. NOT TO MAKE GOOGLY NOISES AT TALIA ALL NIGHT she snaps walking back into the living room with the girls.
As I follow her to finish off our fight the doorbell rings causing me to get sidetracked and answer it.
-YESS THE FOODS HERE! Hanna shouts. IM STARVING she adds taking the boxes of pizza from my hands.
I pay the man as all the girls except Alison runs into the kitchen to eat.
-ALI I say making her turn her head to me.