ARIN DILAURENTIS

TBT Of Arin (ABOVE)

3 DAYS LATER

Alison's POV

Arin and I have been staying with my parents since we came back to Rosewood and I honestly cant stand it.

My father is acting really strange towards me, but when Arin is around he pretends that he's ok with me having a baby.

Jason and my mother loves having both me and Arin around but they wanna hang around us all day.

It's all starting to feel overwhelming.

My father is having company over the house tonight so he sent me and Arin out.

Since he doesn't want me out in public with him either we spend our time in my backyard near the wishing well.

He actually went out of his way and got his contractors to fix up the yard for us.

(Wishing Well without the graves in the background)

I guess he doesn't want his buddies to know that his sweet precious daughter Alison is a teen mom.

-WE'RE GONNA GET OUT OF HERE SOON I tell my son. ONCE I GET ENOUGH MONEY WE'LL LEAVE. IT'LL BE JUST THE TWO OF US, YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD I say to him.

Arin looks up at me and smiles while trying to put his foot in his mouth.

I lift him up in my arms and lie back on the fresh cut grass, placing him on top of my stomach.

-MOMMY LOVES YOU I say to him poking his tiny lips as he purses them spitting everywhere.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I add giving him an eskimo kiss.

He giggles and wipes his nose using his little hands.

As I lie there with my six month old son on top of me I feel drool drip down my face.

-YUCKY I say to him scrunching my face up making him laugh.

-MAMAMAMAMA Arin gurgles as he tries to kiss my nose, putting saliva all on my face.

I laugh at him and sit him in his rocker bending down so he wont see me.

-PEEK-A-BOO! I jump up causing him to laugh uncontrollably.

I SEE YOU, I quip tickling his chunky legs.

Emily's POV

-PEEK-A-BOO! Alison jumps back up making the random baby laugh uncontrollably.

I SEE YOU, she quips tickling his legs.

I wonder who's baby that is.

-YOU'RE MOMMY'S FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD she says to him.

My eyes start to burn with tears when I realize what she just said.

-ALI I quietly say choking on my words.