YOU'RE MY MUSE

*Unedited*
3 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
-EMMY! Mona exclaims walking up to me in the hall.
-PLEASE DON'T CALL ME THAT MONA I say cringing and making her laugh.
-ITS ONLY OKAY IF ALISON CALLS HER THAT Hanna jokes.
-YEAH YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW Spencer laughs.
I look at all of them before giving them a fake smile and walking away.
-OH COME ON EMILY THEY WERE JOKING! Aria shouts.
I turn back to them while still walking backwards, giving them all the finger.
While doing that I happen to bump into someone or something.
Turning around I see that it's actually a person.
To be specific it's Alison.
-HEY EM Alison says smiling at me and pulling me in for a hug.
Did I miss something?
-HEY I weirdly say back, letting the moment sink in since I'm pretty sure she'll be fighting with me by the end of the day.
I look over at Hanna and Spencer and they're both looking and laughing at me as Spencer bends Hanna over pretending to smack her butt.
I playfully roll my eyes at them before slowly pulling Alison away.
-ARE YOU GOING TO FITZ? She questions in that little voice she uses when she flirts with me.
-YEAH I KINDA HAVE TO I confess. IF I DON'T PASS HIS CLASS I WONT BE ABLE TO SWIM THIS SEASON.
-C'MON Alison quips taking my hand while staring me in the eyes.
As she takes my hand I follow her down the hall to last period.
I'd follow her anywhere.
While sitting in class next to Alison I see that she keeps daydreaming.
-ALISON Ezra says cutting her dream short.
-HMM? She hums looking over at him.
-SINCE THE WINDOW IS SO INTERESTING TO YOU WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US THE PIECE YOU CAME UP WITH he challenges her.
At first I thought since she actually wasn't paying attention that she would snap on him like she would with most teachers but she stands up and walks to the front of the class.
-I REALIZED I WAS THINKING OF YOU, AND I BEGAN TO WONDER HOW LONG YOU'D BEEN ON MY MIND. THEN IT OCCURRED TO ME: SINCE I MET YOU, YOU'VE NEVER LEFT Alison says before sitting back down.
-THAT WAS GREAT I whisper to her causing her to look at me, roll her eyes and turn back to the window.
-ALISON WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL US WHAT INSPIRED THAT QUOTE? Ezra asks.
-I'D RATHER NOT she quips, now ignoring my presence.
I turn to the girls before mouthing the words "what the hell?" to them.
They all shrug their shoulders.
Aria types something on her phone and then forwards it to me and the girls.
It's a text to Ezra that reads Take It Easy On Alison Please.
I nod my head to her, thanking her before finishing my class work.
After class Alison gets up and walks out of class with CeCe.
-ALI WAIT UP! I shout running after her.
-WHAT? she rudely asks turning back to me.
Seriously what the hell? Is she bipolar?
-I NEED YOU I say making both her and CeCe raise an eyebrow. LET ME REPHRASE THAT I say. I NEED YOU FOR MY PROJECT I confirm.
-WHY? Alison questions turning to walk towards the schools daycare.
-YOU'RE MY MUSE I tell her with a smile on my face.
-I DON'T KNOW IM KINDA BUSY she tells me while picking up Arin. HI BABY BOY she says to him.
-HEY BUDDY I say poking his tummy. HOLD ON ONE MINUTE I add turning away from her.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOI...
-YOU CANT SAY NO TO THAT FACE I tell her once her phone chimes.
-OH MY GOD Alison laughs looking at the Snapchat I just sent her.

-PLEASEEEE I beg her.
-FINE YOU DORK Alison laughs. I'LL CALL YOU AFTER I GET ARIN TO BED she says.
-THANK YOU I exclaim hugging her. BYE BYE ARIN I say in a baby voice.
Arin giggles before Alison turns and walks away.
Alison's POV
Getting ready for my night, Arin begins to cry.
-DON'T WORRY, MOMMIES COMING BACK AND WE CAN CUDDLE ALL NIGHT I say to him rubbing his tummy as he lies on his back. NITE NITE BABY I whisper, kissing his head before pulling up the bars to his crib so he won't fall out.
Arin stirs, turning on his side falling asleep.