WAYNE FIELDS

2 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
Last night was magical.
Alison and I built a tent out of sheets around the whole house and played with Arin all night until he was out cold.
After he fell asleep we took some extra covers and laid out on the porch watching the night stars.
I honestly never thought I would be happy again once Ali left, but then she came back with another little human and now they both make me happier everyday.
Waking up in the morning I smell food so I get up to check downstairs.
Walking downstairs I stop in the middle of the steps, peeking into the living room.

-EMILY IS THAT YOU? I hear my mom ask.
-UH YEAH I say walking into the room.
-HEY EMMY my dad says standing up to hug me.
-HEY DAD I reply, allowing him to hold me for a second longer.
-IM SORRY I COULD'NT MAKE IT TO YOUR GRADUATION he apologizes. SOME LAST MINUTE THINGS CAME UP AND...
-DAD I UNDERSTAND I say.
He smiles and kisses my head before sitting at the dining room table.
-WHOSE TOY IS THAT? my dad asks.
-OH THAT'S ARIN'S Ava tells him.
-ARIN? He questions. WHO'S ARIN?
-ALISON'S SON my mom says.
-ALISON'S BACK? AND SHE HAS A CHILD? my dad asks.
-YEAH SHE'S BACK I tell him.
He nods his head and gets up from the table to get the rest of the food from the kitchen.
As he does that with my mother, Alison comes down with Arin in her arms.
-HEY BABY Ali says giving me a kiss. OH HEY MR. FIELDS she says. HEY PAM, HEY AVA.
-HEY I say to her while pecking her lips. YOU HUNGRY? I ask her as I place a kiss on Arin's cheek as he sleeps.
-KINDA she tells me, sitting down besides me at the table.
-ALISON HOW ARE YOU? Dad questions her as he sits back down as well.
-IM FINE, HOW ARE YOU? she asks him.
-OH IM DOING WELL he says. SO ARE YOU AND EMMY TOGETHER AGAIN?
-YEAH I happily say grabbing Alison's hand under the table.
-I WASN'T AWARE THAT YOU HAD A SON my dad says earning a glare from me. WHAT'S HIS NAME?
-ARIN Alison informs him.
-SO ALISON WHY ARE YOU BACK? my dad questions her.
-DAD! I shout.
-I JUST WANNA KNOW he says. I MEAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE OR LETTING THEM KNOW WHERE YOU WERE AND THEN YOU COME BACK WITH A BABY he says. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU PUT HER THROUGH?
-DAD STOP! I yell at him.
-ITS OKAY EM Alison says to me.
NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I PUT HER THROUGH, BUT I KNOW THAT IT WASN'T GOOD AND I KNOW THAT IM SORRY she tells him. I LOVE EMILY, I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL....
-SO WHY'D YOU LEAVE? WAS IT TO BE WITH A GUY? he angrily questions.
-WAYNE my mom says cutting in.
I look over at Alison and notice that her eyes are getting watery.

-GO UPSTAIRS I whisper in her ear

Alison nods her head and takes Arin back up to our room.
-REALLY DAD? I furiously question him. WHAT WAS THAT?
-EMILY IM JUST LOOKING OUT FOR Y...
-WELL I DON'T NEED YOU TO! I yell at him.
-AND WHY IS SHE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE? he asks me. WAS SHE HERE WHILE WE WERE AWAY?
-YES SHE WAS HERE BECAUSE SHE LIVES HERE NOW I inform him.
-WHAT? My dad questions.
-SHE LIVES HERE AND SHE'S NOT LEAVING I tell them.
-EMILY SHE HAS A CHILD! ARE YOU EVEN READY FOR THAT TYPE OF RESPONSIBILITY? my dad asks me.
-CLEARLY I AM IF I TOOK IT ON I quip. IM NOT A CHILD SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE. AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHY SHE CAME BACK I say getting up from the table. WHATEVER GOES ON IN OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OUR BUSINESS NOT YOURS I add going upstairs.
Alison's POV
-ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT Ava tells me as she comforts me. HE'LL COME AROUND AND YOU KNOW MOM AND I ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU she tells me.
While sobbing, Arin wakes up and sits up looking confused as to why I'm crying.
-C'MON LITTLE A Ava says picking Arin up. LETS GIVE MOMMY SOME ALONE TIME she adds before taking Arin out of the room.
As I sit there alone I begin to cry more knowing that I'm the cause of the big fight that's going on downstairs.
Suddenly the fighting stops and Emily walks into the room.
-YOU OKAY? she asks.
I turn around to her and she sees the wet stains on my face.
-WE SHOULD PROBABLY LEAVE I tell her.
-NO ALI Emily says. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE STAYING AND I MEANT IT, IM NOT GONNA LET ANYONE HURT YOU.
-BUT HE'S RIGHT I cry. IM NO GOOD FOR YOU, I LEFT YOU FOR MONTHS WITHOUT EVEN GIVING YOU A SIMPLE CALL TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS FINE I argue. IM A HORRIBLE PERSON.
-BUT YOU'RE BACK NOW AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, ALI she tells me using her thumb to wipe away my tears. YOU'RE BACK AND YOU'RE STAYING.
-EMILY I...
-ALISON STOP PUNISHING YOURSELF Emily says cutting me off. I FORGAVE YOU, ITS TIME YOU DO IT TOO she adds. I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T CARE WHAT MY MOM OR DAD OR ANYONE SAYS, AS LONG AS IM WITH YOU IM HAPPY.
When I don't respond back Emily wraps her arms around me and holds me close.
While she does that there's a knock on the door.
-CAN I COME IN? Wayne questions.
-DEPENDS ON IF YOU'RE COMING TO FIGHT MORE Emily tells him.
-NO, IM NOT COMING TO FIGHT he admits. CAN I SPEAK WITH ALISON ALONE PLEASE EMMY? Wayne questions.
-WITH ALL DO RESPECT SIR WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME YOU CAN SAY IT IN FRONT OF EMILY I tell him.
-FAIR ENOUGH he says pulling Emily's desk chair out to sit on it. LOOK ALISON I APOLOGIZE FOR MY ACTIONS he starts. ITS JUST EMILY AND AVA ARE MY BABY GIRLS AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT THEM he states. YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU, INFACT I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY MAKE EMMY HAPPY. ALISON I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HURT HER AGAIN Wayne lastly states.
-WHEN I LEFT I FOUND OUT SOME LIFE CHANGING NEWS I tell him. IM NOT USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE BUT I THOUGHT LEAVING WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AT THE TIME I say. NOW I KNOW THAT THINGS WOULD'VE BEEN OKAY IF I WOULD'VE JUST STAYED I add. I SAY IT A LOT BUT I LOVE EMILY MR. FIELDS..I WOULD NEVER PURPOSELY HURT HER AND IM TRYING MY HARDEST NOT TO DO IT AGAIN I state, grabbing Emily's hand.
-I UNDERSTAND THAT NOW He tells me. AND IM TRULY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I SAID Wayne says helping the both of us stand up. IM SORRY he apologizes again while hugging me and Emily before leaving out.
Once he's gone Emily pulls me into another hug.
-WHERE'S ARIN? my girlfriend asks me.
-AVA HAS HIM I inform her.
-OH she quips. CAN I SEE THAT SMILE? Emily questions me while poking my cheek making me crack a smile. THERE IT IS she says bringing me in for a kiss.
-C'MON YOU GOOF I laugh, leading her out the room and back downstairs with everyone else.

Hectic Chapter
Wayne Shows his angry side
Emison Endgame ❤️
Enjoy 😊
-D