ROSEWOOD REUNION

8 MONTHS LATER
Emily's POV
-HEY YOU Paige says getting out of the pool walking over to me.
-HEY I say leaning in to kiss her.
-WE STILL ON FOR DATE NIGHT? Paige asks.
-YEAH I say. YOUR PLACE RIGHT? I ask back.
-WHY NOT YOURS? WE ALWAYS DO MINES, I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOUR ROOM Paige states.
Truth is since Alison left I haven't had anyone else in my room besides the girls.
It just never felt right being as though it was considered as her room too.
-PAIGE I...
-HEY EM Hanna says walking over.
Saved by the Hanna.
-HEY Aria and Spencer say as well.
-HEY I say. WHERE'S MONA? I ask.
-PLAYING TONGUE HOCKEY WITH MY BROTHER Aria rolls her eyes.
-I'LL SEE YOU LATER PAIGE I say kissing her lips before walking away with the girls.
Leaving school and walking over to the brew, Spencer whispers in my ear telling me that Paige is following us.
-PAIGE WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING US? I ask my girlfriend.
-EMILY I JUST WANNA KNOW WHY I'VE NEVER BEEN INVITED INTO YOUR ROOM she says. ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING? She questions.
-NO I say. ITS JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME YET OKAY? I WILL SOONER OR LATER BUT RIGHT NOW IM JUST NOT READY.
-I KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF ALISON AND I GET IT SHE WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE BUT SHE'S GONE EMILY Paige tells me as if I need a reminder.
-YEAH I KNOW I state. I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT I add.
-LOVE YOU Paige quips.
-LOVE YOU TOO I say and she connects our lips once again.
Alison's POV
-IM ON MY WAY NOW CeCe says over the phone. BE READY PLEASE.
-CECE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I'VE BEEN READY I say.
-SERIOUSLY ALI I HATE WAITING my best friend tells me.
-I KNOW THAT AND SO DO I SO HURRY UP I say.
-ALRIGHT BYE CeCe says.
-BYEE I sing hanging up. UGH! I huff once I put my phone down.
I slightly turn my head to see Arin lying there laughing at me.
-WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? I ask Arin.
He looks at me and puts his fingers in his mouth while still laughing.

-YOU'RE SO SILLY I say in a baby voice while tickling him. YOU'RE MOMMY'S SILLY BOY I say before kissing his tiny nose.
Arin is six months old.
He's the reason I left.
The night of the ice ball Noel and I had sex, which is how I got pregnant.
According to the doctors I was already three months pregnant when I went to go get my emergency contact form filled out.
Which is really weird because I had no symptoms what so ever and my period was on.
Anyway I came to live with CeCe's grandfather Aric and my water broke prematurely.
I was only six months pregnant when I had him.
He was so small and the doctor told me that he only had a few days to live but I guess some sort of miracle happened.
His name, Arin means mountain of strength.
I picked it because he's so strong and he basically beat death.
CeCe's grandfather died two days after Arin was born.
He was super funny and smart and he actually cared about me and he helped me, which is why Arin's name is spelled almost exactly the same as his. (Aric)
Arin gurgles and plays with his mobile cutting my thoughts short.
I look at him and smile before picking him up.
-AUNTIE CECE IS COMING TO GET US I say to him.
He laughs at me again making me laugh as well.
Apparently I'm the funniest person in the world to him.
____________
-SO YOUR PARENTS ARE LETTING YOU STAY AT HOME? CeCe questions.
-YEAH I tell her. ONCE I TOLD MY MOM ABOUT ARIN SHE INSISTED THAT I COME BACK.
CeCe and I left Arin with my parents while we go get dinner from the grille.
Parked outside of the Apple Rose Grille I see Emily kissing Pigskin.
I duck down some so she won't see me while CeCe laughs.

-THAT IS HONESTLY THE NASTIEST THING IVE EVER SAW CeCe laughs pretending she's gagging

The confused look plastered across my face quickly turns to heartbroken as I watch the love of my life with someone else.
-ARE YOU GONNA GET HER BACK? CeCe questions me.
I look away from the two lovers trying not to release my tears.
-NO I say. I TOLD HER TO FALL IN LOVE AND I MEANT IT. SHE WOULDN'T WANT ME NOW ANYWAY, I HAVE ARIN.
-ALI...
-CECE LETS JUST GET WHAT WE CAME FOR SO I CAN GET BACK TO ARIN I glumly say cutting her off.
We wait for Paige to ride off on her bike and Emily to get in her car.
After they're both gone we get out of the car and order our food.
-OH CRAP I FORGOT MY MOM WANTS ME TO GET SOME BALSAMIC VINEGAR FOR HER CHICKEN RECIPE I say mentally slapping myself. I'LL BE BACK I tell CeCe before walking across the street to the grocery store.
Walking down the aisle I see that there's a wet floor sign so I turn around going down the next aisle.
After grabbing Arin some baby puffs I pick up a bottle of balsamic vinegar.
Turning around I bump into someone knocking the glass bottle on the floor.
-IM SO SOR...
-ALI the voice says cutting me off.
Shit, Shit, Shit.
I forget about the spill and look up to see Emily.
She stares at me making sure it's really me before attacking me with a hug.
Emily's POV (again)
Holding Alison in my arms again makes me feel normal again.
It makes me feel like I could never let go.
-EMILY I CANT BREATHE Alison croaks as I squeeze her tightly.
-ITS REALLY YOU I whisper still hugging her.
-I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH Alison says giving up on her fight, finally hugging me back. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT'S BEEN TO STAY AWAY.
-THEN DON'T ANYMORE I cry finally pulling away. LET ME HELP YOU, IF YOU TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON I CAN HELP. YOU CAN MOVE IN WITH M..
-IM ALREADY STAYING WITH MY PARENTS Alison tells me.
-S..SO YOU'RE STAYING? I ask stuttering a bit.
-I JUST CAME BACK TO FINISH SCHOOL, EM she tells me. I RE-ENROLLED AT ROSEWOOD HIGH TODAY, ONCE IM DONE IM LEAVING AGAIN Alison states.
-ALI WHY DID YOU LEAVE IN THE FIR...
-ALI LETS GO CeCe says walking into the store.
I look in between Alison and CeCe before turning my attention to CeCe.
-YOU KNEW WHERE SHE WAS THIS WHOLE TIME DIDN'T YOU? I ask the other blonde.
-EMILY I ASKED HER...
Out of nowhere CeCe's phone starts to ring and she hands it to Alison.
-YEAH I GOT IT she says. WE'RE LEAVING THE STORE NOW, ALRIGHT BYE BABY I LOVE YOU she whispers into the phone but I hear her anyway.
Hearing her tell someone else she loves them makes my blood boil.
I know I'm with Paige now but she just left me one day and fell in love right away?
It took me five months to finally let someone in.
I feel the tears stinging in my eyes as I listen to my heart shatter into a billion pieces.
As Alison talks to CeCe about something I turn around and walk away.
-EM I hear Alison say but I continue to exit the store.
I hear someone walking behind me so I start running to my car, getting in and speeding off.
-I HATE YOU I cry over and over again.
If only I had enough strength to actually say it to her.
Now home I run upstairs to my room slamming the door, sitting in front of it.
I see the snow globe Alison gave me for my birthday sitting on my nightstand so I pick it up and chuck it across the room.
After breaking it and realizing what I just did I crawl over to it trying to piece it back together.
A thick piece of glass pierces my hand as I try to clean it up.
I sit there and watch the blood drizzle down my arm, feeling like all of my pain is gone.
I pick up a bigger piece and place it to my wrist while hyperventilating.
Just as I push down the sharp glass to my skin Ava walks in the room causing me to hurry and drop it.
-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? She questions.
-I..I...I DR..DROPPED TH..THE GLOBE AND A..AL..ALI IS B..ACK I say bursting out into more tears.
Ava stares at me and maneuvers around the glass, bringing me in for a hug.
-YOU'LL BE OK my sister tells me.
I sit there in her arms crying, allowing her to hold me until mom calls us down for dinner.
I quickly clean the blood from my hand and go downstairs putting on my million dollar smile for show.

So now you know why Ali left.
She'll get more into detail while explaining everything to Emily.
Arin is so adorable 🤗
Noel is the father 😒
Enjoy 😊
-D