NOEL

Emily's POV
In the hallway walking to my second to last class I get stopped by Noel.
-EMILY MY FRIEND Noel exclaims throwing his arm around my shoulder.
I turn my head and grimace at him before pushing his arm off of me.
-WHAT DO YOU WANT? I ask getting straight to the point.
Noel laughs and puts his arm on the lockers to block me in.
-YOU KNOW AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS HOT he says. THIS THING YOU HAVE GOING ON WITH MY GIRLFRIEND Noel adds making sure I know what he's talking about.
I give him a "I don't give a fuck" face but he continues to talk.
-STAY AWAY FROM ALISON He says.
I walk closer to him and look him directly in the eyes.
One thing Emily fields is not, is a punk.
-I THINK THAT'S ALI'S DECISION IF SHE WANTS TO BE AROUND ME OR NOT I say. AND IT SEEMS LIKE SHE DOES.
-DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM JOKING FIELDS? Noel questions.
I'm not sure if the face he's wearing right now is supposed to be intimidating or not but it sure as hell isn't intimidating me.
-YEAH ACTUALLY IT DOES I say. I MEAN YOUR SMILE TAKES UP HALF OF YOUR FACE SOO...
-IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN, STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL he threatens.
-AND IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN, ITS HER DECISION NOT YOURS SO MOVE OUT OF MY WAY I snap back.
As soon as I try to walk away Noel shoves me back and blocks me with his arm again.
I didn't wanna do this.
I lift my right arm and throw my fist right across his face making him fall back.
-WHAT THE FUCK BITCH! Noel screams.
-I WARNED YOU I quip. WANT ANOTHER WARNING? I jokingly ask kind of dead serious.
Noel gets up and gets in my face but Alison runs over and pulls me in the bathroom.
I shake my hand, feeling Noel's teeth and marks sketched in my skin.
-WHAT WAS THAT?! Alison yells.
-THAT WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND BEING AN ASSHOLE I state watching my hand bruise.
-OH is all she says. WELL THAT WAS SO HOT Alison says leaning against me so my body is pressed to the wall.
When she tries to kiss me I put my hand on her face and push it away.
WHAT THE HELL, EM? Alison questions.
-GO KISS YOUR BOYFRIEND I snap. SINCE YOU LOVE HIM I spit walking out of the bathroom.
Alison runs out the bathroom behind me and I continue to walk.
-EMILY Alison grits through her teeth.
I ignore her and storm past everyone in the hall.
-EM Alison says grabbing my hand.
I turn to her and let out a long held breath.
-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW she begs.
I glare at her, scoff and walk through the doors getting into my car.
I drive to my house but on the way there I see Alison's car following behind me.
Once I pull into my driveway I get out the car and walk in the house shutting the door in Alison's face.
Alison's POV
I storm upstairs in Emily's room and slam the door.
-WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I snap.
-YOU, YOU'RE MY PROBLEM ALISON! Emily yells.
-OK WELL IF YOU TELL ME WHAT I DID I CAN TRY TO FIX IT I say to her.
-I TEXTED YOU EARLIER she states.
-MY PHONE IS DEAD I show her. WHAT DID THE TEXT SAY? I ask.
Emily sits down on her bed and kicks her shoes off.
-WHY HAVEN'T YOU BROKEN UP WITH NOEL YET? she questions.
I sigh and walk closer to her.
I figured this is why she's mad.
-I WILL EM I tell her.
Which is true, I will I just don't know how to do it.
-WHEN? Emily shouts. I CHOSE YOU OVER BEN AND MAYA she states. I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVED YOU she cries. AND I DO, BUT I SEE NOW THAT YOU CLEARLY DON'T FEEL THE SA...
I snatch Emily's phone from her hand and pick it up to dial a number.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GIVE ME MY PHONE Emily says.
-NOEL ITS ALI I say. YEAH MY PHONE IS DEAD BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER I DIDN'T CALL FOR THAT I add. WE'RE DONE I say. ITS OVER.
-WHAT? WHY? Noel questions.
-BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE I say while looking in Emily's eyes.
-EMILY RIGHT? Noel asks.
-YEAH, EMILY I admit to him.
Noel scoffs and I hear something shattering in the background.
-DUMB BIT...
I hang up the phone and put it down standing between Emily's legs.
Getting closer, I can see her breathing starting to hitch.
-I LOVE YOU TOO I say wrapping my arms around her before kissing her.
We kiss with so much heat before Emily pulls away.
-SO WILL YOU BE MINE? She questions.
-ALL YOURS I quip bringing her lips to meet mine again.
I slide my tongue across her perfect pink lips and bite down on her bottom one, pulling her mouth open so I can slip my tongue in.
-WAIT HERE, I REALLY NEED TO GET SHOWERED Emily says.
She pushes me back on the bed and I plop down bursting out in laughter.
I can't believe Emily Fields is all mine.
While she's in the shower I take off my clothes and creep into the bathroom, quietly sliding open the shower door.
As I watch Emily lather her olive skin in soap I can't help myself anymore.
I place both of my hands over her eyes and slide them down her body, flicking her nipples in the process.
-ALI MY PARENTS ARE DOWNSTAIRS Emily quietly moans.
I turn her around and press her back to the wet tiles.
I place my tongue on her neck and suck on her pulse for a while before gliding it down her toned abs, down to her core.
-I WAS GONNA GO CRAZY IF I SPENT ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT TOUCHING YOU I seductively say.
I look up to her with dark lust filled eyes while my hands caress her breasts.
Using one of my hands I slide my fingers up and down her wet folds while sucking on her swollen clit.
-OHH... MY..GOD Emily moans grabbing a fistful of my hair.
Emily's legs start to shake as her stomach clinches and her walls tighten up around my fingers.
-LET GO BABY I say. CUM FOR ME EM.
-AHMMMMM....
I quickly stand up and place my hand over her mouth as she loudly moans, releasing her juices on my other hand.
I peck her lips as she catches her breath.
We actually get showered and then get out going into Emily's room.
As we're wrapped in our towels Ava walks into the room.
-WHILE MOM AND DAD ARE HERE? REALLY? She questions with a smirk on her face.
I look to Emily and she smiles back at her sister.
-UH NO, I WAS IN THE SHOWER AND THEN ALI GOT IN AND IM LENDING HER SOME CLOTHES she lies.
-OH OK Ava says walking out.
When the door closes I turn to look at Emily.
-I'VE CREATED A MONSTER I state.
YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A PRETTY LITTLE LIAR I add dragging my index finger along her jawline.
Emily laughs and pulls me in from the back of my neck for another kiss.
I could get used to this...

Emison is SOO cute lol 😊
Noel got bitch punched.
Emison smut.
😊
-D