SLUMBER PARTY PART 2

Emily's POV
-MAYA HEY I say as she walks up to us.
-HEY Maya says reaching up to kiss me.
I quickly open my eyes during the kiss to look at Alison and her head is turned away.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask her after the kiss.
-I CALLED HER Mona says looking at Alison while smirking.
-YEAH WHY YOU DON'T WANT ME HERE? Maya jokes around hitting my arm.
-NO.. I MEAN YEAH I WANT YOU HERE I JUST DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE COMING I say to my girlfriend.
I take her hand in mines and walk over to sit down.
When Maya sees Alison and CeCe she turns around to look at me.
-WHY IS SHE HERE? Maya whispers in my ear.
-I INVITED HER MAYA SHE'S MY FRIEND I reply. ALI COME HERE I shout across the room.
Alison walks up to us and gives me a confused look.
-YEAH? she questions looking between Maya and I.
-I WANT YOU TWO TO START OVER I say scratching the back of my neck, not sure of what I'm actually saying. MAYA THIS IS ALISON, ALI THIS IS MAYA.
-HER GIRLFRIEND Maya quips raising her eyebrows.
Alison senses the hint of intimidation in Mays's voice and shakes her hand.
-GIRLFRIEND? Alison questions her. I DIDN'T KNOW EMILY HAD A GIRLFRIEND I MEAN SHE NEVER TALKS ABOUT YOU she adds lying.
Well semi lying.
I don't talk about Maya around her because I'm not sure of how she'll act.
Alison walks away with a smile on her face when Maya gives me a look.
-YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT ME? she questions.
-OF COURSE I DO I JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT YOU AROUND ALISON I state. NOT THAT I'M HIDING ANYTHING, SHE KNOWS THAT WE'RE TOGETHER I JUST WASN'T SURE HOW SHE WOULD ACT BUT SHE'S COOL ABOUT IT I also state.
-MHM Maya hums getting up from the seat.
The woman calls us all and we hit the showers before getting our massages.
-AREN'T YOU GETTING IN? Alison asks me.
-UH YEAH, YOU GUYS CAN GO FIRST I tell her.
Alison tilts her head and smirks at me.
-OH C'MON EM WE'VE ALL SEEN YOU NAKED Alison says. INCLUDING ME she states right in front of Maya, winking at me.
Alison turns around and drops her towel showing everything before stepping into the shower.
While in the shower my mouth goes dry as I watch Alison lather herself with soap.
Maya then turns to Alison and rolls her eyes at her.
After the shower we all take turns getting our massages.
During my massage I hear a scream causing my head to snap up in surprise.
-MONAA!! Alison screams now soaked from the bucket of ice Mona threw on her.
-I'M SO SORRY Mona smiles.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? I ask getting up walking over to them all.
-YOUR GIRLFRIEND THREW GUACAMOLE ALL IN MY HAIR AND YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST POURED ICE ALL ON ME Alison grits while shivering.
-I ASKED YOU GUYS TO BE NICE NOT ACT LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS! I yell at both Mona and Maya.
As I'm yelling I see Alison storm out of the changing room with her clothes on walking towards the door.
-ALISON! CeCe calls out. LOOK WHAT YOU BITCHES DID she adds running behind her.
I turn around to look at my friends with a disgusted look on my face.
-JUST LET HER LEAVE EMILY Maya says.
-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU I mutter before chasing After Alison.
Outside I see no sign of Alison and CeCe so I turn the corner hoping to see them.
-ALI! I shout trying to catch up to them.
Alison looks back but keeps walking towards her car.
-DONT GO I softly say after running in front of the two blondes.
I don't notice that I'm holding her hand again until I spot CeCe staring down at our hands.
-EMILY IM TRYING TO BE NICE FOR YOU BUT LETS FACE IT THEY HATE ME Alison states still shivering.
I wrap my arms around her to give off some warmth.
-THEY DONT HATE YOU I say. AT LEAST HANNA, ARIA, SPENCER AND MAYA DON'T I also say.
After saying that CeCe bursts out with a laugh so loud i could probably hear it down the street.
-YEAH RIGHT THAT BITCH JUST THREW GUAC ALL IN HER HAIR CeCe mutters. YOU KNOW IT DIDN'T GET THERE ON ITS OWN.
-DON'T CALL HER A BITCH CE Alison says beating me to the punch. AT LEAST NOT AROUND EMILY she adds.
-I'LL TALK TO THEM JUST PLEASE STAY I beg with her still in my arms.
-ON ONE CONDITION Alison states.
I nod my head willing to do anything for her to stay.
-YOU HAVE TO TREAT ME TO STARBUCKS FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS she says with a smile on her face.
-ALRIGHT I quip smiling back. ARE YOU WARM YET? I question her.
-NO Alison states. IM FUCKING FREEZING she says so I keep holding her while walking back to the spa.
-YOU'RE NOT SO BAD FIELDS CeCe says watching me take care of Alison.
Maya's POV
Waiting with the girls for Emily to come back I glance out the window and see Emily with her arms wrapped around Alison.
-THEY'RE BACK AND THEY'RE STAYING Emily says bringing CeCe and Alison back in while placing a robe over Alison's body. YOU AND YOU FOLLOW ME Emily demands pointing to me and Mona.
We both get up from our chairs to follow her into the hallway area.
-WHAT THE HELL? I ASKED YOU TO BE NICE NOT THROW THINGS ON HER Emily states.
-IT WAS AN HONEST ACCIDENT Mona says.
-YEAH RIGHT MONA JUST LIKE YOU CALLING MAYA HERE WAS AN ACCIDENT TOO RIGHT? she spits out.
I look up at Emily and can't help to feel a stinging sensation in my eyes.
-YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME HERE I argue.
-I DO MAYA Emily angrily states. BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE THAT THEN I WON'T she says. WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ALISON AND I IS BETWEEN ALISON AND I NOT YOU (Maya and Mona) OR THEM she states pointing towards the other room where the girls are.
Mona scoffs and walks away leaving Emily and I alone.
Now looking at my girlfriend again she has her arms crossed biting her lip and furrowing her eyebrows.
-WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO TO YOU? I question. SOMEONE THAT YOU'VE LITERALLY ONLY KNOWN FOR THREE MONTHS HAS THIS KIND OF EFFECT ON YOU?
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Emily asks.
-OH PLEASE EMILY I SAW YOU HOLDING HER HAND AND HER AFTER MONA THREW THE ICE ON HER I scoff at her.
Emily's eyes squint while looking at me.
-SHE REACHED FOR ME WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO SLAP HER HAND? she questions. AND SHE WAS COLD BECAUSE OF YOU AND MONA I'D DO THAT FOR ANY ONE OF YOU! she shouts.
-WOW I say. I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY HAD TO DO THIS BEFORE BUT ITS ME OR HER I say making her choose.
-DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT Emily says. MAYA I LIKE YOU A LOT BUT THIS PERSON ISN'T THE SAME PERSON I MET TWO MONTHS AGO she adds.
-JUST PICK EMILY I mumble. ME OR ALISON.. ITS YOUR CHOICE.
Emily stays silent for a while longer before walking up to me and kissing my forehead.
A smile comes across my face as she wraps her arms around me.
-BYE MAYA Emily whispers making me look up in shock.
She actually picked her!
-GO TO HELL EMILY I snap pushing her away and storming out.
2 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
Once we got back to Emily's house Mona apologized to me and we all started to at least try to be cordial for Emily's sake.
As we sit around the tv I turn my head to my right and see Emily sitting away from us on the couch.
-YOU OKAY? I ask sitting next to her.
-YEAH I JUST HAVE A HEADACHE Emily quips giving me a fake smile.
She's lying. My conscience tells me.
-EM WHAT HAPPENED? I ask knowing something's wrong with her.
Emily sighs and puts her clasped fingers underneath her chin.
-I BROKE UP WITH MAYA she states.
I know that she's hurting right now but I literally feel like dancing and I can't even dance.
-EM IM SORRY I say wrapping one arm around her.
-ITS NOT YOUR FAULT Emily tells me even though I'm pretty sure it was over me.
I sit there hugging her unsure of what to say to make her feel better.
____________
-ALI Emily whispers nudging me so I can wake up.
Hanna and CeCe are sprawled out on the floor.
Mona and Spencer are on one couch sleeping while Aria sleeps on the love chair.
Emily and I decided to sleep on the pull out bed.
When I open my eyes Emily takes my hand and begins to lead me upstairs.
-EMILY WHERE ARE WE GOING? I ask rubbing my eyes and yawning.
We stop at the top step and she opens her bedroom door gently pulling me in.
I sit down on the bed thinking that she wants to talk but to my surprise she sits down beside me and starts to kiss me.
-EM YOU'RE REALLY VULNERABLE RIGHT NOW I say. YOU AND MAYA JUST BROKE UP.
-THAT'S NOT WHY she says. I PROMISE
(I switched it bitches 😝)
I look up into Emily's eyes and see something unrecognizable.
Though I know that this is wrong I kiss back anyway.
We're supposed to be friends.
Emily takes off her shirt and lays me back on the bed while kissing me.
Still kissing me Emily rips open my pajama shirt and starts to place kisses down my breast.
Whoever said this girl was an angel was wrong.

Haha 😂 No smut yet kiddies.
You must wait! Lol
Not that long of course.
EMISON!!!
So cute and so sexy.
Btw I'm updating Let's Forget The Past after work.
Enjoy 😊
-D
P.S can we just talk about how fucking hot they all look in the Angel video? Especially my Lauren 😍 🔥