Preference 1*How you meet

Harry: You were a Weasley. Well adopted but still. You were a year above him and a year bellow Forge. He met you when Ron took him from his house in his second year. He went in the room on the opposite side of Ron's by accident and found you surrounded by books, pencil behind your ear while bitting a bit of chocolate. You gave him directions to Ron's room and a bit of chocolate.

Ron: You were Draco's sibling but you weren't a slytherin. He fist met you when Draco was insulting him and his friends. You told your little brother to shove off and to put his wand were the sun don't shine. He didn't have a choice as you were older and from then on he had a huge crush on you to say the least.

Hermione: You met on the train along with your twin Neville. She helped you and your brother look for his frog and you two became extremely close. It was a best friend turned more type of relationship.

Draco: You met at Flourish and Bott's during third year. You two ended up hanging out for the say as he was only with his mum (she gave him a happy smile when she noticed who he might have a slight crush on you). When you got back Hogwarts he slightly disappointed to notice you weren't a slytherin. Nor a pureblood. It hadn't come up all summer so he just assumed.

Fred: You were a victim of one his pranks during your third year and his fifth. He had seen you hanging around with his brother and felt bad. He also had a small crush on you at the time so he felt even worse. But hey! He sure did catch your attention.

George: You were Ginny's best friend and during summer of before your third year she invited you over a sleep over. You had a crash landing when you came out the fireplace and toppled over the couch. The twins had both been sitting on said couch and had to jump out the way.

The first time you two actually talked wasn't until later that night (you hadn't been their for dinner). Ginny said you could shower to get all the soot off you before bed and while you were in he started banging on the door because he thought you were Ginny. Molly came up because of the noise when she saw him  unlocking the door with a knife. Luckily you had pulled a towel round you when the door opened. It was awkward to say the least. Also loud as Molly lectured George.

Luna: She had come up to you, saying you were surrounded by Narglers and offered to help get rid of them. You accepted, not knowing she liked you, and casually mentioned the Quibler, which you read. She was quite pleased to hear that you liked the column she had wrote on Narglers for her dad.

Ginny:  You hadn't really met her but had seen her around. You were actually friends with Fred and George and you first talked to her a couple weeks before the yule ball when you asked her. Fred and George didn't know who to be more protective over. Their third musketeer (as the teachers called you) or their little sister. They spilt have way but both followed you round the dance. They kept coming up to you when you two were dancing and put a bit of space inbetween you two saying, 'leave room for peeves'

Young James: You had snuck out of your common room to the music room (A/N I feel like Hogwarts has one) and were playing a muggle song on (Y/I). He had been under the cloak with Sirius as they had just been to the kitchens. He thought you were bloody brilliant  in his words. He watched you every night for a week before revealing himself.

Young Sirius: He had thought you were like all the other students in Hogwarts, in love with him. He came up to you at a quiditch party and tried to chat you up. You cut him off half way and said 'id rather be kissed by a dementor' and he was infactuated ever since.

Young Remus: He had found you sneaking out of your common room while in prefect duty. He already had a crush on you so he was a stuttering mess. You asked him to let it slide so you could keep your perfect record. When he mentioned it to the guys the next morning Sirius burst out laughing, 'perfect record my butt!' When moony asked what he meant he found out you were Padfoot's sibling.

Young Lily: You failing potions so Slughorn had asked her tutor you. Lets say you got a O in that class.