Sirius Black*Competition PT2

Part 2 to completion. yay. or not. its kinda shorter than the other. again their probably will be another part. Also this has some hate speech in it so yeah.

Just quickly, this isn't a love story between the two. The reader is either gay, bi, pan or in someway likes girls. Hope you like it.

________________________________________________________________________________

"What do you mean win?" Remus questioned looking worried knowing all the ways Sirius could ruin your life. The two of you were friends. You became friends in 5th year when the two of you were in the library and he saw you reading the same muggle book as him, (Y/F/B). Ever since then you would hang out in the library or when the rest were in detention. It was a nice down time for him since you weren't as Bold as his normal friends.

"She thinks that she can steal all my girls because they want to do something different. She'll see, Sirius Black is the school heartthrob. Mark my words." and with that Sirius got up and stormed away to the common room to think of a plan. Screw potions this was important.

Later in potions, which Sirius ditched, you were sitting next to James since neither of you had a partner. Him because Sirius was away plotting and you because of the rumours.

"Why hello (Y/L/N). Lovely class isn't it?" he smirked while sitting next to you.

"Just cut the daisy roots Potter."

"That's not very nice," he frowned starting to do as he was told. "besides I was just wondering what's up with Sirius. He's acting crazy and apparently its your fault."

Right at that moment Severus walked past 'accidental' spilling the potion you and James had been spending the whole period brewing.

"Sorry, queer. Didn't mean to spill that. Maybe you should get one of your whores to clean it up, slut." he smirked before walking away.

"Dude what the fuck?!" James exclaimed, pissed off. Partly because of the potion and partly because of what he said.

"Nothing Potter," he sneered "besides haven't you heard the rumours. She's one of them." You whipped your wand out faster than ever and pressed the tip to his throat.

"Shut it grease ball before I obliviate you out of existence." you threatened, extremely tired of what people were calling you. Queer, Fag, Slut, Whore. You were sick of it!

"Miss (Y/L/N), what do you think your doing?" Slughorn exclaimed while rushing over, "and what happened to your potion?"

"Sir-" James started before being cut off.

"I spilt it sir. That's all." you stopped James not wanting to drag the teachers into your business.

"Detention miss-"

"That's crap," James cut the professor off "You don't know what-"

"Enough." he roared "You can join miss (Y/L/N) in detention. Everyone else have a vile of your potion on my desk in the next 10 minutes." everyone else started rushing to finish while Slughorn turned to you two. He waved his wand and the potion went back into the cauldron even though it was ruined.

"Empty that then you two can start coping out from the textbooks in the cupboard. Five feet of parchment each." you went over and grabbed two textbooks and got parchment and quill from your bag while James emptied the cauldron. You both started copying out in silence. Partly because of Slughorn but also due to your anger and embarrassment. After you both finished, surprisingly within seconds of each other, you handed in your parchment and went to leave.

"The pair of you better be back at 6 o'clock for detention. Understood?" you just nodded and ran out wanting to get out of that awkward situation.

"(Y/N) wait," James called rushing to catch you "Wait please. Move" he said as Sirius stepped in front of him.

"What's the vixen done now?" he raised an eyebrow. "Uh never mind I've got the perfect plan."

"I don't think you should do anything." James looked past his friends to where you had just rushed away from.

"Why the hell not?!?" Sirius said, outraged.

"I think something's going on with her. You should of heard what people are saying." James said looking his friend in the eye.

"Whatever fill me in at lunch. We've got to get to transfiguration. You know Minnie will miss us."

At lunch James told Padfoot what had happened.

"Prongs that might of just been Snivelous." Padfoot suggested.

"No," Remus interjected making the pair turn to him in shock, not aware he knew or cared about the situation. He closed his book before continuing. "This had been going on for the past three weeks. We hang out while you guys have detention. She, she's uh" Remus hesitated before just saying. "look your just gonna have to ask her. But she isn't a bad person. Quite the opposite." The boys all turned to look at the (Y/H) girl. "You really have no idea what's going on. No one really does."