Remus*Piggy Back Rides

Remus didn't like to reminisce on his school year. Not anymore. It would always float back into his mind but he would never talk about them.

Until Sirius came back.

Harry was staying in Grimmauld place for the last week before summer ended. Remus of course visited Sirius.

The two would talk about Hogwarts sometimes. Funny stories of them James and Lily. Because why not? But they had an unspoken rule. We don't talk about her.

Harry wasn't aware of this rule.

Remus came into the dinning room with a cardboard box in his hand. Harry, the Weasley's and Sirius were sitting down to breakfast. "Hello everybody," Remus greeted the same way he always did.

"Whats with the box?" Forge asked in unison.

Remus sat it in front of Harry. "Some old pictures. Figured you might want a look through." Harry began to open the box and look through. "Theirs not many. Only one of us had a camera and the rest refused to sit still." He glared at Sirius as he spoke.

"Who needs the photo when you have the real thing?" Sirius wasn't often cocky after Azkaban but would let it slip from time to time.

A couple hours Remus found himself in the Black's lounge with Sirius just sitting. He read and for the first time Remus can remember so did Sirius. "Remus," Came Harry's voice from the door. "can I talk to you about the photo's you gave me?"

Remus nodded, not looking up from his book. "One moment." Once he finished his sentence he closed his book. Sirius had done the same.

"Um, I was wondering who this was?" He handed Remus a photo that made his stomach drop. "Was she my dads first girlfriend or something?"

Remus turned the photo to let Sirius see. His face dropped too. In the photo she was getting a piggy back from James before he dumped her in a lake. "No Harry." Sirius started. "That was one of our old friends."

"Who was she?" Harry never got the hint.

Sirius looked at Remus, unsure whether to continue. "Um, maybe late-"

"(Y/N)." Remus interrupted. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N). She was our best friend."

"What was she like? I just want to know who my dad was friends with, you know to see if I can imagine what he was like."

Remus couldn't help but chuckle thinking of her. "Crazy. 110% of insanity. She would always demand piggybacks. I think she damaged my back." Sirius barked out a laugh thinking about it.

Remus walked down the corridor next to his long haired companion. Sirius was moaning about being in detention with Minnie while Remus hummed along but not listening. All of a sudden he felt someone jump onto his back and latch on. He stumbled and almost fell.

"Hey." A voice accompanied the attacker. (Y/N). He bent backwards so she had to stand on the ground.

"What in the bloody hell?!" Remus almost yelled.

"I want a ride to potions." She shrugged like it was nothing. "Please?"

Sirius put a hand to his chest. "I'm hurt. I thought I was your golden chariot?! How dare you!" Both bit back their laughs.

"Ah yes well that's the past Sirius. Remus is now the tallest sooo....Its your job." She grinned at Remus. He let out a loud groan but bent down so she could clamber on. "Much better." She turned to Sirius. "You can be the baggage boy."

"Betrayed!" Sirius proclaimed.

Remus didn't look strong but with how often he carried (Y/N) he was. If their class was in the same direction she would insist and he could never say no. Sirius however tried to say no as he would have to carry her and Remus's bag. James and Peter had to help too but Peter would always end up dropping them.