Draco*Library

Requested by lostinpappers

"Watch where your going, (Y/L/N)" Malfoy sneered.

"Oops. I was blinded by your bad dye job." I fake smiled, turning back to my friends. "What a twat." I hate that Malfoy. All Malfoy's, to be honest.

I'm a Muggle-born who stands up for themselves and takes no crap. Basically, everything he hated. And he's a cocky, blood elitist who needs to be taken down a peg or two. Aka what I hated.

Luckily we only share transfigurations, astronomy and muggle studies. My three best subjects, and two of his worst. Its always fun getting better than him.

"He might be an arrogant toerag," Ginny, my friend since her 1st and my 2nd year said, "But you have to admit he's kinda hot." I shot her a look "I know, I know. He is a twat. But the hot kind. The worst kind."

I sigh "Unfortunately your right."

"I normally am." I roll my eyes. I refuse to admit but in first year I fancied him. disgusting, I know. But once I talked to him for more than a second the crush disappeared.

Astronomy was a hellish subject since it was at night. After a long day of potions, idiots and tedious work the last thing I wanted to do was walk up the astronomy tower. Sure I like astronomy but that doesn't mean I like the timing.

Professor Sinstra said a quick hello as I was setting up my station. Soon the rest of the class was there. I was in the middle of looking through my telescope when a hand covered the lens. I huffed "Look who we have here. Little (Y/L/N)" Malfoy sneered.

"Malfoy, please and kindly bugger off you insufferable bigot."

"Ouch," he held a hand to his heart if he has one "That hurt."

"Everyone take your seat," Professor called.

Malfoy smirked as he went back to his cronies. The class went by as normal but before we packed up she said the dreaded words "Okay class I'm going to partner you up for your assignment." Damn it.

Everyone groaned as she started listing off names. "Abbot and Parkinson, Goyle and Smith, Malfoy and (Y/L/N)..." She kept going and I groaned, holding my head in my hands. Why? Of all people? Malfoy?

She dismissed us after she told us our assignment. I grabbed my stuff and started to walk down the huge amount of stairs. "(Y/L/N), wait." I heard a bored voice. I sped up.

I heard people complain and someone rush down the stairs to catch up. Malfoy grabbed my arm and I ripped it away. "What?"

"I'm not getting a bad mark because I don't like you."

"How sweet." I roll my eyes "Look, you suck at Astronomy. I'll do the work, you show up. Win-win, right?"

"How is that a win?"

I groan "Because you'd mess up the project and this way we don't need to talk."

"No." I sigh "Theirs no way I'm leaving my mark in your hands. Meet me at the library tomorrow at 7."

I had no time to complain as he fell back to talk to his friends. Great, I need to try work with that. I think my eyes might roll out my head.

When someone says to meet at 7 you'd assume they'd be there at 7. And I got here 5 minutes late. I had already got all the books I thought we'd need for the project. Sitting at the table, tapping my pencil, head in hand, it was already 7:15. We've only got 45 minutes before the library shuts.

Eventually, his majesty walks in. "Sorry, I'm late I didn't want to be here."

"Me neither." I glare "I've got the books."