Neville Longbottom*Treat Her Like a Lady

(Y/H/A) = Your house animal
Italics only count if you're not in Slytherin house
Bold only counts if you're not in Gryffindor.

Neville X Female!Malfoy!Reader

Despite being somewhat stuck up Parkinson has some good jokes. We all chuckle, we'll I do. Crabbe is bent over laughing, defiantly infatuated with the pureblood with a massive crush on my brother.
Draco laughs a little, making Pansy grin wider. I don't often hang around with my brother due to his...reputation. Most people in the school actually liked me for me so...no tea no shade Draco.
"I think that weird kid is following you," Pansy says not so quietly.
I turn my head quickly but all I catch a glimpse of is his cloak as he rounds the corner. Turning back to her, I give her a look "Do you have to be so mean?"
"Its all part of the badge," she smirks, pointing to her robes.

I roll my eyes "Well maybe you are a snake but not all are. Besides, I'm a (Y/H/A) so don't drag me into your snake pit,"

"Lighten up," She rolls her eyes.
"What's the big deal?" Pansy question. All my brothers' other friends have the same look.
"I keep forgetting our 'friendship' only last for 10 minutes at a time," I roll my eyes. Blaise sniggers and flinches after Pansy hit his shoulder, "Got to go. I've got homework anyway,"
"Lighten up," Blaise says, rubbing his shoulder.
I look at Draco before turning to him "My Dad found out I got 1 mark below a muggleborn on a homework and had all my jumpers confiscated for a week. In the middle of winter. And quite frankly I value not freezing to death," I held my hands up in mock defense.
They all nodded in understanding. One thing we all had in common was elitist parents who would count us sneezing at the wrong time as a dishonor on our family. Especially when it was too due with muggleborns and blood traitors.
As I was walking back to my dorm I deliberately went the way that kid went but he was nowhere in sight. I didn't even know what house he was in.
I put it out my mind as I finish my transfiguration homework and by the next morning, I can barely remember why I was mad at Parkinson.

"(Y/N) send this to father with yours," Draco says, dropping his letter on the table. "I still don't get why he wants weekly school updates. Like we're gonna tell him if we do crap. We'll again," he gives me a sympathetic look.
I glance at my friends, relieved to see they're not listening. Their families aren't as uptight, and they don't get why mine are, "Yeah sure. I've not even started. Draco!" I snap my fingers in his face as I notice him glaring at something behind me.
I glance over my shoulder but see nothing. He looks down for a second, "Its nothing. Just someone who fancies someone well out of their league."
"Another admirer?" I tease.
"For you," I screw my face up, "Don't act clueless."
I roll my eyes "I'm hot, I know it. I don't wake up like this. But to my knowledge, I don't have another admirer. Most guys make it pretty obvious if you know what I mean,"
This time his face screws up "Ew, of course, I know what you mean! This gross. Vile. You know what I can't," He holds his hands up and backs away "Just make sure no filth gets on your shoe,"
I swear I'll pull a muscle the amount I roll my eyes around him. "Whatever Draco,"
My friends give me a sideways look but don't pry. They've learned my family drama is worse than what my muggleborn friend Jane says is the Kardashian. Not a clue what that means.
"Has anyone been staring at me lately?"
"You're not vain at all," Jane's sarcasm is not appreciated. She can tell by the blank look on my face that makes her grin. "No more than usual. I think. Why? Like someone?"
I shrug "Nope," I pop the p, "But according to Draco and Wannabe, some weird kid likes me. Just wonder who it was 'n that."
They all shrug it off, "Well your hair is on point today," Sam points out. I flick my hair dramatically, my friends joining in, laughing. Especially when Corey with their short hair joins in. "You've got no hair to flick," We laugh.

Most of the day id put the mystery guy out of my mind until I go to sit on my seat in potions but have to stand to avoid sitting on a rose. I can't help but smile lightly as I smell it. "OH! Looks like there is some lover boy in the picture," Sam teases.
"Shut up," but I'm still smiling.