George*Does He Hit You?

A/N: Trigger warning! Abuse. Kinda darker than I thought it would be but that's kinda to be expected. And Violence.

Also kinda long.

Requested by @undercover_Fangirl97 from the Prompt List. By the way, you can still request from the prompt list, don't be shy.

(Y/N/N) = Your nickname

They had been friends for years. It was first year when they met, chattering about far-fetched magical ideas. Some of which they made come true. It was second year when he pranked her, giving her the small scar on her shin that seemed to not want to budge. Third year, the year they teased his first-year brother and started their inventions. Fourth year, the time she comforted him when his sister was kidnapped. Fifth year, when suddenly there was a growing distance.

The twins and (Y/N) had always been close since the first day on the train when (Y/N) had shared her sweeties with them when their mum hadn't packed any. The trio stuck together up to the sorting ceremony, only separated briefly before the Weasley's joined her in Gryffindor.

George and (Y/N) were ever so slightly closer, bonding over their love of bad puns and annoying the hell out of Fred with it. That's why it hurt him more when she seemed to be distancing herself.

It started near the end of 4th year. (Y/N) fancied some Ravenclaw beater named Jason or something like that. Fred and George took the mickey out of her. Sure George had wondered what it would be like to date her but who was he to stop her?

They eventually convinced (Y/N) to ask him out. THey coached her in ways of 'attracting the male kind' because of how nervous she got. George couldn't remember the last time she was properly nervous. Then again a lot of her pranks involved the twins getting a few bumps so maybe that was why.

When they started going out it felt like (Y/N) was being stolen from them. Weekends were spent on Hogsmeade dates and she liked to eat dinner with him sometimes. She assured them it was fine.

"Startin to think you don't like us," Fred joked as (Y/N) sat across from him.

(Y/N) looked him in the eyes "Finally caught on?" She joked back. "Nah, canny miss my favorite 2 gingers for too long,"

"Let's be honest, we all know I'm the better twin," George smirked.

(Y/N) pursed her lips and scanned George "Cute. You think you had a chance," Fred and (Y/N) laughed as George fake pouted.

He missed their jokes. When they got on the train for their first day of fifth year she had joined them in their compartment. Well until he came looking for her. He whisked her away to sit with him and she sent the twins a sorry smile.

They'd written over some of the summer but towards the end, the letters dwindled down. She said she was busy a lot, with muggle friends and family.

"Georgie," Fred greeted as he entered their dorm from detention.

George looked up from the sketch he'd been doodling. It was a rough idea for a potential prank but it wasn't that good "You seen (Y/N) recently?"

Fred stopped what he was doing and looked at him "No actually. That's weird. We need to find her at some point," Fred moved to his bed, rummaging through his trunk for something "Kidnap her from Jason if it comes to it," he joked.

George's shoulders slumped "I don't like that guy, something feels wrong about him."

"Is Georgie jealous?" Fred pouted, talking like George was a baby.