You're a Reader PT2

A/N: Sorry it's late but I have a reason. I got a job. Are you proud of me?

Luna

Sitting in the library, nose deep in a book, you don't notice the raven claw staring at you from across the room. Luna had been staring at you for the past 10 minutes. The way your features changed with every issue the character faces or every short moment of hope and happiness. The pure concentration was fascinating to her.

You'd seen Luna around, never really speaking, and sure you thought she was pretty. It was the shallow attraction that no shy book worm acts on. But when in Herbology and all your friends being off sick since a bug was going around (Y/H) you needed a partner, and Luna seemed like a good option. 

Luna was the 'weird' kid that everyone avoided when groups and partner work was involved. Professor Sprout had told everyone to find a partner and both you and Luna had no one in the seat beside them. Luna being Luna was the one to move and ask if you needed a partner.

Being the reader, you are and since most professors don't mind you normally had a book on your desk so when you finished your work you could read a few pages. While you worked together potting some magical plants Luna asked about the book.

Luna unleashed something she'd never seen. You were hesitant at first but ended up rambling on about the perfect plot and charismatic characters. Luna had no clue what you were saying but nodded along as she was fascinated with your passion for books.

The Ravenclaw wasn't shy so by the end of the period a date was set up for that Saturday at Hogsmeade. While on this date you told her about books, she told you about the creatures she sees, and you even found common interests.

Luna was always fascinated with how you'd speak about books and you always enjoyed having someone to rant and rave to about authors decisions. And in turn, you listened about the nargels and all other creatures and actually went into it with an open mind.

Ginny

Everyone has that one book that makes them a reader. Everyone. Whether it's a fantasy book to get lost in, a sci-fi book to nerd over, a romance book for single people, or action books for excitement, there's always one book.

You were telling your friends about your theory over breakfast and your girlfriend Ginny scoffed. "Not everyone's a reader," she said, "Sitting down and reading is so boring. I don't get how you do it,"

"Don't worry. We'll find your book," you assured. She rolled her eyes but said sure.

You started with the classic books that nearly everyone liked. They didn't work. So, you thought about Ginny and how she was. You tried her on the hunger games, she read maybe a chapter, you gave her the maze runner, she got bored and forgot about it, you even tried fault in our stars. Unbelievably Ginny didn't like John Green. How?

Ginny could tell you were getting to the end of your rope and had a mix of pride and disappointment. Pride that she was right, and disappointment you were sad. You handed her a book, no hope on your face, and told her "This is the last book. If this isn't it I give up,"

You awoke in the early hours of the morning one day to find Ginny raking through your trunk, "What the hell are you doing?" You whisper yelled, trying not to wake your dorm up.

She looked up, relieved "You're awake. I need the next one,"

"Huh?"

"The book! I need the second one. I need more Malec," She dragged you out of the bed.

You nodded, tired and confused, and grabbed the book and gave it to her, "So I was right?" you smirked.

"Yeah, whatever. Shadowhunters is amazing your amazing, okay goodbye,"