Preference 6*First I love you

Harry: You were hanging out in the common room reading a book when the golden trio came in. They had been at hogsmead and Harry had dragged the other two to honeydukes for chocolate.

"Hey." He placed a chocolate wand on your book. You looked up to see him grinning and holding a chocolate cauldron up as well. You reached for it and he pulled it back. You could see your brother fake barfing and Hermione smacking his arm with a smile on her lips. You pouted and gave him a quick kiss. He rolled his eyes and gave you the chocolate. You took and bite mumbled a 'I love chocolate'.

"I love you." Harry just let it slip and then froze. So did your brother and Hermione. You rolled your eyes at his flushed checks and lent forward an kissed him.

"I love you too," You looked down at your book, quietly adding "especially when theirs chocolate." Harry heard and rolled his eyes. Hermione laughed and Ron pretended to barf.

Ron: It was Christmas at the burrow. You decided to stay with the Weasley's because your brother ratted you out and you couldn't face your family. You had sent your family their gifts and both your dad and brother had sent them back. Your mum had kept the necklace you got her and sent you a letter but no gift. You didn't care about the present but it was tradition for you and your mum, hell even Draco, to trade gifts but none came. It was Christmas night and you had dismissed yourself, saying you were full. You went up to Ginnys room, which you were sharing, and layed in bed crying slightly. Ron had came up stairs to check on you and found you crying.

"Whats wrong, (Y/N)." He asked softly, caressing your face.

"I don't have a family." Your voice trailed off.

"Of course you do. You have the Weasleys. My family already love you just like me." He smiled gently.

"Like you?"

"I love you, (Y/N) and don't ever forget that."

"I love you two." You two hugged tightly for a few minuites.

"Want to go downstairs? You know, to get the whole Weasley Christmas?" You gave a light grin and went downstairs with him.

Hermione: You and Hermione were studying for an upcoming transfiguration test. She was helping you study even though you were a ravenclaw. "Merlin Mione, thanks for helping me. I love you." It slipped out before you even realised. You actually didn't realise until she said back, "I love you too."

Draco: Draco had been planning on saying it for the first time and wanted to make a big deal of it. He asked you on a date to the astronomy tower at night. You complied but you ended up being late by ten minutes, resulting to the hot chocolate/tea (whatever you prefer) going cold. He tried to heat it up with a charm but he got so flustered that he accidently set his jumper on fire. Not much though, you put it out quickly with only a small singe. You were laughing like crazy and he pouted and crossed his arms. You stopped, though still smiling, and kissed him lightly.

"Don't pout idiot. I love you, mishaps and all."

"I love you too," He mumbled before adding, "but you stole my thunder." Too which you burst out laughing again.

Fred: You were meant to be having a sweet date down at the lake but he had other plans. You had decided to walk by the lake and he pushed you in. You quickly swam up and got out as it was freezing. He was doubled over laughing. "I'm going to kill you!" You yelled and began to chase him.