Requested-Hermione*Just stop

Requested via tumblr.

41. "Stop. Just...stop"

32. "Don't touch me!"

I've been dating Hermione for almost a year. Its been a great year. Even though some people did make stuff up I believed my girlfriend over them. Why would she lie? Why would she tell me she was at the library when she wasn't?

These were the question running round my head since I've been waiting by the lake for her. "Hey." She greeted me with a kiss on the check. I just hummed. "You ok?" She put her hand on mine but I pulled away.

"Are they lying or what..."

"Who? About what?" She gave an uncomfortable chuckle. "I love you, you know that."

"Cut the crap, Mione." I looked away. She knew. "The rumours are true, aren't they? Your cheating on me."

I had to close my eyes at her silence. "Once. I swear." I scoffed. "I didn't mean too."

"Oh yeah?" I stood up, my face going red. "So you accidently lied to me and cheated. Cause that makes sense." I said sarcastically and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry babe." She tried to put her hand on my arm but I flinched back.

"Don't touch me!" I flapped my hands up and motioned for her to get back. "You didn't tell me when it happened, so were you ever?"

"I don't know." She got quiet and looked away. A tear slid down her cheek.

"You don't have the right to cry." She looked up but I couldn't met her eye. "You cheated on me. Hell I found out from the Malfoy insulting me instead of you."

"Ba-"

"Stop. Just...stop" I whispered. I began to walk backwards up the hill. "I don't want to hear it. Enjoy the library, or should I say another boy's arm. Because I certainly wont be the one you tell your lies too."

I turned around and walked up the hill. As I walked inside I past Harry and Ron. They stopped me and asked. "Did you sort it out?"

"Yeah. She doesn't have boyfriend any more and I don't have reason to talk to you."

Does anyone want a part 2 where they 'kiss and make up' or one showing what happened after? Sorry it's so short, I feel like they're all getting shorter and shorter.