Answers

BTW: You can still ask the questions and I'll keep updating this chapter

Fred

2- what's the best way to be kissed

Fred- "I like it when you're wrapped up in each other's arms, maybe a hand in the hair. I guess it depends on what I feel like."

3- what makes you blush?

Fred-"Compliments and attention. Because of how big a family I'm from plus having a twin we don't always get a lot of attention, that's actually why we pranked, to begin with. I think that's why when (Y/N)'s attention is on me 100% or when she compliments me I blush so much."

4- what's the most important thing that a partner needs to have?

Fred- "Passion. No passion means no excitement. That's not a good thing. I don't care what they're passionate about, as long as they can get really involved in something. Drawing, writing, dancing, music, anything that creates excitement. If there is no passion it will get boring quick and boring isn't fun."

7- stay in or go out for Valentine's day?

Fred-"Go out. Most times we're surrounded by people, whether its family or friends, going out means that it can just be the two of us."

13- whose your biggest ship?

Fred-"I don't have a fav-"

Ginny-"He's lying! It's Remus and Tonks!"

Fred- "Ok, don't fight me on this," *Fred gets supper defensive* "Remus and Tonks are perfect. Tonks is an amazing witch and Remus is the only good DADA teacher who wasn't evil. They've got the best dynamic I've ever se-"

Me-"Ok, point taken."

20- best thing someone could give you for Valentine's day?

Fred-"That's a hard one. Obviously, it's the thought that counts but I would probably say some quidditch stuff like posters or a new beater bat. Most people would just give us prank stuff which is good but its kinda boring if that's the only gift we get.

24- turn on?

Fred-"Tattoos and piercings. I don't know why but I think its super cool and kinda sexy."

George

2- what's the best way to be kissed

George-"When I'm holding the person and we kiss while one of use trace patterns or words onto the other person. Its good when your close to the person. I don't know if that makes sense but its what I like"