Sirius Black*Competition PT 1

This isn't a romance with Sirius. Its about a girl who likes girls. You can be pan, bi, gay, poly or whatever to read this. You just need to keep that in mind. They may or may not end up with someone in part 3.

Also I did post this on my tumblr a while ago however I have revised it and the later parts. I'm also going to start posting these preferences (along with the other books I have) on tumblr so you might see them there.

Contains Swearing.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sirius Black was pissed.

He was the player of the school. All the girls loved him and the all the boys loathed him. Normally he would wink at a girl at a party and all the hard work was done. However now he had competition and he was not happy.

He was at a party in the gryffindor common room. James had just won the quidditch match for gryffindor against slytherin and they were celebrating. He was talking to a muggle born girl called Alicia Duff and it wasn't going his way. The two were sitting on the couch in front of the fire place and Alicia was looking around not paying much attention to the charming boy.

"You must be great in charms cause your beauty is charming me." He leaned forward while winking. All she did was hum and look around.

"Without you I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul" he grinned, positive it would work. She just raised an eyebrow at him and turned away.

"Come on! Im using my best lines here. What's been up with this week." Just as he said that a girl walked past the pair. Alicia's hand shot out and grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist.

"Hey (Y/N)! How are you?" She smiled with slight mischief.

"Good. You?" She slightly smiled down at the girl.

"Amazing." she breathed. Sirius was just watching confused as to why his target, no girl, was so distracted by another girl.

"Alicia has anyone ever told you Your smile is like Expelliarmus?" the girl grinned down at Alicia, glancing at Sirius for only a moment.

"No. why?" she giggled. (Y/N) knelt down slightly to the girl with a slight smirk.

"Oh, why because its simple yet disarming."

"Cool," The girl breathed out "Can I talk to you for two minutes?" the girl got up and started pulling (Y/N) away into the crowd.

"What the fuck?" Sirius exclaimed looking towards Moony who had taken Alicia's seat.

"Dunno."

That continued for the next week. Whenever Sirius would think the girl was about to become putty. They would see (Y/N) or one of her friends and rush off. He didn't know why. She was pretty average with grades and she wasn't popular. No one was rushing off for school advise or guy tips or even because they were friends. Most of the girls avoided her the next day or smirked next to guys while looking at her.

It made no sense! And he was going to get to the bottom of it.

It was the next gryffindor party for.... Well just because and he was talking to his new target Amy David (A/N Made up BTW). She was not friends or affiliated with (Y/N) in anyway. He made sure. And was relatively popular so he knew their was no chance of her wanting to be seen with a 'normal student' and she had tried to throw herself at him before. They were talking next to drinks table and it seemed to be going well. He had wormtail tailing (Y/N) so he knew were she was(he would've gotten James but he was pinning after Lily) and he was sure he'd get an answer tonight. He leaned over to the girls year and was whispering in it when she saw (Y/N) behind him. She was talking to Fabian Prewett when she nodded to Amy.

"I've got to go. I'll she you later yeah." she whispered before walking away into the crowd. Peter ran over to Sirius and said panicked,

"I've lost her. I've lost her. Im sor-"

"Shut up, she was with Prewett" Sirius cut him off "Now we need to find them." the smaller boy nodded and helped Sirius in his search. About 5 minutes later they tried the last spot they could think of.

"If their not in this closet then they must of left." Sirius said slightly shaking his head. He opened the door and he and Peter both gasped in surprise.

"What the bloody hell?!" he said louder than usual making the two jump apart. (Y/N) and Amy had been snogging in a closet with Amy's hands round (Y/N)'s waist and hers in Amy's hair.

"Sirius!" Amy said clearly mortified. "Eh you, umm You cant tell anyone about this. Understand?" she said firmly, speed walking away and flattening her hair.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and looked up at the boy. "Can I help you? I was having a nice time till you came along." she drawled, slightly annoyed.

"You. You" he said confused.

"Me, Me what?"

"Your my competition?" he said baffled.

"Yup. Now catch your mouth before you catch flies." she put a finger under his chin and closed his mouth before walking away.

The next morning shock had left Sirius's mind and was replaced by curiosity. I mean sure he knew it was something weird you and the girls had been doing but he didn't expect that. Hell he didn't know any girl at hogwarts was'nt straight! When he was sitting at the gryffindor table with the rest of the marauders Amy walked up to him. She leaned over the table to him with both hands on the table.

"You cant tell anyone about yesterday." James and Moony both looked confused, wormtail looked down embarrassed and Sirius just raised an eyebrow.

"And why would I?" he questioned slowly, waving his spoon slightly.

"Because well, ugh you know why. People would talk. Think I'm a freak!" she stood up straight and crossed her arms. "Besides it doesn't matter. No one will believe you and the ones who do probably did it as well." and with that Amy stormed off to the other end of the table slightly glaring at the boy as she sat down.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Prongs questioned slightly laughing.

"I found out why I've struck out so many times," Sirius turned to face the boys more. "so theirs this (Y/H) girl, im pretty sure her names (Y/N) and every time I was talking to a girl they both seem to disappear at the same time. Right, so I planed to follow Amy encase it happened again and me and wormtail found them. In a cupboard. Snogging." he slammed his spoon down. "That's right my competition is that little vixen!" he exclaimed pointing towards you at the (Y/H) table.

You raised your head at the sound and saw Sirius pointing at you. You sat your daily prophet down and just gave him a look of confusion and slight amusement.

"Yeah you!" he shouted gathering attention. You just shook your head looking back at the paper in front of you.

"Damn it" padfoot mumbled.

"What you gonna do?" Remus questioned seeming slightly concerned for the girl due to his friends angry glare.

"Win"